Chapter Nine

The Hour Glass (Discontinued)

Minye-

 

Leeteuk looked at me from up to bottom, and then he smiled. He took my hand and shook it.

 

“Kim Hyeo… That’s a pretty name. It fits you perfectly. ” He said to me.

 

Omg!

Is my father hitting on me?

OMG!

No! This cannot be happening.

 

I shook my head and took a few deep breaths.

 

Easy now Minye…

There’s no need for you to have a panic attack.

 

“I mean… no…. m-my name isn’t Kim Hyeo… It’s actually… Park Minye.” I told him with an apologetic look.

“Hmm… Park Minye?... You know you didn’t have to go through all this trouble just to meet me. I mean, sure it’s entertaining that you pretended to be my daughter and even had Minho help you… if you really wanted to meet me that bad then you should have just approached me. I’d never let an opportunity pass to meet a beautiful girl like you.” He said walking closer to me.

 

Yep. My father is definitely hitting on me.

Geez! This is the weirdest thing ever.

 

“Ano… I’m really sorry Leeteuk-shii…” I said bowing to him.

 

I might as well hide the fact that I’m from the future and that he’s my father.

With Minho disappearing all of a sudden, it would be very difficult to prove that I am from the future and would only make things worse.

 

“So… who are you exactly… and I want the truth this time.” He said to me.

 

The truth? Appa… you’d never believe me if I told you the truth.

 

“I’m Park Minye… I’m applying to be an intern.” I said to him.

 

I thought about it…. Being an intern may not be so bad… it would give me a chance to wander around SME freely and look for Hyeo and make her fall in love with Leeteuk.

 

“An intern?” Leeteuk asked raising an eyebrow.

“Ye-yes… but it’s hard though… but I’m really hardworking and I’m 100% sure I be of big help. That’s why I wanted to meet you. I wanted to be an intern for Super Junior.” I told him.

 

Please say you’ll help me…

 

“Intern, huh? Well… Super Junior already has an intern arriving today…”

 

Probably Hyeo….

 

“But I can recommend you to Shinee… They’re looking for an intern that will help with the boys’ needs. Since you had entertained me so much and you already know Minho, then you’re sure to get the job.” He said to me.

 

But… I wanted to be Super Junior’s intern…

But this is better than nothing at all…

Being Shinee’s intern may not be so bad….

Heck! There’s only five of them…

I can handle it.

No problem.

 

With Leeteuk vouching for me it didn’t take long for me to get hired as Shinee’s intern. There was just one catch. I was to live with them. I had not problem living with guys. After all I live with Leeteuk and Minho, plus Key and Hyunki would hang around the house all the time anyway. Leeteuk offered to help me move in at Shinee’s dorm but I declined his offer. I didn’t have any luggage to begin with. I’m sure they’ll be suspicious that I don’t have anything to wear other than the clothes that I’m wearing now.

 

I’ll think about my clothes later.

 

I stood outside Shinee’s dorm and held my breath. I pushed the doorbell and within moments the door was opened. Standing in front of me was a guy with white skin and cool feline eyes.

 

Key!

 

“Key! I’m so happy to see you!” I said hugging him.

 

Key immediately pushed me away and looked at me strangely.

 

“Yah! Who gave you permission to hug me? Do you know how much this sweater costs? Aish!” He said in a snobbish manner.

 

Damn! I forgot about what Minho told me.

If Minho has disappeared… what happened to the real Minho?

 

“I’m sorry. I just got excited. I’m one of your fans! My name is Park Minye and I’m Shinee’s intern.” I said bowing to him.

 

It felt so weird bowing to a guy that I came to know that was younger than me. I wonder how old is the past Key?

 

“Oh? So you’re the new intern? Come in.” He said opening the door for me.

 

When I entered the room I was a bit shocked. The room was unbelievably clean. I looked at Key. He was wearing a pink apron around his waist He must have been preparing something to eat when he answered the door. He called for the members, telling them that I had arrived. Four guys went out of their separate rooms and met me in the living room. One person shocked me the most when I saw him. It was Minho. He was standing next to a cute boy that was smiling at me.

 

Is this Minho? Or is this the Minho from Shinee?

I don’t want to be mistaken again.

 

“Aneyong Haseyo. I’m Park Minye-imnida.” I said greeting them with a bow.

“Hyung! She’s so cute!” The cute boy standing next to Minho said to Key.

 

I looked at Minho and he looked at me.

 

“You look familiar. Have we seen each other before?” He asked me.

“If you were going to hit on her Minho, you should update you’re pick-up lines. Hi, I’m Jonghyun. We met earlier when you were running around with this pabo.” A blond haired guy said.

“We were running around? I don’t remember ever meeting this girl.” Minho told him.

“You were running around with her and Leeteuk-sunbae (A/N. I’m sorry if I get the Korean terms wrong). You even ditched practice.” Jonghyun said to him.

“All I remember was that I fell asleep during practice…” Minho murmured under his breath.

“Maybe it wasn’t me. It’s my first time to meet all of you. I hope we can work well together.” I said to all of them, changing the subject..

“We would like that as well.” Another guy said nodding his head.

 

This guy…

I don’t remember his name…

What was it again?

Who were the members of Shinee?

Let me think…

Kim Jonghyun… the playboy…

Choi Minho… the flaring charisma…

Kim Kibum… the fashionable diva…

Lee Taemin… the ever cute maknae..

And the other one is…

Crap! I don’t remember.

 

“Let me show you to your room.” Jonghyun said taking my hand and dragging me along with him.

“Wait for me hyung!” Taemin said walking towards us.

 

I looked at Jonghyun’s hand on mine and couldn’t help but blush. It’s the first time that a guy other than my friends and family held my hand.

 

Get a grip Minye…

Focus on what you set out to do.

 

I have a feeling that this may not be as easy as what I thought it would be.

 

Minho…

Wherever you are…

Find me quick….