Chapter Five

The Hour Glass (Discontinued)

 

Minye-

 

 

I looked around for Minho but I didn't find him.

Where did he go?

My search lead me to the rooftop. I thought that if I go there I might have a better view of what's below and see Minho. I know it's stupid but I was in total panic mode.

Minho, that pabo.

If he didn't give that stupid handkerchief...

Or better yet... if he didn't touch that weird time machine thingy...

Aish! Where could he be?

I stepped on the ledge careful enough not to let myself fall.

Where the hell are you pabo?! That's it I've had it! I'm ending all of this...” I shouted at the top of my lungs.

Don't jump!” Someone from behind me said.

I turned around all of a sudden and felt a hand pull mine and I landed on something soft. When I opened my eyes, I saw someone I shouldn't have seen. I quickly got up and stepped a few steps from him.

Wha-what are you doing?” I asked him with my eyes wide open.

This cannot be happenning.

There's absolutely no way.

Standing right in front of me was a younger version of my father.

Super Junior's leader...

Park Jungso...

Leeteuk.

My father.

I was saving your life. You were going to end it, remember?” He said to me while he got up from the ground and wiped the dirt from his pants.

You shouldn't...how... why....” I said frozen to where I stood.

The least you could do is thank me.” He said shaking his head.

I...” I was about to say something when someone barged in the door.

I looked at the person and saw my mother. She was crying again. When she saw me and Leeteuk she immediately bowed her head in apology and closed the door.

Crap...

Wait! Um.... wait!” I said as I ran after her.

Yah!” Leeteuk said running after me as well.

I wanted to catch up to Hyeo (A.N. I'm going to refer the characters by their first names from now on.) and make her meet Leeteuk again, so they can fall in love and things will be back to the way they were. I looked behind me and I saw Leeteuk still running after me.

Perfect... now all I need to do is catch up to Hyeo.

Come on feet, do your thing!

Back at the present...

Key-

I looked at my watch and checked the time again. Minho and Minye had been gone for a long time now.

Where did those two go?

The doorbell rang and I went to the door hoping that it was Minho and Minye. I opened the door ready to scold the two when I saw Hyunki and Hyunri standing in front of me.

Is it just me or aren't you happy to see us?” Hyunki said to me.

Ne... I mean, I'm glad you're both here. Did Minho and Minye call you? They have been gone since lunch time.” I said to them as I let them in.

Hyunri sat at the couch while Hyunki placed their coats inside the coatroom beside the door.

Maybe they went to Kiseul or at Yin's place.” Hyunri said to me when we settled sitting on the couch.

They probably ran and hid from you. You nag like there's no tomorrow. They must have went somewhere where they can't hear your annoying nagging.” Hyunki said with a laugh.

I do not nag...” I said defensively.

Come on, Key... everyone knows you're a nagger.” Hyunri said laughing along with her brother.

I'm serious guys... I'm starting to worry about the two.” I said to them.

I'm sure they're fine. Did you try calling them?” Hyunri asked me.

Their phones are out of coverage.”I said while I buried my face in my hand.

Aunt Hyeo and Uncle Leeteuk are going to kill me!” I said getting up from my seat and started to pace back and forth.

Hyunki and Hyunri just stared at me with an amused expression. They don't see this side of me often and they're faving fun watching me self-destruct.

Minho... Minye...

I swear when the two of you come home...

You're both dead!