Chapter 4: Behind MiHee

The Best Thing That’s Ever Been Mine

 

JunHyung’s POV

We went on many places and our teacher explains everything, I could feel many girl’s we’re not listening instead their focus were on us BEAST guys. Then before we finish and went back to our school, we we’re lead on a big garden.

“okay guys, I know that this is not a good place to rest but just stay here, I will just talk and deal with something, okay?”

“YES MAAM”, the whole class shout.

Girl’s were the one who’s enjoying the place, I could see some girls putting flowers on their ears even LeeSeol-ah, she was playfully pick flowers but MiHee-ah, she was sitting alone on the corner and sadly look on the flowers.

The guys notice it. Then we ask LeeSeol-ah that was busy collecting flowers like a kid

“Hey, LeeSeol-ah, what’s wrong with MiHee-ah?”, I ask her

“Ow, Maybe she remembered someone”, She said still playing on the flowers and not looking at us.

“WHO?”, GiKwang, DongWoon and YoSeob said in chorus.

“Her boyfriend”, She said.

“SHE HAD A BOYFRIEND?” We all said in shock.

“OOOPPPSSSS, ahheeemmm did I said boyfriend, no.. no, I didn’t said that”, she said shock on what she just said and act innocently, then she murmur *Gosh, I’m dead to MiHee-ah*,

“Hey, we’re not deaf, you said it”, I said trying to convince her to say something.

“Haist”, she said poking her head ,she look at MiHee-ah then she drag us outside.

“Hey, Now tell us what do you mean?” I ask her

“Fine, just don’t tell anything to MiHee-ah”

“DEAL”, we said.

“Of course she had a boyfriend…”

“WHAT?? what his name?” YoSeob said

“Where is he now?” , DongWoon said

“Hey. just let LeeSeol-ah finished”, DooJoon said

 “Did he break MiHee-ah’s heart, I’ll kill him” GiKwang said clenching his fist.

We all look at GiKwang then he just look at us weirdly.

“You don’t have to GiKwang oppa, cause he’s gone.” LeeSeol sadly said

“What do you mean by he’s gone?” I ask curiously about MiHee’s boyfriend.

“He’s dead”, Then we all look with widened eyes on LeeSeol.

“MiHee-ah, she really loved DongHae oppa, they look like great couple, but DongHae oppa..”

“What?” we all said

“He….”

“he…”, we all said again

“He was caught by MiHee-ah with a girl on his bed, MiHee-ah run outside the building of his appartment, DongHae oppa tries to catch her, just then when DongHae oppa cross the street he was hit by a car and die. Until now she was blaming herself in DongHae oppa’s death and the fact that she didn’t listen to DongHae oppas explanation”

“MiHee-ah don’t have to blame her self, it was an accident”, DooJoon said

“Besides that thing is really for that guy, she broke a girls heart so he suppose to die”, GiKwang said

Then we all look at him.

“What?? Me again??” GiKwang exclaimed

“Yah, hyung, you must die also, you broke many hearts already”, DongWoon said

“Right, You’re a player how did you know that feeling”, HyunSeung added

He just scratch his back and said “Fine ,but MiHee-ah, she’s different in that situation”, then we just nodded.

“Right, GiKwang oppa, MiHee-ah is a loving, caring, a perfect and a great girlfriend to DongHae oppa, every guy wants to be MiHee-ah’s boyfriend, but when that incident happened she just changed, when we enter the University she became cold to guys, she hate players like YOU guys, she hate flirt girls, unlike the old time’s that she had times chatting hanging out with boys but in a good ways, she’s not Flirt or something like that, you know if you liked MiHee-ah now surely you’ll loved her being a sweet and nice girl.”, LeeSeol-ah said then took a deep sigh.

“Yeah, MiHee-ah, a great and nice girl, I want to see that side of her”, GiKwang said.

“Me too,I think she will be much cuter in that way”, YoSeob added. I was just quietly looking at them and thinking and so worried about MiHee-ah’s situation.

“Alright, so much for that, now, lets go back inside and forget about it,.., except from us and her parents no one knows this and her parents almost forgot this and they burned anything that will make MiHee-ah remember her boyfriend  ….. And don’t …and never open that topic to MiHee-ah okay, I’m afraid she might do something to her self..”

