Chapter 10: Perfect Weekends with Seung Hyun

Crazy, Stupid Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The past few days were a breeze. Dara was excited for Saturday. Yes, she and Tabi are going out to watch a movie something typical friends would do. Contrary to what her besties say she did not want to jump into a new relationship just yet. Although her gut tells her that Tabi may be the right one it just didn’t seem appropriate, after all she just recently broken up with Joong Ki. He’s been a big part of her life even if he’s just her ex now and a closed chapter that she hopes she can remember fondly instead of the sad feelings it gives her.

She’s a new Dara now, an independent girl who’s open to new possibilities. She has been thankful towards her friends and siblings for being supportive of her decision. She just hopes it would be the same with. her dad. She’s still mustering up the courage to tell her father about her break up. Despite her very fragile relationship with him as a daughter she didn’t want to disappoint him.  She pushed the thought aside. She didn’t want to spoil her hang out day with Choi Seung Hyun. She smiled as she looked at her reflection in mirror. “Toinight is going to be an awesome,” she told herself.

The girls invited her for a bit of shopping before the said scheduled endeavor. Bom promised her that they will just go for some shopping and maybe a little revamping of her style which Dara didn’t really mind at all. She was all for the idea of change. Some shopping with her gal pals is always an awesome idea.

*~*~*~*~*~

After a relaxing time in the spa with the girls Dara was ready to enjoy the night away. Her shopping date was cut short because Bom decided that Dara needed some well-deserved pampering so she can enjoy her first date. Dara of course insisted that it isn’t a date but just a friendly get together. The girls agreed not to push the conversation so that the dating girl would not feel pressured. After a whole afternoon spent on being spoiled lavishly Dara was excited for the rest of her day to be spent with Tabi. Bom drove her home already decked in her new outfit. Tabi made arrangements to just pick her up in her house at seven.

She was dressed in a simple black top and a pair of fitted denim jeans. The girls were against it but Dara didn’t want to over dress for a simple movie night. And once again she corrected her friends they were not going on a date she didn’t want to label what she and Tabi has. She is comfortable having him around and honestly she did not want to scare him away. They are to enjoy a movie after all and she didn’t want to seem all too well dressed for a night out for movies. She did put on simple make up. With some BB cream a little work with her eyeliner and some lip gloss. She got the natural look perfect to the T. Dara was lightly brushing her hair and deciding whether to tie it up or to just let it loose when her doorbell rang. She went out of her room and checked her security screen and saw Tabi waiting outside holding a bunch of flowers. She unlocked the door and waited for him to come in.

Tabi came in with flowers on hand. His hair was an unruly mess probably from a quick blow dry. He was also wearing a simple shirt and torn jeans.  He looks perfect for a movie date. Dara scolded herself and reminded herself that they were just going out as friends.

“I got you these,” he handed her a bouquet of tulips. “I wasn’t sure which one you liked but these were new arrivals and something better than the usual roses as suggested by the florist.”

Tabi looked so adorably cute. Dara couldn’t really recall her first date with Joong Ki because they sort of just started dating. Their hang out was in the library or they will make out in his car. During those times it didn’t matter where they went or what they did. It was Joong Ki’s decision she merely followed. She didn’t pay any attention to detail.

This hang out session is different. She was freely admiring the efforts Tabi was making. In fact she appreciates the gesture he made of letting her choose the movie and the place they will be dining in later on. Dara quickly got the flowers in a vase with water.

“I guess the whole male population would be envying me tonight,” Tabi said as he openly admired her from head to toe.

Dara eyed him inquisitively, “And why is that?”

“They can’t help it. I’ll be walking around with the most beautiful girl in town beside me,” he replied.

“You’re already making fun of me,” Dara commented.

“I’m not. I’m stating a fact. Heads will turn and watch us pass by. Guys will be cursing at me for being a lucky bastard since I’m walking around with you,” he explained.

Dara could not help but laugh. “Let’s go. We don’t want to miss the movie.” She tried to change the topic but she could not hide the blush on her face.

The two of them left Dara’s home and drove off in Tabi’s car.

The drive to the movie house was pleasant they talked about random things that happened that day, Dara and her spa day with her friends and Tabi’s day at work where he went to the construction site of their company’s new realty project. He spent the day being followed around by none other than Chanyeol a surprise visitor. The young man insisted that it was better than being stuck in the office reading documents that didn’t make much sense to him. Tabi did not fill her in however on how her dongseng advised him about what she liked and places she might be interested to visit.  Tabi was initially planning for everything to just fall into place but the insight from Dara’s younger brother was definitely great help. He was under the impression that the boy is really trying to help him out. He did however tell the kid to put the surveillance to a minimum because it was all too stalker like especially for tonight. The boy said that he wasn’t going to follow them around anyway because he’s going on a study date. But Tabi did not bother to ask who he was going with since it might not be anyone he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter