Chapter 6: A Night In His House

The Best Thing That’s Ever Been Mine

 

MiHee’s POV

I woke up and drink the glass of water in the table beside me. I hold my head and saw a piece of wet towel on my forehead, my head is still hurts. Then I realize I’m not on my room, the room is very huge, the bed is very big, *Oh God WHAT HAPPENED*, I start to panic when I notice that I’m not wearing my uniform, instead I’m wearing a guys shirt and pajama. *GOSH! DID SOMEONE ME*

Then I can hear footsteps coming, I’m very scared, I cover my self with blanket and crawl back, ready to see the guy who did this to me.

But in my surprise it was a woman, a woman that I think as same age as my umma.

“Oh, Dear your finally awake?, I’ve waited for you to wake up, are you hungry?”, She said while sitting on the edge of the bed, then she come near and touch my face.

*She’s like my umma*

“W..wh.why I’m here?”

“My son brought you here, you were burning with fever, your in our house”,

“Who’s your son?”, but before she can speak..

“Your awake, how do you feel?”, a voice of a guy interrupted her, I move my head up to see a guy and he..

he is YONG JUNHYUNG.

“Don’t worry, I didn’t change your cloths, she did that”, he said pointing to the woman

*So she was his mom*

“You don’t need here, you can get out of the room”, he said his mom.

“Okay, if you need some help just..”, she said.

“You’ve done enough, now you should go”, I notice that he’s very cold to his mom.

“Okay”, The woman sadly touch my face and say “Get well dear” then she weakly smile, I just nodded  but before she can walk away.

“Uhmm, Mrs. Yong, Thank you”, I said, then she smile at me and walk out of the room.

And now there is a silence between me and JunHyung.

Then I notice that he’s coming towards me.

“Hey, What are you going to…”

“Stop thinking something”, he sit on the edge of the room, then he reach for my hand but I move it away but he caught it I try to remove my hands on his grip but he so strong so I gave up. Then he took out a first aid kit and apply some medicine on my fist.

*Oh I forgot about my fists*

“You don’t have to do this”,

“I have to… cause its my fault”, He said still working on my wounds.

I just watch how he gently work on my wounds. Then I remember my parents.

“Gosh!, Let me use your I need to call…”

“You don’t have to, I get your landline number from LeeSeol-ah, the woman earlier, I told her to talk to your parents to tell them that you’re here”

“Why her?”

“Why her?, your know.. your stupid, your parents might freak out if they knew that you’ll going to sleep in a guys house, so I let her to talk with your parents”

“Your Right, they might think you’ll going to me”

“Your really stupid huh?”

“Hey, don’t call me stupid”

“Then don’t act like a stupid”, then he put bandage on my fists “You’re done, now come on lets eat”,

I don’t want to eat with him even if I’m hungry so I just pull on the blanket and sleep again.

“hey, I said let’s eat”, he said while pulling the blanket from me.

“I’m not hungry”, I said but my stomach seems not on my side and it growls.

“Uh Oh, I think someone’s tummy wants to eat”

“Stop it, I’m not going”

“Then stop acting again like stupid”

“I told you don’t call me….”

“I’ll keep on calling you stupid until you come with me to eat”

“Fine!” I said then when I was about to stand up, I almost fell on the ground but luckily JunHyung caught me on time.

“Your still weak, let me carry you”

“Hey wait no, I can..”, But he spun my arm on his neck and carried me bridal style.

“If I let you walk, it will take you almost a hour to get to the dining area”

“But…”

“Don’t worry your so light to carry, you should eat a lot if you don’t want me to carry you again”,

“Fine just don’t make a wrong move cause I’ll watch your hands”, I said, he just smirk.

*Why is he acting like this? He don’t call me babe or something,, What a weird guy?, I know he’s just playing with me, tsk tsk does he think I will fall for him after this?

JunHyung’s POV

I carry MiHee-ah to the dining area, seriously she so light to carry. And I love how I carry her, *I think I enjoying carrying her and I want to  hold her forever*, My heart is really beating so fast, *Hope she’ll not notice her*, then I notice her scanning around the places where passing by.

“WOW! Your house is really big and the rooms are great”, She exclaimed.

*We’ll going to live together  in a house like this in the future* I thought which made me smile.

“Hey, What are you thinking, why are you smiling like that?”

“Is this your first time to see a house like this”

“Haist!! I don’t need your opinion if you’ll going to talk to me like a trash”,

When we enter the dining area, I put her down and help her sit.

MiHee’s POV

The foods and dishes on the table looks so delicious, I never eat food like this. They are like dishes on a queens table.

“Are going to eat that or not, or you just want me to feed you?”

“No, I can do it on my self”

When I was about to start eating, I notice his mom pass by then she sweetly smile at me I smile back, I think she’s observing us . I call her to eat with us.

“Mrs. Yong”, I happily wave at her, JunHyung  just look at me curiously but I just ignore him. Mrs. Yong came near to me.

“Do you feel better now dear?”

“Of course, I’m a strong girl Mrs. Yong, Uhmm, have you eaten already?”

