Chapter 7

The Memory Of A Butterfly

 


 

"What is it Oppa?" Nicole ask.

"You will know later. Faster. Come on." The two guys drag Nicole and Onew follow behind them.

The two guys bring Nicole to the hall. There is a crowded of people. Nicole and Onew look at the crowded curiously.

"Hyun Jung oppa what is happening there?" Nicole asked one of the guy, Hun Jung.

"Go on and see." Hyun Jung said to Nicole. Nicole then walked to the crowded carefully. Then she saw someone. A girl.

Nicole then let out a joy scream.

"Gyuri-unnie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Nicole shout. The crowded then look at Nicole weirdly. 

Nicole then ran to Gyuri and hug her tightly. 

"Yah! Nicole... I can't breath." Gyuri said in the same time trying to catch some air.

"Sorry..." Nicole apologise. 

"Unnie.... What are you doing here?" Nicole asked when they are on their way to cafe.

"Of course to see my all my lovely dongsaeng." Gyuri smile at Nicole. Nicole, Seungyeon, Hara and JiYoung was like a real dongsaeng to Gyuri.

"Oh. I'm glad you came back. Did you know that you go for so long already." Nicole pouted. Gyuri the let out a chuckle. 

"I know. That's why this time I'm going to stay and school with you guys." Gyuri said.

While they were chatting Seungyeon and Hara is in the library doing their revision.

XXXXX

"Unnie...." Hara whisper to Seungyeon who is currently concentrate on her study. 

"What is it?" Seungyeon ask. Her eye never leave the book.

"Let's go eat. I'm hungry." Hara said in the smae time she hold her stomach.

Seungyeon then looked at Hara unbelievable. 

"You just eat just now. How come you hungry again? You are really the same like Nicole." Seungyeon said.

"Heheheehe. You know us very well unnie." Hara chuckle.

"Go and eat then. I will have to finish my math homework first." Seungyeon said. She's back to her work quietly. 

Hara then packed her book quickly and went out from the library. She then run to the cafe.

Seungyeon let out a chuckle when she see Hara. 

"Huh..." Seungyeon sigh. She have a  lot to think. She then packed her book and decide to go to the park behind the school for a while.

When Seungyeon arrived she then remember someone. 

"Oppa, I miss you. When are you coming back here?" Seungyeon said sadly. Suddenly she heard someone at the back of the bushes.

"Ow....."

"Who is there?" Seungyeon asked.  

XXXXX

-At the Seoul Incheon Airport-

"Huh! It's feel good to come back!" 

XXXXX


A/N: A thousand sorry i say to you all. *bow* I'm so sorry because I just broke my promise to you all. I am super busy with my school and defending for KARA lately. So, finally I update.  I will try to update 3 days once or one week once k...

Thanks for the new reader and old reader. I really appreciate that you all read. :D

Please comment and thanks a lot.