Chapter 2

Prince Apple

~ 10 years later ~

Yoona is standing in front of a big university building. Yes.. She is the princess. Based on a lot of sources, that is university where Prince Apple went to. It has been years, Yoona asked her dad so she could went to regular school, and not a private school that only teach table manner, attitude when you meet new people, how to walk elegantly, and the other things that Yoona think extremely boring. Luckily, this university located pretty far from Yoona’s kingdom, Yoona doesn’t want anybody to know she is a princess. She want to be a normal student that doesn’t recive any special treatment, and the thing that she afraid the most is, she won’t get any friend because people think… she’s different.

Yoona is breathing air of satisfaction, air of freedom. She’s really excited today. But suddenly... DUKKKK!!!

“Awww...” Yoona shouted, she fell then she touched her head. It feels like the world is spin around, Yoona can’t focused, but she still be able to see there is a basketball in front of her vaguely.

Then a 1namja coming toward Yoona, he take the basketball, “Yaaa!!! You!!! How could there is a 2yeoja as 3babo as you?? Don’t you know there are some students playing basketball?? You should have moved if you don’t want this ball give you a morning greet…”.

‘Who are you?!?!?!? This is your mistake, but why are you get angry at me?? I should be the one who angry… Aishh… Crazy person!!’  cursed Yoona in her heart. Yoona can see that namja is standing right in front of her, but unfortunately Yoona can’t see his face clearly because he is standing and covering the sun, so Yoona can’t see his face. She’s also feel really dizzy because the ball.

“Don’t do that again!! 4Arasseo??” then he walked away and left Yoona who are still trying to focus her eyes and complained in pain.

~ Hallway ~

‘Ahh… My head… Just watch, how dare is he to get angry on a princess…’ Yoona rubbed her head that was hitted by the basketball.

Along the hallway, there’s a lot of namja who takes admire glances at Yoona, even smile and wave his hand. Yoona replied them with her sweet smile even tought her head didn’t want to work as she wanted. Without realizing, Yoona is walking on a wet floor. She lose her balance, she closed her eyes and imagined her first day at school end up in School’s Clinic. HUPPP….. Suddenly a pair of hands deftly catch Yoona’s back. Yoona opened her eyes slowly, as soon as she opened her eyes, she saw a pair of eyes that shine like stars. His face is also really handsome.

They looked into each oyhers eyes for quite a long time, it feels like time stopped for both of them. On another side, pairs of eyes staring jealously. When Yoona realize she has been looking his eyes for too long, she balances herself soon, the boy relase his hands too.

Kamsahamnida….” Yoona blushed, then she bow at him, and run as fast as she can. She faintly heard, “5Ne…”, but she keep walking without look back again.


Man / boy

Woman / girl

stupid, fool

4 Do you understand???

Yes


I'm sorry it's kinda short update.

Please look forward to the next chapter! Thank you

Sincerely,

SparklingStephany