“No, maybe later”

“No, you have to eat with us, come on”, I said holding her hands.

“Your such a sweet girl, but…”

“No more buts Mrs. Yong eat with us”,

“But JunHyung don’t want to”, I look at her and I can feel how sad she is, and JunHyung he stop from eating and pissed looking down.

“Then I’ll eat with you Mrs. Yong, I’ll eat later”, I said trying to stand on my seat.Mrs Yong was shock on my actions.

“No, you’re not leaving, you’ll going to eat with me”, I hear JunHyung, I look at him and he was glaring at me.

“Don’t worry dear I’m okay, I don’t want to ruined your dinner with my son”,

“No Mrs. Yong, I’ll go with you”,

“MiHee-ah STOP”, JunHyung stand up from his seat.

“THEN YOU SHOULD ALSO STOP BEING RUDE TO YOUR OWN MOTHER”,

“Dear, it’s okay! you don’t have to fight with him because of me”, Mrs. Yong trying to stop me.

“No Mrs. Yong, I wont stop until this guy realize what he’s doing is wrong”

“Fine, Do whatever you want I would not care, just go back in eating and stay with me”, JunHyung said giving up, then he went back eating as if nothing happens. I smile to Mrs. Yong and make her sit beside me. She call their maid to bring out some dishes and some utensils for her.

“You don’t have to do this sweety”, she said

“MiHee Mrs. Yong, I’m Shin MiHee, Mrs. Yong, Don’t worry, I always being like this to my umma”

“Your parents are lucky to have you and MiHee dear, you can call me umma”, She said which made JunHyung choke a bit and shock me.

“Uhhmmm???”, JunHyung is looking at me wanting to know if I’ll going to answer Yes or No.

“Oh, I wont force you MiHee dear if you don’t want to”,

“No..it’s alright……umma”, when Mrs. Yong hear the word umma she happily hug me, I look on JunHyung and he’s smiling like hell.

Mrs. Yong seems so happy to eat with us, she chat with me and we we’re talking about anything. I look at JunHyung on the side on my eye, he’s secretly smiling every time I’m telling Mrs. Yong  weird things.

JunHyung’s POV

MiHee-ah’s action really pissed me but I can’t resist her, I want her to be with me.

Then when I hear me mom asking MiHee-ah to call her UMMA my eyes really widened. When she call her umma, it feel so great and happy, We’re like a couple, no, she’s like a wife with her mother -in-law and I’m the husband.

When we’re finished with our food my mom talk again to MiHee-ah.

“It was a great and happy dinner time I’ve have with you MiHee dear and……. of course with my son, for the long time I get the chance again to eat with him”,

“Don’t worry umma, call me if JunHyung became rude to you again, I’ll fetch you and cook food for you”

MiHee said glaring at me. *WHAT? SHE’LL GOING TO COOK FOR HER AND NOT FOR ME*, just then I clear my throat for them to notice me.

“MiHee-ah needs to rest, I’ll get her”,

“Okay, Get well tomorrow MiHee okay.. I’ll cook breakfast for us okay”, My mom happily said.

*She really thinks I’m okay with her, Tsk*

“Alright Umma, I’d love to eat that” MiHee said.

“Okay enough, I’ll carry you”, I said holding her hand then she step a distance away.

“No!! I can already walk!! I know what your thinking”, she said crossing her arms.

“And what is it..” I said raising an eyebrow.

“I know how you enjoy touching me”, She said then she run away while waving and shouting “GOOD NIGHT UMMA”

“Hey, who told you that crap?”, I said while following her.

*Haist this girls*

Mrs. Yong’s POV

Shin MiHee, I have a  feeling of her being Yong MiHee and my future daughter in law. I can see that my son is in love with her, this is the first time he had done this to a girl. They can make a good couple, they are both hard headed but JunHyung cant resist his girl. *Oh, I’m very much excited for their future babies*

MiHee’s POV

I run as fast as I could not to be catch by JunHyung. Before he can enter my room I quickly shut the door close and lock it.

“Phew, that was close”,

“HEY STUPID GIRL, LET ME IN”, He shout for me to hear while he’s knocking on the door, I just lean on the door.

“NO, AND STOP CALLING ME STUPID, YOU JERK”, we’re talking while he’s outside and I’m in.

“ALRIGHT, THIS IS ENOUGH, I WONT CALL YOU STUPID JUST LET ME IN”

“OF COURSE I WONT, LEAVE ME ALONE, IM SLEEPY”

“YAH! BABE, COME ON! LET ME IN! BABE PLEASE, BABY”

*gosh, he’s back with that babe-baby again*

“GET ON YOUR ROOM!”

“FINE! OKAY..YOU REMEMBER THE PICTURE EARLIER, I HAVE ANOTHER ONE IN MY PHONE, IT’S BETTER THAN THE OTHER ONE” I said playfully hoping that she will open the door.

“ooohhh, I forgot about the picture, I have to get it from him”, I said.

“AND LOOK BABE….WE LOOK SO SWEET HERE”, He said playfully

*He really want me to let him in, but..wait the pictures…I need to get it from his phone*