Chapter 5

Prince Apple

~ Yoona’s table ~

‘So, his name is Lee Gi Kwang… It’s too good for a person with personality like him..’ Yoona thought, she remember what happened this morning. “Ah, 1ani… There’s nothing between us. I just met him this morning at the gate, with a little accident…” said Yoona slowly at the end.

“Accident?!?! What accident??” said Seohyun full of curiosity, Yoona tell Seohyun what happened this morning. Seohyun listen to Yoona’s story quietly and carefully.

“Oh, who’s the name of the guys that shouted at the class an at this canteen a  few minutes ago??” asked Yonna. “Oh it was Yoseob oppa, he’s the funniest in our school… Okay back to the story, continue…” said Seohyun. Suddenly…

“Ya!! Neo!! How dare you flirt my Minho. This morning he already helped you, in the class you sat beside him, and I know you often glanced at Minho. What do you want??” a girl come and angry at Yoona.

Yoona’s brain work fast, name of the boy who helped her is Minho, and the girl who is standing in front of her angry because she think Yoona’s flirting Minho. ‘So Minho is popular at this school..’ Yoona thought.

“Calm down Yul..” said one of her friend.

“Don’t make a noise here Yul… You're going to embarrass yourself. Let’s go” the other girl said while pulling “Yul’s” hand. “Yul” and her friends leave with a cynically stare defined 'EYES ON YOU'.

When they left, Seohyun attack Yoona with a lot of question, “Yoona-ya, you’ve been helped by Minho?? Are you sure?? Why he helped you?? Tell me the story!!” Seohyun with enthusiasm.

“This morning when I was going to fall because slipped on a wet floor, he caught me…” Yoona answered it weakly.

“Whoa, you have a really amazing day… Choi Minho and Lee Gi Kwang is two guy are the most popular in our school. And the 3 girls who came a few minutes ago is “The Girls”, the most popular group of girl in our school, the leader who is angry at you is Kwon Yuri, and the other is Choi Sooyoung and Kim Hyoyeon the one who pulled Yuri’s hand. Next time you have to be careful to them, don’t make them angry…” explain Seohyun.

~ End of the lesson ~

When Yoona is tidying her books, Seohyun waved her hand at Yoona “Annyeong..”, Yoona replied Seohyun with smile and continue tidy up. Then some of Yoona’s classmates come.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Tiffany Hwang imnida, this is Jessica, Sunny, Yoseob, Jonghyun, Doojoon, and Minho..” Tiffany introduced herself and her friends with some of American accent.

“Oh, annyeonghaseyo Yoona imnida…” Yoona smiled to her new classmates, especially Minho.

“Yoona, do you have any event after the class??” asked Sunny with smile

“Umm, I don’t think I have one. Is there something??” Yoona asked with curiosity

“We want to celebrate you as a our new classmate, so we decided to asked to to come with us to karaoke, you want to come??” asked Jessica

Yoona never went to karaoke so she decided to join them so she can adapt to her new neighborhood faster.

“Hey, Gi Kwang!! You want to join us??” asked Doojoon

“No, why should I waste my time to celebrate unimportant thing…” said Gi Kwang coldly, then he went out from the class.

“That person is really… Yoona-ssi, don’t mind what Gi Kwang just said” said Jonghyun, actually he’s angry but he try his best to act cool in front of Yoona.

“Yoona-ssi, gwaenchanha??” asked Yoseob and Doojoon

“Ahh gwaenchanhayo…” Yoona answered quickly

“So when will we go to the karaoke??” asked Yoseob innocently.

“Right now!! Let’s go!!” said Tiffany cheerfully.


1 No


Now you already know all of the characters!! Congratulation!! Hehehe :D 
I add some SNSD, BEAST and SHINee members.
I'm sorry if your bias (Taeyeon, Onew, Taemin, Key, Junhyung, Hyunseung, and Dongwoon) isn't here. 

(If I could) I can add them in the middle of the FF.

 

I never tired to tell you DON'T BE A SILENT READERS, because I love your comments!! ^^
Just message me if you have any question :)
I'll update as soon as I can, so please look forward to the next chapter!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!! :D

Sincerely,

SparklingStephany