Chapter 5 & a new fanfic

The Memory Of A Butterfly

 

‘Ring…’ the school bell ring. It is their lunch time. Nicole, Hara and Seungyeon quickly go to the canteen. Nicole were the first one who arrived at the food counter. She just takes whatever she see. While she thinking what she should buy Key, Minho and Taemin enter the canteen, in the same time all the girls scream.

Nicole looks at them with annoyed. She quickly pays her food and join her other friends. When she pass by Key’s table she suddenly falls down. “Ouch!” Nicole groans in pain. Then she hears someone laughing. “Hahahahahaha!” Key laugh out loud. Nicole are really mad when she knows who did it to her. She quickly take the leftover food on someone table and throw at Key. The other student who were at the canteen laugh quietly.

“That’s what you get if you mess up with me.” Nicole scolds her. Seungyeon, Hara and Ji Young who saw what happen quickly pull Nicole away from the canteen.

 “That UGLY & ANNOYING Girl!!! You will regret it later!” Key screams at Nicole.

 

When Nicole at hallway she complain non-stop about Key. “Grrr… that stupid ‘bastard’ is so annoying… such a girly… who he thinks he is…” Before Nicole could continue Hara and Seungyeon quickly say “He is SHINee!” Then Nicole gives them a death glare. “Yah! Who side are you taking? Don’t you see what he did to me just know?” Nicole blurted out of her anger. “Unnie, calm down. You already get your revenge with throwing the leftover food at him right? Hahaha! Although I am a fan of their group but I think he deserves it.” Ji Young say to Nicole. “At least there someone who are my side.” Nicole says to Ji Young. “It’s not that we did not taking your side, it’s just…” Hara did not continue her sentences, she just glares at Seungyeon. Seungyeon quickly reply “It’s just they are popular idol, and we are their fan so we can’t take anyone side.” Nicole looks at them with disbelief face and quickly goes to the toilet.

 

#at the canteen#

“Yah Hyung! Why did you that to her?” Taemin scold Key. Key look at them with his shock face. “Who side are you?” Key asks Taemin. Before Taemin could answer r\the bell ring. “Let’s go! We are going to be late!” Minho says quickly and pulls Taemin with him to the class. “Hish… what a bad day is today!” Key sighs. Then he realize that there’s no one else at the canteen. “Yah! Why did you leave me!” Key quickly go after Minho and Taemin.

#After school#

 

After the bell ring, Nicole were the first one who gets out from the class. “Nicole! Where are you going?” Hara and Seungyeon quickly catch up with her.  “Where are you going?” Seungyeon ask. “I’m going to the dance studio. You want to go?” Nicole asks them. Hara and Seungyeon look at each other and quickly nod.

 

#At SHINee’s dorm#

 

“We’re back!” Key, Minho and Taemin shouted together as they make their way into the dorm. Onew and Jonghyun who already came back from school scold them because they are noisy. “Oh! I just remember something.” Jonghyun say suddenly. “What is it?” Minho asks him curious. Jonghyun and Onew look at each other with a smirk. “You will know later” Onew say to them.

“By the way, I’m going out of here. Here is to hot.” Onew say to them suddenly. “Huh… it’s hot here because I’m here isn’t it?” Key says to them proudly. Everyone look at Key with annoyed face. “Just go and cook something okay.” Jonghyun say with annoyed.

 

-At dance studio-

 

Nicole, Seungyeon and Hara were dancing to Love Ya by SS501. Nicole were really energetic and really good. While they dancing they did not know that someone are watching them.

“Why did I fell that I know this girl?” he thought in his mind.

 

To be continue…

………………………………………………………………………………...            

  

A/N: I’m very sorry cuz’ I did not update… I know that this chapter is … I don’t have any idea… I force my mind to this chapter… Btw, I’m closing the poll… So, I’m going to do HamDubu couple FF... … I am busy for the whole week because I am going to celebrate Hari Raya (type of celebration) I will post it later for the introduction that’s it… please at least comment anything… :)