Chapter 6

Prince Apple

~ Karaoke ~

Yoona and her friends arrived at the karaoke by Minho and Doojoon’s car. They enter the building and booked a Large Room. As soon as they enter their karaoke room, Jessica, Tiffany, and Sunny are busy to choose what song will they sing. Jonghyun and Yoseob are reading seriously, even though they just read menu book. Yoona enter the room and look around the room because she think that room is interesting.  Finally Minho and Doojoon enter the room after parked their car.

Music already fill the whole room, each of them enjoy their time. Yoona sit and stare at the TV screen while looking at Tiffany, Jessica, Sunny, Jonghyun, Yoseob, and Doojoon that enjoy their world. So do Minho, he is busy with his phone. Yoona took a glance at Minho, ‘Minho is really cool..’ she tought while smiling. Suddenly Minho turned his head to Yoona, Yoona is really panic, she pretend that she’s busy searching songs that she will sing, then she picked ‘Fool - Juniel ft. Yonghwa’. Minho automatically chuckle after saw Yoona’s nervousness.

“Who picked ‘Fool’??” Jessica asked.

“Yoona-ssi…” Minho pointed at Yoona.

“Ahh~ I don’t know that you like singing too, Yoona..” Tiffany smiled and give her microphone to Yoona.

“Who is going to be Yoona’s partner??” Sunny put her microphone in the air.

Jonghyun, Doojoon, and Yoseob snatch the microphone so they can sing with Yoona. Yoseob run toward Sunny and take her microphone. Sunny lose her balance because Yoseob bump her shoulder, then she almost fell. Luckily Yoseob grab her hand and pull her up. They ended up hugging each other. Doojoon chough on purposely after saw that sweet moment. Then Sunny break the hug, Yoseob nervously looking at some direction and pretend nothing happened. The other just giggle after saw their awkwardness. Suddenly Jonghyun remember that he has to take Sunny’s mic so he can sing with Yoona. But then, Minho stand up holding a mic. Until that time, they didn’t realize there are 3 microphones in their room.

‘neowa nan chinguraneun mari eosaekhae yeoniniran mari eoullyeo o~nan cheoeumeuro nae mam gobaekhalge

nan jeo haneurui byeoldo dajulge niga wondanhamyeon mwodeunji o~ nan haejul suga isseo’

Minho’s voice fill the entire room, Tiffany, Jessica, Sunny, and Yoona are listening to Minho’s beautiful voice while smiling.

‘nan babo nan noeman boneun babo neol saranghae

nuga mworago nollindaedo neoman boneun babo doelge

nan babo nan noeman boneun babo nae soneul jabajwo nareul anajwo neoman saranghaneun babo’

‘baby want your love baby want your love

love you love you I’ll take you in to my mind

baby want your love baby want your love

love you love you I’ll take you in to my mind’

They finished the song perfectly, Yoona and Minho sit and put their mic on the table, while Tiffany,  Jessica, and Sunny decided to sing as soon as they can so they won’t jealous too much. Yoona smile because she can sing with Minho. ‘I wish Gi Kwang was here too…’ Yoona think. ‘Wait.. Why did I think about that crazy person if Minho is around?? Wake up Yoona, wake up!!’ Yoona hit her head lightly. Suddenly she remember, ‘why should I waste my time to celebrate unimportant thing…’ Gi Kwang’s voice sounds like echo on her mind. Yoona drank a glass in front of her in one gulp. Yoona didn’t want to hear that voice anymore, she keep drinking, Yoona didn’t know that she is drinking wine that Doojoon, Jonghyun, and Yoseob ordered.

Minho realized that Yoona already half awake, then he realized that Yoona’s drunk. Minho stand up and lift Yoona up. “Ya!! Minho, where do you want to go??” Jonghyun asked while he’s half drunk. “I’ll take Yoona home” said Minho shortly. “Doojoon-ssi, you can take take them home right??” asked Minho. “Of course.. Bye!!” Doojoon wave his hand to Minho.

Minho leave the room while carrying Yoona. Tiffany, Jessica, and Sunny are still busy with her world and singing non-stop, so they didn’t realize Minho and Yoona already left the room.

Minho open the car’s door and let Yoona sit on the passanger seat, then he get into the car and lean to Yoona’s side and set her seat belt. When he’s already started the car, “Oh, where’s her house??” Minho stopped in confusion. “Yoona-ssi.. Where’s your house??” Minho asked with a small hope that Yoona will answer his question. “Apartement Hong Dae 272” said Yoona in low tone. ‘Ahh~ I hope it’s the right address..’ Minho hesitate then continue driving.

~ Yoona’s Apartement ~

After arrived in front of Hong Dae Apartment, Minho open passanger door and lift Yoona up. Minho enter the building, then he thinks that he should ask some people who live in that apartment to make sure Yoona’s room number  is really on 272.

1Ahjuma, excuse me.. Is that true that Yoona’s room at number 272??” Minho asked an aunty who passed by the lobby while carrying Yoona. “Yoona?? Im Yoona?? Ahh the new girl who just moved here?? Oh, is that Yoona?? What happened to her??” the aunty asked after see the girl that Minho’s carrying. “She’s slept while I drove her home, maybe she’s exhausted and haven’t been able to adapt completely with her new place and her new habbit here..” Minho answered with smile, he couldn’t tell the aunty that was Yoona drank the wine without knowing. “2Ommo.. Poor little girl.. She’s really a nice girl.. Oh, it’s right, her room is 272..” the aunty answer excitedly. “Ahh~ Kamsahamnida..” Minho thank her and bow his head a little. When Minho about to leave, “Ommona~ 3Neo jinjja meotjida.. Are you Yoona’s 4namja chingu??” the aunty ask with wide smile. “Ahh~ ani.. I’m her classmate..” Minho said in shock. “Eyy~ 5Geojitmal.. Why would you drive her home and carry her to her room when you aren’t her boyfriend?? She’s so lucky to has such a handsome and kind boyfriend..” the aunty teased Minho, patted his shoulder and went away with big smile. Minho just continue to search Yoona’s room while giggle at the aunty’s joke.

Then Minho opened Yoona’s room with the key that he already searched in Yoona’s bag before he enter the apartement. Minho lay Yoona down on her bed and cover Yoona’s body with her apple blanket, when Minho about to leave Yoona’s room, Yoona grabs Minho’s hand. “Thank you.. Prince Apple..” Yoona murmured and smile even though she’s drunk. Minho smile, “You’re beautiful, Yoona.. So don’t drunk anymore okay??” Minho brushed Yoona’s hair gently then leave the room.

~ Few minutes later ~

A namja enter Yoona’s room, he takes off his jacket and loose his tie, then he fell next to Yoona’s side.


1 Aunty

2 Oh my God

3 You're really handsome

4 Boyfriend

5 Liar


MinYoon moment here for all MinYoon Shippers out there :)

While waiting for the next chapter, you guys can comment down bellow, and guess the man who enter Yoona's room.

Please look forward to the next chapter to find out the answer!!

Kindly leave your comment, subscribe if you haven't, and upvote!

Sincerely,

SparklingStephany