Chapter 3

Prince Apple

~ In front of Yoona’s class ~

Noise from inside the class can be heard from outside, Yoona’s smile  slowly disappear. She’s really nervous at the time. She stand in front of her class door, she takes a deep breath and exhale it. Then she open the door and enter the class. The noisy sound, slowly disappear when Yoona stand in front of the teacher’s desk.

1Annyeonghaseyo, Im Yoona imnida. You can call me Yoona. 2Bangapseubnida...” said Yoona nervously, then she makes a beautiful smile and bow 90o. The male students look really excited, they even order  closest student to their seat to move to another seat, so Yoona can sit next to them. The female student turned away and pretend didn’t care and didn’t pay attention on Yoona, they think Yoona just want to be the center of attention among the boys. They are looking at Yoona jealously, actually they think Yoona is really beautiful. They doesn’t want to say it because they doesn’t want more male students praise her and pay attention on her.

Yoona looked around the class, she’s looking for an empty seat. A lot of male students wave their hand to take Yoona’s attention while pushing his friend so Yoona think the seat must be empty, but on the other side another male that pushed by his friend doesn’t want to lose, so he pushed his friend too. Suddenly, “Excuse me.. There’s an empty seat..” said one of the male students, he pointed at a seat. Yoona looked at him, ‘He was the one who help me this morning at the hallway, isn’t him??’ Yoona asked herself. Yoona walk toward the seat that boy pointed, the third seat from the front which is right next to the boy’s left.

3YOONA-SSI!! THIS SEAT  IS EMPTY!!” someone shouted. Yoona looked towards the sound was coming. The one who shouted is a baby faced male student who is standing and fist his hand in the air like he just won a football match. Yoona smiling at him and pointed at her seat, ‘4Jwisunghamnida,  I already found one, thank you to try finding me a seat,…” then she stopped because she doen’t know his name. That boy only stratch his hair shyly and smile nervously, while all of his classmates laughed at his foolness. When Yoona want to ask his name, a male student passed in front of her and he is going to sit on his seat, right next to Yoona’s left. That student is quite handsome, he is more like “cool guy” classified instead of “handsome”. He’s well built, but he isn’t really tall, if the is a little bit taller he’ll be perfect. But..

“Neo???? You’re the babo girl I met this morning right?? That’s why I thought I’ve saw you somewhere. So you’re the new student in our class..” said that boy. Yoona couldn’t say anything,  Yoona look down. Then he sit on his seat and the lesson begin.

~ Yoona's POV~

I couldn’t concentrate on the lesson, I’m annoyed with the person on my left. How can there be two man that I just met today sits on my right side and my left side with two contrary personalities??? Ahh… This is not a beautiful day or a bad day… It’s just so confusing.

When I glanced to the right, this namja is really serious paying attention to the teacher who are teaching in front the class, his handsome face looked very genius. And when I glanced to the left, this namja actually has asleep on his desk, he’s really weird and annoying.

 “Ssssttt…” I heard someone called me from behind. There’s a girl, waving her hand to give a signal that it was she who called me. “May I borrow your pen?? I’m running out of  ballpoint’s ink..” she whispers. I give her one of my pen, she thanked me and start to write again. I decided to write before I got enchanted with person on my right or getting more annoyed with person my left.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 Hi (formal), I'm Yoona

2 Nice to meet you

3 Yoona-"ssi"; you can use "-ssi" after someone's name, you use this for acquaintance, or formal situation

4 죄송합니다 (phonetics: jeosonghabnida) we read it as Jwisunghamnida, it means sorry (formal)


Hehehhhe there's still a lot of mysterious character, isn't it??

Guess the mystery characters in the comment section bellow.

Please comment and subscribe to make me feel more happy so i'll be able to write a better chapter for all of you guys ^^

Please DON'T BE A SILENT READERS!! >.<

 

THANK YOU!! Stay tuned for the upcoming chapter...

*HINT: I'll explain all the character on next chapther ^^ so please look forward to it!!

Sincerely,

SparklingStephany