Chapter 9

The Memory Of A Butterfly

 

“Where is it?”

“It must be somewhere here…. Haish!!!!!!!!!!!” Nicole sighs. She has been looking for her bracelet everywhere in her class but still can’t find it. The bracelet is really important to her. She can’t believe it she lost the bracelet.

“Nicole-shii, what are you still doing at here?” Suddenly a guy appears behind her. Nicole who is focusing searching for her bracelet, surprise with the sudden approached. She turned back quickly making her to fall down. She closed her eyes waiting for the pain of her faces kissing the floor but it did not come. She opens her eyes and saw Onew holding her. Nicole quickly stands up when she realized that the both of them are really near to each other.


“Oh. I’m sorry.” Nicole apologized.

“No, I’m the one who supposed to apologize. I should knock the door first.” Onew said.

The both of them remain silent. No one does dare to speak.

“Nicole-“

“Onew-“

The both of them said in the same time.

“Lady’s first.” Onew said. Smile at her.

“Err… I’m sorry I leave you just now.”

“Nah, it’s okay.”

“Can I ask you something?”

“Yea… Sure.” Onew nodded.

“Erm… do you know Dubu?”

Onew looked at Nicole with a blank face. Nicole then felt embarrassing.

‘Aish… What are you doing Nicole? Why did you ask him that stupid question? Of course she doesn’t know.’ Nicole thought in her head.

“Of course I know…” Onew said suddenly. Nicole’s eyes when widely. Her heartbeat getting fast. A shock expression was shown on Nicole’s face.

“It’s my nickname given by the fans” Onew added. Nicole looked at him with disappointed. She though Onew was the boy.

“Ohh…” Nicole sighs. Nicole knew that he will never come back. She felt like there’s a heavy stone on her shoulder. She should not dream the boy come back.

“I should go now. Bye.” Nicole quickly went out from the class. Onew was left there again alone without getting a chance to reply. Onew sigh. His eye follow Nicole’s until she was out of his sight. He really want get to know Nicole better. Every time he saw Nicole, he felt a warm-familiar feeling. It’s like he knew her for so long already but he just meet her.

 

 



 

 

“Yah! Jung Nicole!”

Nicole who is making her way out from the school stop walking when she heard someone called her. She turned back and sees her enemy, Kim KiBum.

“What?!” Nicole said angrily at him. She doesn’t like him at all. He’s so annoying for her. Always find a way to make her day ruined.

“Nothing, just want to tell you that I have something that’s really ‘I guess’ important to you.” Key smirked.

“What are you talking about?” Nicole asked curiously. Key then took something out from his pocket. Nicole’s eyes widen when she saw what Key’s holding, her butterfly bracelet.

“Where did you get that? Give it back.” Nicole tried to snatch it from Key’s hand.

“What’s that Key?”

Nicole and Key suddenly stop arguing and saw Onew walking to them.

“What’s that? Give it to me.” Onew said to Key. Key doesn’t have any other choice but to give it to Onew. When Onew got the bracelet his head suddenly felt pain. Onew suddenly lost his balance and almost fall but luckily Key hold him.

“Hyung, you okay?” Key asked worriedly. Nicole also became worried. She just wants her bracelet back and stay away from Key.

A sudden memory came into Onew’s vision.

 

“Hey, why are you crying?” a boy approached the pitied crying girl slowly. He felt sad when the girl cried. The girl ignored the boy, she just cried.

“Come, let’s go buy ice-cream! It will make you smile!” the boy suggested. The boy sighs, looking at the girl. She did not even respond. The boy then ran to the nearest ice-cream shop and bought two ice-creams, strawberry and chocolate flavor. The boy then gives the strawberry flavor to the girl. The girl then stopped crying and took the ice-cream. She started to eat it silently. The boy smiled at the girl and seated beside her and ate his ice-cream.

“What’s your name?” The boy asked curiously.

“Nicole, Jung” The girl who known as Nicole whisper.

“Oh… you can call me-“

“Dubu! I will call you Dubu.” Nicole said suddenly to the boy. The boy looked surprised. He didn't know what to say anymore so he just smiled at her.

“Why Dubu?”

“Because…. Just because.” Nicole said.

 

“Onew-hyung… Hello? HYUNG!” Key and Nicole looked at Onew curiously.

“Are you okay Onew-shii?” Nicole asked. Onew looked at paled. He just nodded and give them a small smiled.

“Yea… I’m fine. I just had a headache.” Onew said.

“Erm… Can I have my bracelet back please?” Nicole asked. Onew looked at the bracelet and Nicole.

“Here… I-I… We should go, Key.” Onew gives the bracelet to Nicole and dragged Key from there.

“Yah, hyung! Let go of me!” Key struggle. He disappointed because Nicole got her bracelet back. He was going to used it to blackmailed her, but thanks to his ‘lovely’ hyung he can’t do it.

Nicole was happy that she got her bracelet back but weird with Onew’s attitude.

“Oh well, all of them are weird.” Nicole said to herself. She then went to her driver to go to Gyuri’s house.

 



 

 

A young good looking man walked in the house surprised the whole resident in the house.

“Young master! Wel-Welcome Home.” The servant greeted the young man. The young man just smiled and makes his way inside the house searching for someone.

“Where’s halmoni?” The young man asked one of the servants.

“Madame is at the garden.” The servant replied. The young man excitedly makes his way to the garden. He found his grandmother is having a Hi-Tea beside the pond.

“Halmoni! I miss you.” The young man hugged the beautiful old lady.

“Jung Yunho!”



 

 

Author note:

UPDATE!!!!! <3

I LOVE ALL OF YOU!

Btw, I have something to share with you guys! It's KARA's Nicole & TVXQ's U-KNOW!

 

 

Yunho: ‘Oh My! She’s speak in english’

Changmin: ‘You’re dead Hyung!’

 

Yunho: ‘Waaeee~ why you doin’ this to your oppa~’

Changmin, Seungyeon & Hara: Hehehehe ^.^

 

Isn't it cute? XD