Chapter 9

Prince Apple

I lock my apartment’s door, I still have some bad thoughts like ‘What if a stranger come in to my apartment??’, ‘or Gikwang might enter again to pick his thing which he left when I just finished take a bath??’. Aisshh… 1Andwae!! You can’t think about those kinds of thing Yoona… I shake my head.

Then I grab my towel and take a bath before hang out with Seohyun. After took bath, I dried my hair and open my closet. What should I wear??

White stripped T-shirt, ruffle dark blue skirt, white blazer, and bracelet??

Green plaid shirt, white shorts, colour matching shrug, bow hair band, and bracelet??

T-shirt, blue stripped skirt, green military coat, and classic brown satchel??

I’ll wore this one, I changed then brush my hair. I take a shoes box and find my white blue dotted flat, what a perfect pair for my outfit. I look at my reflection on the mirror, I satisfied. I pick my phone and start to text Seohyun when the bell ring.

2Jamkkanmannyo!!” I shouted and run to open the door. “Hey, you’re early..” I found Seohyun standing in front of my apartment. She looks so bright and innocent, she’s wearing a white lace dress, white thin belt, flower ring, bracelet, white rabbit ear ribbon chiffon hair band, and pastel wedges with flower.

“You look so pretty Yoona-ya” praised Seohyun.  “Thanks, you’re prettier” I complimented her back. “Let’s go, shall we??” asked Seohyun. “Okay!!” I said excitedly.

~ Myeongdong Street ~

What a lovely day, the sky’s so bright, the weather isn’t too hot either. We stopped to buy 3patbingsoo together. We did some window shopping together. We took some photo in a photo box, we laughed together. Today was an amazing day, we really do have so much fun.

“Oh.. I remember you told me that you want to take me to Goguma Café” I said, “Oh I almost forget that.. C’mon let’s go!! I’m sure you’ll like that place!” Seohyun excitedly pulls my hand. We got in front of the café.

~ Goguma Café ~

When I come in, I can smell the sweet smell of the goguma. Seohyun pulls my hand and asks me to sit at her favourite place, next to the fire place. Because winter hasn’t come, the fireplace isn’t lit. A waiter come and give two menu books, “Can I take your order, pretty girls??”. I look up to the waiter automatically, surprised, the waiter is a handsome guy. “Stop being so flirty!” said Seohyun to the waiter. I glance toward Seohyun, “Oh.. Yoona this is Yonghwa-ssi. I know him because I come to this place often” Seohyun introduces Yonghwa to me. “Jung Yonghwa, you can call me Yonghwa oppa if you like, you too Seo” Yonghwa introduces himself and teases Seohyun. Seohyun nudged Yonghwa’s arm and pouts a little, I can’t help but laugh at their cute acts. Yonghwa left after we order two pieces goguma cake and goguma parfait.

Yonghwa comes back and brings our orders. “Thank you” we said happily when we see the delicious looking goguma. When we think Yonghwa will leave us as soon as we said thank you, he sits next to Seohyun, put his head on his hands, look at Seohyun, and smile. Seohyun turns to Yonghwa, “Yonghwa-ssi, aren’t you suppose to go back to work??”, “4Silheo” Yonghwa said naughtily, “You have to go back to work..” Seohyun tells him and pushes him a little. “Andwae.. Silheo!” Yonghwa says it with 5aegyo. I can see Seohyun is blushing. We spend a good time together with Yonghwa-ssi.

When I glance to my watch, it’s already 5 p.m. We should go back before it’s too dark. “Seohyun-a, we should go back it’s already 5 p.m.”, “You’re right…”, then Yonghwa say “I can drive you home if you like, I finished my work already”. Then an idea comes to my mind, “I need to go to a place before I go home, so you can go home first with Yonghwa-ssi”. “Ehh?!?!” Seohyun surprised and froze. “6Mianhae.. Bye..” I winked to Yonghwa-ssi before leave. He nods then mouthing “Gomawo” to me.

~ Yoona's POV Ends ~

~ Gikwang's POV ~

It’s already noon, I’ll go back to my apartment. I drive my car while looking around, then the rain started to pour. A few minutes ago the sky still bright, what a quick weather change.

Then I see a familiar figure, she’s running in the rain. Maybe I should give her a ride, she’ll drenched by the rain. “Excuse me, do you need a ride??” I asked, and the girl looks surprised when she looks at me.


1 You can't

2 잠깐만요 (phonetic: jamkkanmanyo) -> wait a minute/ please wait

3 shaved ice dessert (original recipe: saved ice and sweetent red beans/ azuki beans)

4 싫어 (phonetic: silheo) we read it as Siro, it means I don't want to

5 cute act, act in cute way

6 I'm sorry (semi-formal)


오랜만이에요!! It's been a while!!

I miss you a lot my readers and my subscribers!!! :')

Finally I can update this FF :D

It's pretty long chapter right?? I want to pay back the time you use to wait this chapter

I really hope you like it :D

Thank you for your support!! 사랑해요!! ^^

Sincerely,

SparklingStephany