Chapter 8: On School

The Best Thing That’s Ever Been Mine

MiHee's POV

RRIIIIIIIIINNNNGGG

The alarm really wake me up so bad. Then I realize what happen last night.

*We..we.. kissed*.."AAHHHHH!!! MIHEE YOUR STUPID, HOW COULD YOU DO THAT AND WITH THAT ERT JUNHYUNG" i said while hitting my head with pillow. I look around to see any marks of JunHyung being somewhere, but he's not in the room "Gosh, I thought he sleep wih me last night..wuu", I said as an relief then the door open and its Mrs. Yong.

"MiHee dear, your awake already"

"Uhuh, thankfor the concern Mrs.. I mean Umma"

"If your looking for JunHyung, He headed to school early and you know, how he approach me earlier..he was so happy and he said I must take care of you"

"Is that so, well, thanks umma"

"no problem dear, come on you have to prepare for school"

"uh..yeah"

Mrs. Yong help me prepared my things and she also gave me new uniform.

"Since your uniform was dirty and already in mess, heres a new one"

"uhhmm, thanks umma", *gosh, Yongs are rich peoplefor real*

*Uniforms of School were like this*

Yong's family driver drive me to school. When I reach the school gate, I exactly dont know what will going to happen today but I'm pretty much nervous. I make my way to my room. Unlike last day the students were very good and polite to me they keep on greetng my and saying hi. *Weird, this thing is not normal*, usually students dont care of my presence but now????. I quickly walk fast to our room when I open the door. My classmates were not there. 

"HUH?? Where are they" then I notice something on my table.

I saw a bouquet of flowers and a cute bear. Sometimes when I recieve a kind of gift like this, It made me pissed but now I dont feel the same way. Then I notice a card in it. 

To my very special and lovely girl. Love you so much BABE♥

-JunHyung

"I knew it, it was from him"

Then the other students start to walk inside, they were all greeting and smiling to me, except for the s in the room, they look at me as if they want me to die Hyuna glare at me and mouthed "". I glare to here also and just raised an eyebrow which I think made her piss. LeeSeol run to me and hug me "Hey, I'm very worried about you, but its okay, I know your in a safe place", I just raise an eyebrow to her which made he frown. "Oh MiHee-ah I think you have a very great morning." She tease me. "Shut Up", Then suddenly "Alright..here come your Prince charming" she said then point out on the door. "What do you.." i said but being interrupted when someone cover my eyes.

"Hey! DON"T PLAY WITH ME"  yelled trying to remove the hands on my eyes.

"Guess who..BABE",

"STOP IT JUNHYUNG YOUR NOT FUNNY" I said then he let go

"OW..HOW SWEET LOVEY DOVEY COU..", the other beast and leeSeol said in chorus but they cut it when I strike a deadly glare at them.

"your so KJ MiHee-ah, we practice that phrase and you just cut it off", LeeSeol said while stumping her feet.

"Stop it LeeSeol-ah, don't make your self cuter" I said

"Cause your already cute LeeSeol-ah" DooJoon said which made LeeSeol smile like hell.

"So..? Babe", JunHyung said trying to reach my hand but I move it.

"What??" I said blankly

"Did you like it??" He said in a sweet voice.

"I dont think so", 

"Yeah, dont be mean to your HONEY"

"HONEY??? WHAT??"

"AAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE" the class start to giggle, I could see that there are some which are glaring and raising an eyebrow to me specially mean girls.

"Yeah, I'm your Honey and your my Babe", JunHyung proudly and loudly said it for the class to hear.

"STOP IT",

"No, I wont, Come on babe dont be mean to your..." I cut him of by putting my hands on his mouth

"Shut up, I dont want to hear more", then he take this a an oppotunity to pull me closer to him, then he whisper something on my ear which made me shiver and I was like being elictrified.

"You really had the best lips ever" He said then lean forward to me.

I push him and seat on my chair.

"hey, junhyung oppa, what did you say to MiHee-ah" leeseol ask.

"Hey hyung dont threaten her, she look so scared", the guys starts to tease us. JunHyung was just smiling at me and me, im so embarrass so I just look out on the window. The teacher came in. junHyung jumped on his seat behind me then he whisper again to my ear.

"I have a surprise for you" He said then chuckle, I just ignore him

*Surprise? What does he mean?