Preview...

The Hour Glass (Discontinued)

Preview:

 

“Minho… I don’t think we should touch that.” Minye said staring at the odd object in front of her.

“Nothing will happen…” Minho said reaching for the object.

“Minho… don’t!” Minye said when her brother took the object in his hand.

 

Minye tried to stop her brother but she was too late for Minho had turned the object upside down and sands started to fall from it. Minye saw that everything around them started to disappear and a strange blue light surrounded them.

 

“Minho… what’s going on?” Minye asked nervously holding Minho’s arm.

“I… have no idea…” Minho said looking around.

 

The blue light started to get brighter. It became so bright that Minye and Minho had to cover their eyes.

 

Moments later when they opened their eyes, they weren’t in their attic anymore. They were under a tree and a house was beside it.

 

“Minho… where are we?” Minye said looking around still holding Minho’s arm.

“This must be some parallel universe… you know the one that we see in sci-fi movies?” Minho said to her.

 

Minye and Minho got up and looked at their surroundings.

 

“Then… where are the aliens?” Minye asked again.

 

They started to walk down the road and saw normal people walking. There were cars and buildings. There were no aliens or spacecraft or futuristic looking houses. It looked like a normal place to them. They stood in front of the house near them and their eyes went wide.

 

“Wait a minute… this place… it’s…” Minye started to say.

“This is our house.” Minho said, recognizing the house that they’ve lived in for almost all their lives.

“If this is our house, then we’re not in a parallel universe… pabo.” Minye said rolling her eyes.

“Then what was that blue light about?” Minho asked her still wondering what had happened.

“It must have been our imagination.” Minye said shrugging her shoulders.

 

Minye started to walk down the driveway and reached the front door.

 

“Wait! Minye… something’s not right.” Minho said furrowing his eyebrows taking her hand in his.

 

Minho didn’t have time to finish his sentence. He quickly pulled Minye in to a bush near them and covered . Minye kicked his leg and Minho almost shouted but he held it in and let her go.

 

“What are you doing?!” Minye asked him with her voice rising.

“Sssshhh….Look!” Minho whispered to her pointing at someone walking in front of them.

 

They saw a girl wearing a simple white shirt, jeans and sneakers. She had her hair tied in a pony-tail and she was carrying a suitcase with her. Minho and Minye held their breaths when they saw her.

 

“This cannot be happening…” Minho said his eyes widening.

“Is it just me or is… that… umma?” Minye asked her brother.

“Yes… that’s her…” Minho replied.

“But she’s so… young…” Minye replied back.

“Minye… I think… I think we’ve just traveled back in time…” Minho said to her in a low whisper.