Chapter 10

Prince Apple

~ Inside the car ~

 “Yoona-ssi, what did you do outside while raining like this?” asked Gikwang. “Oh, I was waiting for the taxi, the rain fell, so I ran to find a shelter, then you came, I’m glad because…” before she finishes her sentence, laughter heard. She turns her head and sees Gikwang is laughing. She wants to ask what’s so funny but then something captures her attention. A crescent-shaped eyes, ‘Very fascinating… Just like Tiffany’s…’ said Yoona in her heart.

When she comes back to her sense, Gikwang is staring at her a few inches away from her face. “What are you doing?” she closes her eyes quickly and holds her bag tightly. A few seconds passed and nothing happened, Yoona opens her eyes, and she sees Gikwang with an insect on his hand then he puts it in a paper bag. “I found it on your head” Gikwang calmly said. “1Geuraeguna…” said Yoona. “You looked disappointed, is that because I picked the insect on your head instead of kissed you?” Gikwang smirked playfully. Yoona is ready to land her fist on Gikwang when Gikwang said, “your mascara is smudged”. “2Jinjja?” Yoona quickly turns her face towards the window and checks herself on her mirror.

First, Yoona finds her cheeks are pure red, ‘I hope he didn’t catch me when I was blushing… Urgh… Why is he so annoying in a very charming way?’ Yoona yelled in her heart. Then she sees her smudged mascara, ‘so that’s why Gikwang laughed so hard, if I were him I would laugh too’. After she removed all of her makeup, she turns her face to the driver’s seat. “Gomawo Gikwang-ssi…”, “You’re welcome” he said with a smile. I noticed he hasn’t started the car, he was waiting for me, and he is holding the paper bag. “Why haven’t you let it free?”, “I can’t let it free while it’s still raining, I will let him free once the rain stop. Are you ready to go home now?” Gikwang asked, Yoona nods. Gikwang takes off his jacket and throws it to Yoona’s lap, then quickly started the car and plays the radio. Taeil Block B - Inspiring(recommended, it’s a very nice song) starts to play on the radio. Yoona smiles and puts on Gikwang’s jacket, it’s fragrant and warm. She caught herself is staring at Gikwang, ‘I never met someone with this kind of personality. At the first day we met, he is mean and annoying. But now, I learned his different side, he is very unique. He’s kind, who would think he cared about such a little insect. Also even though sometimes his playfulness went too far, like a few minutes ago, but somehow he managed to make me smile and happy inside. He’s such a gentleman too. Well, I just have to enjoy this moment while I can.’

~ Yoona’s POV ~

After I took a nice warm bath and dried my hair, I sit on my bed, hugging my knees. I can feel my lips stretched and smile for the millionth time today. A quality time with Seohyun, then I was happier to meet Yonghwa, Seohyun’s future boyfriend. They look good together, I wished them the best in the future. Then Gikwang, every second with him made me feels warm and fuzzy inside. Suddenly, my smile disappeared. The more I think about Gikwang the more I feel that he seems like a moon for me, too high to reach. Too risky to put such a big hope on him, I barely know him. What is this feeling? 3Molla… molla…

Then, I feel someone is watching over me, but I’m on my room. My window curtain hasn’t closed yet, I glanced outside for a second then pulled the curtain. This feeling always haunts me from the first day I moved from my kingdom. When I walked home, when I went with Seohyun, and now when I’m on my own room. It is pretty scary actually, I just wish it’s only my imagination. I turn on my night lamp, pull my blanket and go to sleep.


1 그랬구나 (phonetic: geu-laess-goo-na) but ㅆ can be read as "t" instead of "ss" and ㄹ can read as "r" or "l" -> we pronounce it as geuraeguna, it means "oh, i see"

2 진짜 (phonetic: jin-jja) -> we pronounce it as jinja, it means "really?"

3 몰라 (phonetic: mol-la) -> we pronounce it as mola, it means "I don't know"


Heyyy guyss!!
SparklingStephany here. Do you still remember me? 
I want to say sorry for my absence for almost two years. I know it's too long. 
It's because my study as a senior high student and I join Students' Union in my school, the two of them kept me pretty busy.

On my holiday, I open this website, I read your comments. You guys really want me to continue this story.
I can't thank you guys enough for all the support, that's why I decided to update my story just for you guys.

I will try my best to update this story as often as I can. 
I miss you guys, I want to read your comments again.
I like communicating with you guys so much. Once more, t
hank you for your support!!

Sincerely,

SparklingStephany