Old Friends Meet.

Open Up Your Eyes.

Listen to- "Come Back Again" by Infinite

Gaeun's eyes widened, "Oh, Youngmin!" She yelled but only loud enough for Woohyun to hear and tried hiding herself. Woohyun turned back and he cleared his throat.

The guy saw him and walked over. "Well well well, it's Nam Woohyun. Never thought I'd be seeing you again." Gaeun looked up and he looked at her. "Oh, you're that girl, Youngmin's friend."

"You're his twin brother, right?" She asked and he nodded his head. "Kwangmin! Right?" Again, he nodded. 

"So, you're here with Nam Woohyun?" He patted Woohyun's back, a little too hard at that. Gaeun could see that Woohyun was uncomfortable. "Don't make him do anything you don't want to do." Kwangmin smirked.

Woohyun swatted his hand away. "You can leave now." He said through gritted teeth. Kwangmin laughed, "Bye." He said as he clicked his tongue and walked to another table.

"What was that all about?" Gaeun asked as she looked at Woohyun confused. Woohyun shook his head, "Nothing. We just don't really get along." He said.

"You and Youngmin don't seem to get along either, why's that? What do you have with them?" Woohyun said nothing. "Woohyun?" Gaeun asked and he looked up at her.

The look in his eyes, it was intense. Gaeun gulped. "Don't worry about it." He said. "Are you finished so we can go?" Gaeun nodded her head and Woohyun asked the waiter for the bill.

Moments after they left, Youngmin walked into the restaurant. He spotted Kwangmin and sat down with him. "I saw your friend." Kwangmin said.

Youngmin narrowed his brows, "Who?" Kwangmin smirked, "Gaeun." Youngmin nodded his head, "Was she by herself?" He asked.

Kwangmin shook his head slowly as he leaned back into his chair. "She was with Nam Woohyun." Youngmin felt his blood come to a boil. He shut his eyes and let out a deep sigh, "I told her to stay away from him." He said.

"Well, looks like she's not going to listen to you. Woohyun does have a way with persuading people." Youngmin slammed his fist down onto the table. "Yeah and that's why we're in this mess." He said sending a glare Kwangmin's way.


Sorry for the short chapter guys. At least I updated, right? You're probably like wondering what the hell's going on with the twins and Woohyun, well you'll find out soon. :)

Okay guys so I'm almost at 1,000 Total Subscribers holy cow. I wrote a blog post and all that so I'd appreciate it if you guys go check that out. I have something for you to comment about. I'm letting you guys pick who you want the main character to be in my next fic so please go read that post and comment there! :) http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/487430