Chapter 2: It’s Yong JunHyung

The Best Thing That’s Ever Been Mine

 

JunHyung’s POV

“Master JunHyung, It’s time to wake up, This is your first day on your school”

I can hear one of our maids in the mansion as she knocks on my door. I just ignore her and cover my self with blanket but still I could hear her so I decided to jump out of my bed and angrily open the door.

“FINE, STOP KNOCKING ON MY DOOR OR ELSE……” I said as I glare our maids outside of my room.

“….so..rry..Master..”

“YOU’RE FIRE” I said then close the door with a loud slam.

I prepare my self to go to my school where my cousin GiKwang is in. I examined my school uniform to be wear.

“as usual.. as if I care about this thing” I thought while grabbing it.

  When I finish preparing I immediately walk outside the mansion.

“Where’s my key?” I ask Mr. Choi, our butler.

“Here Master JunHyung” Then he handed me the key of my new car.

I call my cousin GiKwang cause I’m in the same class with him. I put on my earphones and call him.

“Hey, where are you?”

“I’m on my way”

“You better give me a grand entrance JunHyung”

“I always have it” I said as I smirk

“Okay, We’re  just here in the parking lot waiting”

“We?” I said a little curious

“Yeah, I’m with my guys”

“Okay, I’m coming” then I hang up

I drive fast heading to school, just then when I’m about to park I can already see GiKwang with four cool guys and oh……girls crowding on them???

*Looks like I found new buddies here* I thought

Then girls starting to get curious looking at me. I get my key, remove my shades and jump off the car, girls starting to giggle and we’re being crowded.

“Hey” I said walking towards GiKwang

“I’m glad that you’re now here hyung and oh, these are my friends” GiKwang introduce me his buddies

*This could be a great school year* I thought

MiHee’s POV

Everybody are busy chatting and talking with each other . I could hear some chat about a new boy here in our school.

“Hey, MiHee, Have you hear the news??” LeeSeol said while tapping me arm.

“Huh?!!”

“Haist, about a new boy here in our school, they said that this guy is AWESOME, hehehe” , Leeseol excitingly said but I just rolled my eyes. Then our homeroom teacher came in followed by the Beast guys then they sit on their respective chair then the girls at our class start to giggle like hell, “Oh Come On” I murmur. GiKwang winks at me before sitting, I just glare at him.

“Today we’ll going to have a new kid here in our class” our teacher said, I notice that the girls in our room starts to giggle “maybe they know who it was” I thought, even LeeSeol I could see that she is excited. Then the guy enter our class and  BOOM  girls starts to shout, the others are seems to faint.

“This is Mr. Yong JunHyung” Our teacher said pointing at him.

“Hi, I’m Yong JunHyung, Nice meeting you all and take care of me”, He said without bowing and he was just smiling like hell.

“WE WILL” all the girls shout in chorus and continue giggling.

“that ”, I thought

“So Mr. Yong, you may choose your seat” our teacher ask him. I don’t care about him or to anyone so I just lay my head on the window and look outside.

JunHyung’s POV

I observe the room and like what I expected I make girls gone wild, then I notice a girl laying her head on the window and she seems looking outside, I can’t see her face cause of her hair . I decided to take the seat behind that girl. Then the class started  I could feel girls looking at me but this girl in front of me, she’s not interested at all.

MiHee’s POV

Leeseol pass me a piece of paper.

“The new guy is sitting behind you  ^_^ ♥♥”

I just crumpled the paper and strike a glare at LeeSeol making LeeSeol pout at me.

Then the bell ring and I quickly fixed my things and walk outside before anyone ruined my day. I could feel a bad vibes today.

“Hey, hey wait for me hey, MiHee-ah, don’t leave me hey, MiHee-ah” I could hear LeeSeol shouting  but I just ignore her and make my way on our locker, “Next subject ….hhmmm….ahah....P.E.” I thought.

JunHyung’s POV

So that’s her name MiHee, suddenly YoSeob tap my back,

“Hey, hyung… do you have any problem?”

“Nothing, so..what was the next subject” I ask.

“P.E. so come on” DooJoon said while pushing us to go quick

“Yah!! DooJoon hyung’s favorite subject hahaha”

We walk towards our locker and change our clothes. We walk on the field and as usual girls are crowding us then our PE teacher call DooJoon.

“Why does he called DooJoon hyung?” I ask curiously

“Ah! that thing, cause DooJoon hyung is our class leader in P.E.” GiKwang said while stretching his arm

“DooJoon hyung as a great athlete here in our campus”  HyunSeung added

Boys play basketball while girls are on volleyball. We’re all busy playing when we heard some boys shouting and crowding a place.

“What was that?” I ask the guys..

“I think I know..”  YoSeob said as he smile evilly to us

“Huh??” I ask.

“Come On”, Dongwoon excitingly said and we run towards that place.

We push some guys in our front to get on the scene, and it was a one on one volleyball game between two girls, one is a y girl earlier on our room looking seductively at me and the other is..

“Oh, HyunAh versus MiHee, GREAT”, GiKwang said

“MIHEE, MIHEE,MIHEE” most of the boys are shouting that girls name. *So, she’s popular* I thought

“GO MIHEE I LOVE YOU”, YoSeob shout then GiKwang elbowed him.

“YAH HYUNG, WHAT???? SHE REJECTED YOU REMEMBER?? HAHAHA” Yoseob said making his voice loud for GiKwang to hear cause the crowd is very noisy.

