Chapter 7: Our First Kiss

The Best Thing That’s Ever Been Mine

MiHee's POV

Without thinking i quickly open the door and drag him in and lock it.

"Babe, you make me wait for how many minutes, I know you can't resist your boyfriend"

"Stop, your not my boyfriend, i would never be your GIRLFRIEND"

"Tsk Tsk Tsk, you look so cute when your pissed babe"

"YAH! I need your phone, give me that"

"For what, to delete our LOVELY Pictures, No way Babe"

*Oh Yong JunHyung, you really making it hard for me.AAAAAARGGGGG*

"Look i dont want to play around, just give me your phone"

"I Wont, get it from me if you can" he said then run around the room

"JUN HYUNG, GIVE ME THAT, YOU IDOT"

"Yah Babe, Come to your Honey", he said playfully 

*he really wants me to catch him huh?? gosh, i dont want to do this but i have to*

"FINE", then i run towards him,

I try to snatch away the phone from him, but gosh I'm too short i can't get it when he raises i and the worse is, he enjoy poking my head while I'm getting the phone.

"YOU" i said pointing him while panting,

"Oh Come On Babe..........Ow, You look so tired huh? How about let's continue this on........BED" he said then seductively walks towards me then his lower lip while looking at me head to toe.

"I know you messed up many times with random girls, do you really think I'm going to freak out like hell and be scared of what your doing huh", I said while crossing my arms and raising my eyebrow.

 

JunHyung's POV

OH MAN, She got me. This girl she really know what I'm thinking, while being stunned of what she said to me. 

She walk towards me smiling like evil.

"Hey! JunHyung.... Come on, want to play with me huh? Then Let's do it" just then she kick my knees, which made me let go of the phone.

"OUCH!!" i said then we both stare on the phone on the ground. We both wuickly grab the phone but she got it first.

*NO WAY, I cant let her do this*

I quickly stand up and grab her with all my force before she can run away, then we got out of balance. Befre she hit on the ground I spun around then we both ended up on her bed, with me......ON TOP OF HER and the PHONE is in between our lips.

MiHee's POV

I hold on the phone tightly with my two hand, but the next thing happened was so fast, i just closed my eyes then when i opened it, I could feel the phone hardly on my lips and JUNHYUNG IS ON MY TOP, and the phoneis in between our LIPS.

We both stare to each other in that position for about 5minutes. Suddenly his shock expression turn into,serious ones.

He parted his lips on the phone but still the phone is on my lips and he was looking directly in my eyes and we're like inch from each other.

"MiHee-ah,I'm really sorry for what I've done to you earlier, The truth is I just want your attention"

*So He really like me so bad???*

"Look, I don't want to see you cry, hurt, sad and be in any bad things, I want to stay with you always, I'll promise to take care of you , i love you ...forever...just.....................give..me..a chance"

I reall dont know what to say. I just stay looking to him, when i heard the word CHANCE, then it really make me remember that thing again.

JunHyung's POV

I just look at her and wait until she speaks up,then finally she speak

"Chance? thats the reason, why I became like this", She save looking away and tears where running on her eyes. I just let her speak.

"I didnt give the very special person in my life a chance thats why i lost him..forever, that's why i can't love you back", then she became emotional and cried hard then she struggle to get up, but i pinned her both arms in her sides. And look at her, I really want to wipe those tears but I have to say what i feel or else I lose this chance forever.

"I'll promise to make you happy,forget about the hurt you feel, give you whatever that make you smile, just let me......let me do this to you, to the very special girlin my life"

"How can you say that JunHyung, We only knew each other for about 3 days"

"I know, but the first time I saw you, I't really make me love you, astime goes on, it made me love you more that I've always wanted to see you so bad, your different, their is something about you,which make me wanted to change just for you"

"You dont have to change JunHyung, .If I'm going to like you, it would be any JunHyung but you", tears ar keep flowing on her eyes.

Then I leaned in forward, our nose are touchingeach other, 

"JunHyung , NO",she said struggling on me, i let go of her one arm and she put it on her lips toavoid my kiss. But I remove her hand and kiss her. 

Our kiss was very sweet, she didnt kiss back andher eyes were still open.

MiHee's POV

JunHyung kiss me, the kiss was very gentle and sweet. I justlet my self feel his lips move in mine. I could feel the love and importance in his kiss. I can't control myself, just then i close my eyes, wrapped my arms on his neck, kiss him back while tears wheres running on my cheeks. He carress my neck liftingme up while still kissing me. Our kiss was becoming deep and intense, my hands were moving to his cheek.