Chapter 12

Prince Apple

~ Yoona’s POV ~

It feels like I just moved here yesterday, but it already felt like forever. I hate separating, I hate moving and leaving something behind. But, I don’t really feel homesick, because here I still feel like in my home. Tiffany, Sunny, Jessica, Jonghyun, Yoseob, and Doojoon are great friends. Without them, I won’t be able to survive here, even worse I’ll go back to my kingdom and I won’t be able to find Prince Apple forever. I know I haven’t met him yet until today, but my dream about him makes me think positively. I know I will find him someday, I will. But, I haven’t found any single clue about him yet. Instead, I met Minho and Gikwang. The two of them are very charming in their own way, but I’m not sure yet if one of them is the person I want to meet this whole time. What if…

¯ DING DONG ¯

“Who’s there?”, “Tiffany”, “Wait a minute!!” I run to the door. When I open the door, Tiffany hugs me, sobbing. “Tiffany??” I’m surprised, I hug her and close the door. I ask her to sit on the sofa, I just sit there quietly, still hugging Tiffany. I pat her back, try to calm her down. After a while, she releases her arms. I make a cup of warm tea and give it to Tiffany. Finally, when she calms down, “Tiffany, what happened?” I asked. She puts down her cup on the table, “Jessica… Jessica will study abroad. She… she will go to America. She’s my best friend. Should I be happy or should I be sad? I don’t know… I don’t know what to do… *start to sob*”. “Tiffany, Jessica is your best friend. I’m sure she’ll be sad too, and I’m sure she doesn’t want to leave you. I heard, when someone you love feels happy, it’ll make you happy too, is it right?”, “You’re right. I’m genuinely happy for her. It’s just because… I have known her for a very long time. I just hate to say goodbye, it’s so hard. I know it’s her chance, she’ll chase her dream, just like what she always tells me.” “I’m always jealous of your friendship. You guys always understand each other so well. You know what, I hate “good bye” and I experienced it. I hate to think I will have to say good bye to a good friend I just met, especially this is Jessica. But, I learn from the past about separation. It’s our choice to choose which life we want to live on. You can choose your past or your future. But there’s option to choose both of them, you just have to balance them out. You can still be Jessica’s best friend, you can still contact her, you can live without her beside you, and you can chase your own dream.” “Yoona-ya, you’re a lot mature than your looks. I think, I get it. I will always be Jessica’s best friend, no one can replace her. I have to be mature and realize that separation is something I have to face on. I just have to be strong. Thank you, I understand now.” Tiffany hugs me once more, but with smile.

“Oh, I just got an idea. How about throwing a party for her? I want everyone to remember her and face separation like you taught me. What do you think?” Tiffany asked me. “Why not?” I replied with smile. We spend the rest of our day, planned the best party for Jessica, our best friend.

We told our plan to the other, it turned out that everyone agree to make the party. We informed the party will be held at Goguma Café, this Saturday at 6 p.m.


Kindly leave your comment, subscribe if you haven't, and upvote to support my story!
Thank you for reading! =)

Sincerely,
SparklingStephany