Chapter One

The Hour Glass (Discontinued)

Narrator's POV-

Park Minye ran from her room towards the kitchen where she saw her twin brother Park Minho sitting at the dinning table with a smirk on his face. Minye angrily went to him and slapped his back causing the other to shout in pain.

"Yah!" The two of them said together looking at each other with dagger eyes.

“What did you do with my homework?!” Minye asked her brother.

“I have no idea what you're talking about!” Minho replied rubbing his back.

“I know you took it so you could copy it. You didn't do your homework last night because you were busy playing videogames.” Minye said to him.

“Is that true Minho?” Their mother Kim Hyeo said looking at him.

Hyeo placed their breakfast on the table while they waited for Leeteuk to come down the stairs.

“Well... umma... you see... Minye played with me too.” Minho said in defense.

“But I finished my homework... not like someone I know... Come on... Where is it?!” Minye said slapping Minho's shoulder.

“Yah! That hurts! Stop that!” Minho said moving away from Minye.

“Not until you give me my homework back!” minye said as she continued to slap her brother's shoulder.

Minho ran away from Minye and Minye chased him around the kitchen. Leeteuk finally entered the kitchen and saw his children running around the kitchen. Leeteuk gave a deep sigh and went to Hyeo who was busy preparing the twin's lunch. Leeteuk kissed his wife's cheeks and hugged her from behind.

“Suddenly I feel uneasy going to the trip tomorrow... so... what are they arguing about this time?” Leeteuk asked his wife.

“Minho took Minye's homework because he stayed up all night playing videogames.” Hyeo said rubbing her temples while watching her children run around.

“He was probably playing an online game with Hyunki... remind me to tell Kyuhyun about this.” Leeteuk said to her while drinking cup of cofee.

“Kyuhyun probably encouraged it... Shall we stop those two before they kill each other?” Hyeo said with a laugh.

“Fine.” Leeteuk said with a deep sigh.

“Yah! If you two don't stop I'll ground the two of you for a month.” Leeteuk added putting on his serious face.

“She started it”

“He started it!”

The twins said pointing at each other. They finally stopped fighting and sat down for breakfast when the doorbell rang. Hyeo went to the door and saw Kim Kibum or Key standing at the doorstep already dressed for school. Hyeo couldn't help but smile when she saw what key was wearing. He did inherit his father's (Kim Heechul) taste in fashion.

“Good morning, aunt Hyeo. Are the two idiots ready for school?” Key asked his aunt as he walked inside.

“No. You know your cousins...” Hyeo said with a sigh.

“Did Minho take Minye's homework?” Key asked her.

They were walking towards the kitchen. The minute Minho saw Key he immediately went behind him and Minye stopped throwing pieces of breakfast at him. Key looked at his aunt and uncle who had tired looks on their faces and was glad that he was an only child.

Though the twins were four years older than he was, Key acted more mature than the two. They went to the same school, Key was in High School together with Hyunki (Kyuhyun's son), while the twins were in college..

“We're going to be late. Your professor will get mad at you again.” Key told them calmly.

“Uncle Sungmin won't get mad at us... he loves us too much...” Minye said.

“I didn't mean Uncle Sungmin. I meant Uncle Kangin. I bet if you're late again he'll have you run laps around school.” Key said to them.

The twins immediately ran towards their rooms and within moments they were out the door together with Key. They stopped by Kyuhyun's house which was the nearest house to the school and waited for Hyunki and Hyunri. Unlike the twins, Hyunki and Hyunri got along well. They were year apart with Hyunki being the older one. Hyunri took after her mother, Kana and Hyunki took after his father. The two were mischievious and loved to pull pranks on their friends, eventhough they were always up to no good, they were ranked the highest in school.

When the twins arrived at school, they were reprimanded by Kangin who was their PE teacher and was made to run laps around school much to their despair.