“Funny huh? She rejected you??? Man! that , I thought you’re a player”, I ask GiKwang.

“Of course I am but she’s dangerous man, I’m telling you” GiKwang said while looking on the girls.

I’m very curious of GiKwang’s words but before I could ask him again the game start, I look at the girl named MiHee but she’s wearing a cap so I failed again on seeing her face. This thing is making me really curious. The crowd are really wild and most of them are boys, I look at that girl all the time. Her movements, her body and her charisma, all are awesome. Every time she hits the ball, boys are shouting like hell. Then the game starts to heat up as she remove her cap and tied in a messy bun her hair and the girl named HyunAh raise an eyebrow on her I think she wants to piss her.

Then the next thing that happen is fast, HyunAh serves the ball, MiHee hit the ball up, she jump an hardly hit the ball towards HyunAh, maybe because the ball is so fast HyunAh didn’t make it to hit the ball and it landed on her head. Then the crowd cheered for MiHee but she seems not interested on her called “FANS”.

*This is it, I’ll get you MiHee* I thought and smirk then I walk towards the girl’s place

MiHee’s POV

“MiHee-ah, YOUR GREAT! YOU WON” LeeSeol cheerfully shout then hug me tight.

“LeeSeol-ah…I..can’t breath”

“Oh Oh sowwwyyy”, she said making aegyo face. Then suddenly her cute face fade and her eye gone wide .

“Hey, what’s wrong???” I curiously ask her. She pout pointing on my back before I can turn my back. I hear someone..

“Hey, y!”  He said and I could hear the voices of other guys

*BEAST*, I thought

“Let’s go LeeSeol-ah”, I demand but before I could take my step, Someone grab my arm, and make me face him. It was the new guy, and our faces were just inch apart. LeeSeol eye widened.

“LET GO OF ME”

“Hey babe, is this how you treat your OPPA?”, he said while looking at my eyes then down on my lips.

“WHO TOLD YOU YOU’RE MY OPPA? AND DON’T CALL MY BABE, I DON’T EVEN KNOW YOU”, I said while struggling on his grip but his so strong.

“Yong Jun Hyung, your future boyfriend and …”

“LET ME GO”

“One more move then I’ll…”

“WHAT?”

“Kiss you”, He pull me closer and leaned for a kiss but before he can kiss me, I push him with all my strength and punched his face. The crowd was shock of what I did. He wipe the blood on his lips and glare at me.

“That’s what you get for messing up with me and Ow.. KISS YOUR ”, I said then grab LeeSeol’s hand and walk away. But while I’m walking he shout at me

“You look cute when your pissed”, *That jerk, I’ll kill him*

JunHyung’s POV

“Man, That was….” HyunSeung said and I cut him up

“great”, I said while wiping the blood on my lip

“What?? I supposed to say that “That was ” and your telling us great?” HyunSeung said

“Yeah, Great, I’ll have her later”

“Whoa!!! You’ve got a lot of confidence hyung”, YoSeob said

“Yeah, Man I think you’ve got her wrong impression”, DooJoon said

“Hyung, MiHee-ah, she’s not a girl like.. you know…flirt or something..” GiKwang said

“Well she’s something…interesting”

MiHee’s POV

We change our clothes and headed on our classroom then LeeSeol began to rat me with questions

“MiHee-ah, about what happened earlier,  what do you think of that? Girl that was weird, isn’t it? So is he interested on you?, Gosh every girl with fight to death just to be in you position”,

“I’d rather die than to be in this position”, I said a little pissed

“Oh relax MiHee-ah, I’m just..” then LeeSeol’s words were interrupted, then she quickly get back on her seat. “huh? Hey!...” I turn to the direction where she was looking then I saw that stupid face. *AGAIN..*

“Waiting for me babe”, He said as he sit on my table, I just ignore him cause I don’t want to ruined my mood.

“Oh, my baby was ignoring me”, he said while leaning on me, I just lay my head on the window and look outside. I could feel eyes glaring at me *maybe y girls eyes*. His friends starts to tease me.

“Hey, MiHee-ah, looks like you’ve found a new one”, GiKwang said.

“Baby, Come on, Talk to your oppa”, He said and cupped my face and that’s it, I lose my temper.

“YOU STUPID TRASH, TAKE YOUR HANDS OFF ME”,

“babe, I told you earlier you look cute when your pissed”

“JUST…STAY AWAY FROM ME, DON’T YOU GET IT”

“ow babe..”

“STOP CALLING ME BABE”

“haist come on, babe, stop shouting, I lessens your energy for…………….tonight”

“YAH! YOU STUPID JERK”, I was about to slap him with my left hand but he caught my hand, then my right hand and again he caught it.

“DUMB ASHOLE EVIL”

“..that’s it.. so can I kiss you..” before he could lean on my face, I kick his leg.

“Ouch, that hurts me babe”.

“SHUT UP YOUR MOUHT, OR I’LL BREAK YOUR JAW”.

Then our teacher came and we arranged our selves and I sit on my chair. He was smiling at me like hell *I REALLY HATE THIS GUY*.

He take his seat behind me and before sitting on his chair he whisper on my ear.

“I’ll deal with you later my lovely baby”.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA” I shout on my mind.

No One’s POV

The teacher announce about tomorrow’s activity, and the class were going to a some places.