Chapter 3

The Memory Of A Butterfly

Chapter 3

-At the party-

“Wah! There are a lot of hot girls at here!” Jonghyun say excitedly as they enter the party. The other SHINee’s member looks at him with annoyed face.

“Hyung-ah! Stop it ok!” say the maknae Taemin. Taemin actually does not want to be here but he is force too. He suddenly feels hungry and makes his way to the food corner.

“Key, did you go to the school today?” Onew ask Key. Key suddenly remembers about the incident that happens at school today. ‘Aish that ugly girl!’ he thought in his mind.

“Yah Kim KiBum!” Onew and Minho say in the same time. Key suddenly snaps out of his thoughts and immediately asks, "Yes? What did you say?”

Both Onew and Minho just sigh and shake their heads in disapproval of Key's attitude. “Huh! Nothing…”Onew  feel lazy to talk to him.

In the same time, the hall door suddenly open and the DJ also turn off  the music. Then there enter Seungyeon with a bouquet of flower  and Hara with a present for Ji Young (http://i48.tinypic.com/2wgdqvm.jpg and http://i47.tinypic.com/5n8x77.jpq ) and Nicole with a cake on her hand (http://i48.tinypic.com/2cpta93.jpg) . The three of them enter the hall with singing happy birthday to Ji Young. Sooner the entire guest sings along with them.

“Happy birthday!” everyone wish Ji Young. “Hurry blows the candle.” Nicole says to Ji Young. “Make a wish first.” Hara say. After Ji Young, make her wish and blow the candle. “Thanks unnie.”

“I’m hungry!” Nicole says suddenly. Everyone laugh at her. “Come on let’s go to eat.” All of them say together.

While the girls are eating, SHINee is preparing for the performance. After they all ready, they all go up the stage after MC of the night call their name. When they go up the stage all the girls including the boys shout excitedly.

The SHINee’s member then started to dance and sing Lucifer their new popular song. The audience were dancing and singing along with them.

Nicole’s P.O.V

I am hungry. I hope there is a delicious food. On the way there I hear the MC invite SHINee group to the stage. Okay… I don’t care about them I need food now! When I take a glance at the stage I see the boy that I bumps into at school today. ‘it can’t be him!’ he such an arrogant person.

End of Nicole P.O.V

No one P.O.V

 After SHINee finish performing they go down the stage to wish Ji Young happy birthday. They see Ji Young is at the table eating with the other girls. When they arrive at Ji Yong table suddenly Key expression change. “It’s you!” Key point his finger to Nicole.

“Huh! It’s really you! I thought you are someone else because you does not look like a singer.” Nicole say to him. “Haish! You @#$^%$^* girl.” Key say with anger. He is really pissed of her that time.

The other SHINee’s member, Ji Young, Hara and Seung Yeon watch them quietly. Taemin who can sense that there will be a fight between Nicole and Key quickly break the conversation. “Hyung, calm down.” In the same time Ji Young also say to Nicole. “Unnie, calm down.”

Then Taemin and Ji Young look at each other with shy. Key and Nicole saw what just happen quickly say “Yah! You two!” in the same time. Key then look at Nicole back. He then realize how beautiful she is. “Yah! What are you looking at?!” Nicole say angrily to Key.

Key then suddenly snaps out of his thoughts and say to Nicole back “Nothing! Why do I need to look at you?!”

“Okay! That’s enough!” Seungyeon suddenly say. “Come on Nicole, we have to back now because it’s already late. Come on Hara, Ji Young. I’m sorry for Nicole.”

“It’s okay. It is also Key fault. We’re sorry too.” Onew reply in the same time he take a glance at Seungyeon and Nicole. When he look at Nicole he is just feel something weird. The girls then quickly left.

“Yah hyung! Why did you apologise?” Key ask Onew with unsatisfied voice. “It’s really your fault right! Just think about it.” Onew reply.

Suddenly Key’s  phone ring.

* Chocolate candy-cheoreom noga beoryeo neon baro isungan electric heart
Ishigan shiseon modu meomchwo beorigo baro jigeum na electric heart*

When Key want take his phone out o his pocket something fall down from Key’s pocket. Onew who saw pick it up. It is a bracelet. ‘Why I feel like I know this bracelet?’ Onew thought in his mind.

After Key finished talking to his mother he saw that Onew is holding a bracelet. He quickly take it back from Onew. When Onew want to ask where did Key get the bracelet his phone suddenly ring.

*Nareul boolleojweo my name
Oneuli baro your day
Neoreul wihae modeungeol haejul
Namani hal su itneun jakeun sunmooleul
Kkok negae jugo shipeo jigeum dalryeoga gobaek.halgeoya*

-Manager- (at the screen)

“Hello”

“Onew-shii, can you all come home early because the other has to go to school tomorrow?”

“Oh, yeah. We will go home now.”

“Great. See you all later. Bye.”

“Bye.” Onew end the conversation.

“Guys we have to go home now. You all have to go to school tomorrow.” Onew say to the other member. He want to ask Key the earlier question but Key is busy chatting with Jonghyun. So, he decided to forget about it because he thought that the bracelet is not important.

They make their way home and straight away go to their own room. Key is planning to take revenge on that girl tomorrow at school.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

A/N: Hey! This is the first time I write author note (my friends a.k.a my co-author ask me to). I hope you like my story. I was really busy this week and the coming week. I will update my story as soon as possible. One more thing, my co-author maybe will edit every chapter of my story so, it will maybe a little bit different. Don’t worry the story line will still the same it just that the grammar all that. She also will add a few word that you all don’t know (me also). Her English is very high. So, every time you read my story if you don’t know what it’s mean don’t shy to ask my co-author don’t ask me cuz’ sometime I also don’t know…

Co-author's Notes: Hello! Well, I am supposed to edit the chapters for this story, but I only really edited up to Chapter One. I don't really think there's any need for editing in the later chapters because, 1) Afifa's writing is ok as it is, and 2) It's kind of hard to edit the chapters without changing it completely in some parts [I tried to minimize editing in Chapter One, but ended up adding unnecessary things. >_<]. Anyway, as long as you understand the story, then it's fine, right?~~ ^^