“What do you mean LeeSeol-ah?” I ask worriedly

“after her boyfriend’s funeral, She lock herself on her room and overdose herself to some medicines, that’s how hard for MiHee-ah to accept it, then next, she cut her wrist with razor blade”

“OUCH, that hurts”, YoSeob said holding his own wrist.

“That’s why I want to trust you guys, Though I really don't know why I'm saying this to you, promise me you wont tell anything to her, you’re all the first guy to knew about this, so if you don’t want to see MiHee-ah miserable, just act like you don’t and just forget you know this okay,” LeeSeol-ah conclude then she fix her self and go back to smiling and walk in.

We left outside still in shock and quiet.

“That was the first time LeeSeol-ah became serious”, DooJoon Hyung said

“Cause that’s a serious matter”, I said

“Haist, I really can’t believe this”, GiKwang said

“We all cant believe this, This is my first time to know a girl sincerely loved her boyfriend even if he broke her heart”, HyunSeung said.

“and she even try to kill herself”, DongWoon said.

“Yah! arrange and fix your selves, and Forget about it, like LeeSeol-ah said”, I said acting cool but inside it really hurts me to know about this. I became much interested to MiHee-ah.

We all walk inside after LeeSeol-ah, I look at MiHee-ah and she’s still the same as earlier. I decided to walk towards her.

MiHee’s POV

I was peacefully looking on he flowers then suddenly a piece on white roses surprised me in my view.

“Here take it”, I look up and see that JunHyung guy, then he sit beside me, I move myself on my seat. Then he place the white rose on the space between us knowing that I wont accept it. *Gosh! how did he know that white rose is my favorite*, I look on LeeSeol *maybe she told him*, but she was just innocently playing with flowers, *Maybe it was just a coincidence picking a white rose*

“Why are you so quiet?”, He calmly ask me.

“Just leave”

“I wont.. I want to sit here”

“So.. don’t talk to me”

“Is there anything that bothers you?”, that question makes me shock in disbelief, *a player guy, asking a sincere question*

“You don’t care about me, so shut up”

“I care for you..”, He said, I look at him then our eyes meet, I quickly move my eyes away.

“Haist, Of course, you care for a girl when you’re starting to play them or you care because your being serious as my so CALLED BOYFRIEND, gosh that’s a total ”

“Just for this moment, COULD YOU JUST FORGET THAT IM A PLAYER”, He said losing his temper.

“FINE, you know what.. You should leave me alone if you just want to yell out of me, in the first place you’re the first one to bug me here”,

“Okay, I’m sorry, I just want to know you more not as a player but as Yong JunHyung”

“You’re a funny jerk, okay if you wont leave, fine!! I’ll be the one to leave”, I said then quickly walk away before he can stop me.

JunHyung’s POV

She left me without even looking at me. LeeSeol-ah’s words are running in my mind for the whole time.

“MiHee-ah is a loving, caring, a perfect and a great girlfriend..

every guy wants to be MiHee-ah’s boyfriend, but when that incident happened she just changed, when we enter the University she became cold to guys, she hate players like YOU guys, she hate flirt girls,….

 unlike the old time’s that she had times chatting hanging out with boys…

 you know, if you liked MiHee-ah now surely you’ll loved her being a sweet and nice girl.”

*I want to see that side of her*

*Oh JunHyung, do you really fall in love with her, but it was the second day since I meet her*, thoughts are running on my mind, I took out my phone to see the pictures of us in the bus, *We’re a perfect couple*, then a huge smile flash on my lips without me noticing it.

“Hey, JunHyung !!”

“Relax it was just me!!”, DooJoon tap my back, it really shock me that I almost drop my phone.

“Oh DooJoon hyung, you almost scared me”

“What’s wrong with you, I saw MiHee-ah running away, she was here with you earlier right?”

“Yeah, She run away from me! haist, as if I’m going to eat her”, I said rolling my eyes.

“Hahaha, Get used to it bro”

*No, She’ll be mine, and I will get back a nice MiHee-ah soon*