Chapter Six

The Hour Glass (Discontinued)

 

Minho-

 

 

I was mistaken as Choi Minho of Shinee. I stood at the center while the rest of Shinee members began their pratice. They were practicing for the song Replay. I remember that song. I use to listen to it whenever I see our homeroom teacher. She was pretty and she was a noona so the song fit her well. Hearing the members sing and dance the song for the first time was so weird, especially since one of the members was a complete replica of future Key.

! Key!

I thought about Key and gave deep sigh. He must be panicking by now. How long have we've been gone anyway? When Minye and I entered the SME building, three weeks have passed.

“Minho! Concentrate! You've been messing up the steps. Are you okay?”Jonghyun said to me.

“Um... I...” I started to say looking at them uneasy.

I didn't know what to do. I let my nerves get the best of me and I ran out of the practice room. I kept running and looked for Minye. We needed to find a way out of here fast. I went down the stairs and in my haste I bumped in to someone. I looked at her and froze.

Hyeo!

I then saw Minye running towards her with Leeteuk right behind her.

What's going on?

“Wait...” Minye started to say when she finally caught up with Hyeo.

Hyeo stood still while she looked at me.

Was it my imagination or is her cheeks turning pink?

She was crying again but she quickly wiped away her tears when she saw me. Leeteuk was standing still as well. Hyeo turned around and for the first time our parents looked at each other.

This is it...

They'll finally fall in love and this whole mess would be fixed.

Leeteuk then took Minye's hand and turned her towards him. While my mother faced me again.

“Are you okay?” They asked us together.

Minye and I looked at each other.

Nothing happened.

They didn't even talk to each other.

“Minho!” I heard someone call from behind me.

I turned my head and saw Jonghyun running towards me with an angry expression.

Damn!

This couldn't get any worse.

I took Hyeo's hand and Minye took Leeteuk's hand and together we ran away from Jonghyun.

“Where are we going?' Hyeo asked me.

We ran to the rooftop and I closed the door behind me making sure that Jonghyun wouldn't be able to open it. Minye and I collapsed on the floor trying to catch our breaths.

“Yah! Choi Minho! What's going on here? Why are you running away from Jonghyun?”Leeteuk asked me crossing his arms across his chest.

“Choi Minho?” Minye asked out loud.

I gave Minye a look that told her that I would explain everything later on.

“Um... why did you bring us here?” Hyeo asked us.

Leeteuk looked at Hyeo the turned his attention at Minye, then at me.

“This might sound crazy but... Have I seen you somewhere before?” Leeteuk asked Minye.

“I was about to ask the same thing.” Hyeo said softly.

“Will you excuse us for a moment?... Just stay right there.” I said while I pulled Minye to corner.

“Minho... why is that guy running after you?” Minye asked me referring to Jonghyun.

“It seems that they think I'm Choi Minho of Shinee.” I said to her in a whisper.

Minye fell silent for a while then covered and looked at me.

“This is all your fault. You changed history... now everything's messed up. Look, you don't even look like yourself anymore.” Minye said to me as she took a small compact mirror from her pocket.

I gasped when I saw myself. I looked eactly like the younger version of Choi Minho.

“This explains why Kibum of Shinee looks exactly like Key.” I said to her.

“What? Key's a member of Shinee?” Minye said to me.

“Yes. But he also knows me as Choi Minho... Aish! What are we going to do now? Everything's messed up and it's getting confusing by the minute.” I said exasperated.

“Okay... let's be calm and think... we have to tell Leeteuk and Hyeo that they're our parents and that we're from the future. Maybe they can help us put everything back to the way things are. Second, we have to find a way out of here... Third, we can't do much damage as what we've already done, meaning we can't interfere with what's going to happen..” Minye started to say.

“Yeah... but how do we convince Hyeo and Leeteuk that we came from the future and that they're our parents?” I asked her.

“I don't know... you tell me.” Minye said to me crossing her arms across her chest.

I looked at our parents who were looking at our direction. Hyeo was looking straight at me while Leeteuk was looking at Minye. I took a deep breath and walked towards them.

“What are you doing?” Minye asked me.

“We might as well, just tell them upfront who we really are.” I told her.

“But...” Minye tried to stop me but I already made up my mind.

“This may sound crazy... but... we're from the future... and you're our parents.” I said to them in a serious tone.