Chapter 4

Prince Apple

~ Break Time ~

“Hey!! Ya!!” someone shouted to call me, I turned around, oh.. It was the girl who seat behind me.

 “Gomawo because you lend me your pen. Oh, 1Naneun Seohyun imnida, Yoona right??” Seohyun stretched out her hand.

2Ne, 3gwenchanha…” I smiled and shake Seohyun’s hand.

4Eodiga??” Seohyun asked me.

“I want to go to the canteen, but I don’t know where is it, hehehe…” I showed off my white teeth while smiling.

“Come with me…” Seohyun pulled my hand.

~ Yoona's POV Ends ~

~ Canteen ~

Yoona and Seohyun sit on one of the table at the canteen after they ordered their food. There’s a lot of male student, from Yoona’s class and some from another class, even there’s some senior student smile and looking at Yoona and Seohyun.

“Yoona-ssi!! 5Saranghaeyo!!” someone shouted. ‘Oh it was my classmate, isn’t him??? He’s the baby faced one right??’ Yoona think.

Yoona just reply him with her sweetest smile, and the baby faced guy just pretend to shocked and fall to the ground, and one of his friend help him to stand up. Yoona laughed a little after looking at what that boy did. Seohyun and Yoona continue to chat and they are getting closer to each other.

“Hehehe, you’re lucky 6Yoona-ya… You don’t know how many girls are jealous looking at you right now Seohyun said. Yoona just laugh, they continue to eat their lunch.

“Yoona-ya, I want ask you something..” said Seohyun. “Just asked me then..” said Yoona with curiosity. “Do you have any relationship with Gi Kwang 7oppa??” Seohyun put his head at her hand and look at Yoona, waiting for an answer from her.

“Gi Kwang??” asked Yoona while drinking her apple juice.

“Ne, Lee Gi Kwang, the one that sit on your left. This morning, he talked to you before he sat down on his sit, right?? I’m just curious, you’re a new student right?? But Gi Kwang already talked to you…” Seohyun said.

~ Not really far from Yoona’s table ~

“Aishh you make us ashamed, Yoseob… First at our class, now at the canteen…” said Doojoon.

“She’s really beautiful, isn’t she?? I like her very much. I know you like her too. Just say it, I know you like her. Don’t be shy, I can read it on your face. You too Gi Kwang…” Yoseob tapped Jonghyun, Doojoon, and Gi Kwang’s shoulder.

“Hehehe, actually Yoseob’s right, isn’t him??” said Jonghyun to Gi Kwang. Gi Kwang doesn’t reply, he keep eating his 8bibimbap.

“Eyy.. Don’t be shy.. And do you have any relationship with Yoona?? You talked to her this morning” said Yoseob.

“No, I don’t have any relationship with her. Why would I have a relationship with such a clumsy and babo yeoja like her…” Gi Kwang finished his protein shake and leave them.

“Hey!! Don’t leave us!!” they shouted then they chased Gi Kwang.


1 I'm Seohyun

2 Yes

3 I'm okay

4 Where do you want to go??

5 I love you

6 Yoona-"ya"; you can use "-ya" ater someone's name; you use this for a close friend, best friend, or someone you know for a long time

7 how a girl called older brother/ older boy friend/ or a girl called her boyfriend

8 bibimbap is mixed rice


I'll post 2 chapters today, because maybe I couldn't update new chapter tommorow, I hope all of you will understand :)

This is half of the character, half of the another character will be on the next chapter that I'll post after this :)

What do you think of this chapter?? Do you like it so far?? :)

 

Thank you SO MUCH for you guys that have been waiting and follow me to this chapter!! *bow* :D

Sincerely,

SparklingStephany