Chapter 1

Prince Apple

Inside a big room in a big castle, the little princess was sitting elegantly. Even tough she's still very young, she was very beautiful, as beautiful as the queen, she inherited her mother's beauty. Her skin's really moist and soft, as soft as silk, she has a beautiful thin lips, her eyelashes are long, and she also has a long black hair. She sat at her bed, she looked really bored.

Suddenly, BRUKKK..

The princess surprised, there's a little boy came in from her bedroom's window. He use a simple outfit that didn't look really expensive, he brought some apple on his hand.

1Nuguya?!?!” asked the little princess, she's frightening. “Don't be scared, I only want to hide for a few minutes here, is that okay??" said that boy while smilling. His smile was really sweet, if he smiled, his eyes made a half moon shape *eye smile like this ~> (^.^)*.

But that smile couldn't make the princess calm, she called her servant to asked for a help.

“SERVANT!!! 2PPALLIWA!!!” The princess shouted. The boy put his point finger on the princess's lips as fast as he could. “Please, only this time... I won't hurt you...” convinced the boy. The princess see honesty in his eyes.

Tap.. tap.. tap.. they hear a fast footstep, her servant is up stairs and approaching the princess's bedroom. “Hide!!” said the princess. “Where??” asked the boy confused.

Suddenly someone opened the door, 3Gwaenchanhayo??” asked her servant panicly. “Ah~ 4gwaenchanha..” the princess answered as calm as she could. “Are you sure Your Highness?? Did you have a fever?? Your face turning a little bit red..” asked the servant again, she's getting closer to the left side of the princess's bed. 

Before the servant touched her bed, the princess move to the left, “5Jeongmal gwaenchanhayo...”, “Oh, okay.. You should take a rest Your Highness ..” answered the servant. 6Kamsahamnida” replied the princess, then the servent went out from the princess's bedroom.

Ahh... The princess breathed a sigh of relief, she move to the right side of her bed. Suddenly there's something came out from the princess's blanket, "I almost die because I can't breath, and don't you know that your blanket is really thick.. 7Neo, you aren't as light as i thought... Lucky me, you didn't stay too long pinned me..” she gasped breathlessly while joking with her, he smiled again. The princess laugh, it has been a long time since she laughed like this. “This is apple for you, 8gomawo because you helped me..” said the boy. The princess took the apple, “9Cheonmaneyo...” she smiled. The boys walked toward the window, “10Annyeong...” he waved his hand. “You're really beautiful if you smile, princess...” he smiled, he made his last eye smile then he jumped from the window and dissapeared from the princess's view. The princess ran toward the window, she looked to the right and the left, but she couldn't find that boy. So she walked to her bed and saw the apple which the boy gave to her while smiling. She looked the window again, she saw a piece of white cloth stuck on the window. She took it, it was the boy's hankerchief. A clean and fragrant handkerchief, on the corner of it there's apple embroidered. "Such an unique person.. I'm sure I'll met him again someday..." the princess thought and she smiled.

 


Who is that??

Come here!! Quckly!!

Are you okay??

I'm okay

I'm totally fine 

6Thank You (formal)

7 You

Thank You (informal)

That's okay / you're welcome

10 Bye


This is the first chapter. I hope you enjoy reading it!

Once again, English isn't my first language, I'm sorry if I made some mistakes.

Please leave your comment :) I respect all your opinions

Thank you so much for reading my story until this point.

Sincerely,

SparklingStephany