Plans Here and There.

Open Up Your Eyes.

"Hey Gaeun, do you wanna hang out this weekend?" Jiah asked her. Gaeun nodded her head, "Yeah sure, I'd love to." She said with a smile. The two thought of what they could do and settled for doing some shopping.

Gaeun was walking down the hall when Woohyun stopped her. "Yes?" She asked with a raised brow. Woohyun smirked, "Go out with me this weekend." He said.

Gaeun's eyes widened and she practically choked on her own spit. "Go out with you?" She asked.

Woohyun chuckled, "As friends, don't think too much about it. Now, I know you wish it was an actual date-" Gaeun laughed, "Okay Mr. Nam slow down there. I have plans this weekend." She said.

"Plans? With who?" He asked. "With Jiah. We're gonna get some shopping done." Woohyun rolled his eyes and clicked his tongue. "Ditch her and go out with me. Come on, we could build a beautiful friendship."

Gaeun bit down on her lip. She knew she shouldn't ditch Jiah but Woohyun's offer seemed too good to pass up. Being friends with him didn't sound too bad. "Well I guess I could work something out." She said and Woohyun smiled.

When she walked into class, Gaeun sat down next to Jiah. "Hey, I'm sorry but I can't hang this weekend." She pouted.

Jiah laughed, "It's fine, we have plenty of weekends ahead of us. So, what came up?" She asked.

Gaeun's eyes widened a bit, "What came up? Oh uh you know family stuff." She said with a smile.

Jiah nodded her head, "That's fine." She said. Inside Gaeun felt guilt but all was fine as long as Jiah never found out what actually came up.

Next period, Gaeun had with Youngmin. She loved his company. He was always in a good mood, they got along perfectly, and they shared the same sense of humor. 

"Hey you!" Youngmin said as he sat next to Gaeun. He elbowed her and gave her a wink. Gaeun rolled her eyes and laughed, "What's up?"

"What are you doing this weekend?" He asked. 

"Oh, I'm hanging out with Woohyun." Youngmin froze and his eyes widened. "Wait, Woohyun? Nam Woohyun?" He asked. Gaeun slowly nodded her head. "No! You can't hang out with him!" Youngmin yelled and everyone turned to look at the two.

Gaeun slumped into her seat, "Youngmin, don't yell everyone's looking." He scoffed, "I don't care! Everyone can look all they want!" He said as he looked at the girl in front of him staring at them and she quickly turned to the front.

"Hey, what's your problem?" She asked. "My problem? My problem is Nam Woohyun!" He yelled. Gaeun rolled her eyes, "I'm not listening to this." She said and put her headphones on.