Chapter 4

The Memory Of A Butterfly

-At SHINee’s dorm-

 

“Hyung get up! We’re late already! Faster!” Taemin shout as he makes his way to Key’s room. They were late for their first day school at the new school.

“Yah Kim KiBum! Get up faster! We all are going to be late because of you.” Minho is trying to wake Key.

“Huh? What time is it now?” Key asks with his sleepy voice. “It’s already 7.30 a.m. So, faster!” Minho says when he looks at his watch.

“What? Oh My God! We’re late.” Key quickly go to the bathroom. Taemin and Minho shook their head as they see Key.

 

…………………………………………………………………………...........

 

-At school-

 

When Nicole arrives she makes her way to the locker room. While she takes her book Seungyeon and Hara come in with laughter. They greet Nicole happily.

“Hey Nicole!” Hara say. “Morning `Cole!” Seungyeon say.

That time Nicole is in a bad mood so she ignores them. Seumgyeon and Hara look at Nicole with wonder.

It’s really awkward because no one say anything.

“Nicole are you okay?” Seungyeon the first one who broke the silent ask Nicole.

“Yeah, I’m fine it just…” Nicole let her sentences suspended.

“Just what?” Hara ask. “My bracelet is lost.” Nicole says sadly.  

“WHAT!” Hara and Seungyeon shout at the same time. They know that bracelet is so important to Nicole.

 “How come? I thought the bracelet is always be with you.” Seungyeon ask Nicole.

 “I don’t know. I always wear it with me.” Nicole says with her sad voice. “When did you lost it?” Hara ask.

“Yesterday…” Nicole reply. Hara quickly say to her “Maybe you lost it at Ji Young birthday party…? We should…” Before she could finish her sentences Nicole cut. “I lost the bracelet before the party.”

“Why you did not tell us yesterday?” Seungyeon ask with sympathy.

“I don’t want you all to worry about it.” Nicole says to them.

“We will find it okay?” Seungyeon comfort Nicole. “Okay…”

“Let’s go the bell will ring in any minute.” Hara say. As they make their way to the class, they heard a scream.

“AHHHHH! Look its SHINee!” There one girls say. “Wah!!!” All the girls were like scream and shouting they love SHINee.

Nicole, Seungyeon and Hara did pay attention to them because the bell just rings. They ignore all the girls and quickly go to their class.

 

When they enter the class, the other students were busy talking. Suddenly, the door open and Miss Lena, our math teachers come in. Although the teacher already come in, all the student still busy chatting until the SHINee’s come in. Everyone was quiet. After a few second all the girls were screaming including Seungyeon and Hara except Nicole.

Nicole looks at them with annoyed face. “Okay class! Please sit down. We will begin our lesson. Take out your exercise book and do question 4.” Miss Lena says to us. “Kim KiBum and Choi Minho you can take a seat at back there. Behind Nicole. Nicole raises your hand.” Nicole who is already annoyed with Key raise her hand with lazy.

When Key already sit behind her Miss Lena start her lesson.

“I can’t believe I have to be in a same class with that jerk girl.” Key mumble to himself. Unfortunately Nicole could hear her. She quickly turns around and says “Yah! Don’t you start a fight with me!” Key who realizes that Nicole can hear him quickly covers his fault.

“Who say it’s were you. You the only one who think it is you.”

That time Nicole were really piss of him luckily before she exploded Seungyeon and Hara calm her down. ‘You will regret it later’ Nicole thought in her mind.

Key who is really pisses of her also thinking the same. ‘You will regret it later. I will get my revenge’.

 

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

A/N: It's me again... like i promise i update... :) sorry because i update late... i did not update because i don't have any idea... one more thing, my grammar is !!! so please pity me cuz' my grammar... don't be so mean when u comment k... and please comment! i'll be busy for the next few week... so i will update my story when i have time...