Chapter 1:Meet The Guys

The Best Thing That’s Ever Been Mine

 

RIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG

“Yes, finally class is over” LeeSeol said as she stretch her hands and yawn.

“Yeah, for you but for me………” MiHee said while packing her things up and interrupted by LeeSeol

“as usual, you’re going to work”

“Right, now I should go”

“I really don’t know why you keep on working, you have enough of allowance so why are you doing that thing?.”

“I just want to have my own money, besides my work is not that hard, whats the problem of being a waitress on a coffee house and please…don’t tell this to anyone okay, mom and dad will surely kick me out hehe,… I should go”,  MiHee said as she stand on her seat and winks at LeeSeol

“Yah, you’re making me giggle MiHee-ah” LeeSeol said while following MiHee, MiHee just roll her eyes and laugh. But when they were about to open the door, they were surprise when it open revealing a bouquet of flowers in front of MiHee. Then there are many girls and also boys outside the room and start to murmur and giggle.

“Tsk Tsk Tsk, looks who’s here, I think someone wants Mihee to come with him” LeeSeol said while smiling, crossing her arms and tapping her right foot.

“LeeSeol, Stop joking, Let’s go”, MiHee said as she hold LeeSeol’s hand and walk away. But when she was  about to take a step the bouquet of flowers move in front of her, she take a step right but the flower move again in front of her and then she take a step left and again it moves.

“Okay, PLEASE, GET OUT OF MY WAY, I DON’T HAVE TIME TO PLAY” Mi Hee said in a pissed tune. Then the flowers went down revealing the boy holding it.

“But at least have time with me” the boy said.

“Yeah, MiHee-ah don’t make it hard for our GiKwang” the cute boy*YoSeob* said while smiling at her.

“Man, hyung is really dead on your beauty haha” the tall guy *DongWoon* said having a high five to the other guy on his side *HyunSeung*.

“and Oh GiKwang you did really bring your guys here to help you out huh?” LeeSeol said as she look at the guys while raising an eyebrow. MiHee was just remaining silent but you could she that she’s totally pissed, then she deeply sigh and look at GiKwang who was just smiling on her. Then she grab the flower from GiKwang the crowd starting to make noise. She fake a smile to GiKwang which made the boys shock, she never smile on her admirers.

“will she..?” YoSeob said a little stun and looks so excited for the next thing to happen.

“accept GiKwang..” DongWoon finish his sentence.

“So that mean you’re going……” before GiKwang finish his words, MiHee throws the flowers

“HOME!! , now could you please step aside and let me get out of this before things get in worse”, MiHee said pulling LeeSeol with her.

“Back off boys” LeeSeol said while being drag by MiHee.

Then the boys starts to laugh except for GiKwang.

“She’s such a cutie” GiKwang said while touching his jaw looking at the direction where the girls walk away.

‘‘Yah GiKwang, Let’s go” YoSeob said pouting

“Okay, gosh I just waste my time, now lets go to DooJoon..” GiKwang said

“Then off to somewhere” Hyunseung said smirking

“Come on. girls are waiting” DongWoon said then the boys walks away ignoring the crowd of girls around.

MiHee’s POV

“Why don’t you like GiKwang?” LeeSeol ask me while we’re walking then I just glare at her.

“What!!!???  Haist MiHee-ah, GiKwang is a perfect guy…” she continued.

“I hate perfect guys”

“Gosh, really huh?”

“Yeah, cause perfect guys are heart breakers and I hate them so much”

“But they are the most popular students here in school, good in sports and very HOT guys, don’t you really find BEAST’s guys…you know.. attractive?”

“BEAST’s guys are beast, their name really fits them.. and please I don’t want to talk about this..”

“Hahaha, somehow true, hehe fine, I’ll stop” LeeSeol said while laughing

“How about you?? …don’t you find them attractive???”

“Well I think they are attractive, nice, cute, handsome,….”

“WHAT??”

“haha, I’m not finish yet….. Well I think they are attractive, nice, cute, handsome …..while sleeping but when they are awake they are so stupid ” then we both burst out laughing

“I thought you’re starting to like them” I said feels relieve.

“I admit I like them when we first meet, then it feels like I’m the luckiest girl alive cause I’ve got the same class with them but as time goes on I start to hate them, girls are always crowding outside making us hard to get out of the room and they are SO FLIRT”

“Haha, yeah SO BEAST” I said while laughing

“But you know..”

“Hmmm LeeSeol-ah??”

“I mean its not that I like him or something but….” LeeSeol said biting her lower lip.

“YAH..WHAT REALLY IS IT HUH??” I said almost yell then I stop walking and look at her.

“The other guy……”

“Who?”

“DooJoon…”

“YAH.. don’t tell me…”

“No no no no MiHee-ah, you’ve got it wrong” LeeSeol said crossing her hands on front of me.

“We’ll DooJoon is okay, I already know him and he’s a good guy….,so what’s it?” I said raising an eyebrow.

“haist, you know what I’m talking about… you know, he’s different from the others, completely opposite…”

“…so you really like him??”

“Yeah…Well..” LeeSeol said looking on the ground and she seem so shy.

“LeeSeol… you want him to be your boyfriend, don’t you??” I said teasing LeeSeol

“YAH, Stop it, Okay fine ….so much for that, let’s go”

Then we continue our walk and we pass by on the field, then I try to look on LeeSeol’s reaction, then it hit me. LeeSeol is looking on the field as if she’s looking for something.

“Tsk This Girl, I should watch her over, she really like that DooJoon” I thought