Fell Into It.

Open Up Your Eyes.

Listen to- "Tomorrow I'll Forget" by Standing EGG with J.ae

"Gaeun, can we talk?" Gaeun turned around and saw Woohyun with his hands in his pockets. He gave her a weak smile and she couldn't leave him hanging. She slowly nodded her head and followed him outside.

They sat down at one of the benches and Gaeun looked on at the scenery as Woohyun looked at her and cleared his throat. 

"Even if you say it wasn't a big deal, I'm really sorry about the other day." Gaeun redirected her eyes and looked at him. She didn't want to admit that she actually was hurt by Woohyun because she really had no reason to act the way she did.

"I want to apologize for the way Jiah acted towards you." Woohyun spoke. Gaeun bitterly chuckled, "Jiah, that's her name? You two look good together." She thoughtlessly responded.

"Gaeun, stop it." Woohyun became serious. Gaeun looked at him with a blank face, "Stop what? Isn't that what you want me to say? Or wait, was she just a one night stand? A girl you just sleep with? Because, that's just the type of guy Nam Woohyun is."

Gaeun stood up and Woohyun yanked her back down making her shriek at his sudden action. From there on, her calm and cool exterior vanished. 

"Look Gaeun, you can think whatever you want about me. Whatever it was I did in the past, fine use it against me all you want. But, I'm not the same guy I was back then. You know why? Because of you. I haven't been my old self because of you Gaeun. Yes, I slept with Jiah because I was angry. You just see Youngmin as this perfect guy and you see me as this flawed creature."

Woohyun stood up and darkly laughed, "I'm nothing compared to Youngmin. Should I just tell you what kind of monster I am? Do you want to know why Kwangmin is where he is? Do you want to know why Youngmin hates me so much?"

Gaeun's eyes widened. This was it, the moment she had been waiting for. But seeing Woohyun in such a vulnerable state, she didn't want to hear it. She felt as if she was somehow taking advantage of him in a way.

She stood up and hugged him tightly. She shook her head and blinked back the tears threatening to fall, "No. I don't want to know so don't tell me."

Woohyun was surprised. He looked down and saw her tightly wrapped around him and just like that, he felt whole again. He slowly brought his arms up and hugged her.

"Thank you for being here for me." He breathed and Gaeun nodded her head. 

Youngmin walked outside to get some fresh air which was much needed. As he passed by the courtyard, he spotted two familiar figures in an embrace. He squinted his eyes and his heart dropped when he saw just who the two people where. 

He bawled his hands into fists and began to breathe heavily. That damn Nam Woohyun just always had to get in the way of things. He also couldn't believe that Gaeun was falling for it all. He was dissapointed in her more than anything.

He wasn't going to let it slide but he had no strength to do anything about it. Instead, he watched from a distance at how happy the two looked in each other's company and eventually walked back inside.


LOL, don't hate me! So many of you hate Woohyun so you're probably like "NOOOO!"