Chapter Seven

The Hour Glass (Discontinued)

 

Minye-

 

 

This is it...

They'll believe Minho and we'll be able to go home.

Leeteuk and Hyeo looked at us then the two of them started to laugh. Minho and I looked at each other with disappointed looks.

I should have known that they wouldn't believe us.

If I were in their place I wouldn't believe what I said too.

Who would believe that we came from the future?

I told you they wouldn't believe us...” I whispered at Minho gently stepping on his foot.

Ow! Geez! You didn't have to step on my foot!” Minho hissed at me.

Leeteuk and Hyeo stopped laughing when they realized that they were leaning on each other because they were laughing so hard.

Sorry... I got carried away.” Leeteuk said stepping a few steps away from Hyeo.

Hyeo didn't say anything but I saw her cheeks turn pink. Leeteuk looked at us raising an eyebrow. He stood still and I sat back down on the ground.

Okay... what's this really about Minho?” Leeteuk asked him with a serious face.

It's no use Minho. Let's just face it! We're stuck here in our parents' past, who by the way thinks we're crazy, forever.” I said exasperated.

Um.... they're still in front of us, you know.” Minho whispered to me.

I don't care anymore. I want to go home!” I said.

I was about to give up. I buried my face in my hands and started to cry. While my tears started to fall one by one, I felt something cold on my chest. I looked down and saw the locket that umma gave me. It was the locket that appa gave her just before they were married. I took it out and opened it. Their wedding picture was still inside.

Yes!

Yes! It's still here!” I said happily.

I stood up and jumped up and down.

Are you okay? Maybe the stress is getting to you...” Minho said to me.

He must think I've gone completely insane.

No... Minho... look at your locket.” I said to him.

He took out the locket from his neck. It was the exact replica of my own locket. He opened it and saw our parents' wedding picture.

Yes!' He said jumping up and down with me.

Okay... this is getting weird.” Hyeo said shaking her head.

She started to walk away but Minho held on to her.

Wait... please... believe us.” Minho begged her.

Hyeo stopped walking and looked at him.

We're telling the truth. Look...” I said to Leeteuk handing him my locket.

Leeteuk looked at me strangely. He looked at the locket and gave it back to me. I looked back at my hands and the locket was missing. It was like it disappeared in to thin air.

What?... the necklace was here a moment ago..

I don't understand...” I started to say looking at Minho now.

My eyes grew wide when I saw a strange light surrounding him.

Minho!” I called out after him.

The light was so bright that I had to close my eyes. When I finally opened them, Minho was gone.

What just happened?

Minho-

A strange light surrounded me and I had to close my eyes because it was too bright. When I opened my eyes I was back at our attic.

Minye?” I asked out loud.

I looked around but I didn't find Minye anywhere.

Was she still back at the past?

I looked around for the strange time machine thing but it wasn't with me.

How did I get back?

I hurriedly went downstairs and I saw Hyunki and Hyunri playing a videogame and Key was pacing back and forth. When he saw me he quickly went to me and hugged me tight then he let go of me and punched my arm.

Ow! Geez!” I said rubbing my arm.

Where the hell have you been? Don't you know how worried I was?” Key asked me crossing his arms across his chest and flicked his hair. (sounds familiar?)

Have you seen Minye?” I asked him.

Wasn't she with you?” Key answered.

I remained silent. I sat back down on the couch and rubbed my temple.

How am I going to fix this?

How the hell do I get Minye back here to the future?