Chapter 8

The Memory Of A Butterfly

Author Note:

So, I have been writting... trying to update... I already wrote for like... 30 pages and............. everything missing suddenlly. T.T

In a blink of eyes everything gone! Itried again, sorry if  this update is not perfect... I tried... :(


 

 

“Who’s there?” Seungyeon get near the bushes.  Suddenly a boy came out, holding a cute cat with him.

“Ah!” Seungyeon screamed. She’s a little bit surprised. The boy then quickly apologizes at her.

“I’m sorry.”

Seungyeon looked at him weirdly.  Then she realizes that the boy should be in the class.

“Shouldn’t you be in the class little kid?”

“I’m not little kid anymore! Don’t you know who I am?” The boy suddenly scolds her. Seungyeon kind of surprised how the boy dare raise his voice at her. The boy then quickly turns back and went away to the school hall. Seungyeon watch him until he disappear from her sight.

“Why’s everyone getting weird?” Seungyeon sigh. She then remembers her friend, Hara who probably have finish eating. She quickly makes her way to the canteen.

 



 

 

-After school-

 

“Where are Hara, Seungyeon and Jiyoungie?” Gyuri asked excitedly. She can’t wait to meet her other dongsaeng. She misses them so much.

“Wait.. They will be here soon.” Nicole waited patiently beside Gyuri who looked like a 6 years old kid looking for her mother. Nicole then realizes that she left Onew at the class. She felt guilty. But then, when she thinks back… why does the boy looked so familiar to her. The way he talked and his voice- It’s too familiar.

‘NO! It’s not him Jung Nicole… How can dead people come back alive? OMG! What are thinking Nicole?’ Nicole thought in her mind as she punched the side of her head softly. Gyuri looked at Nicole weirdly.

“What’s wrong with you?”

“Ah? Nothing…”

Meanwhile, the other three, Jiyoung, Hara and Seungyeon is walking to the gate while discussing about Nicole’s birthday party.

“Unnie~ Nicole-unnie’s birthday is still far while are we discussing it now?” Jiyoung, who’s the youngest pout at the unnies.

“Of course we have to discuss it now! The party has to be perfect.” Hara said to her sister.

“Do we have too?” Jiyoung asked again.

“YES!” Both Seungyeon and Hara said together. After that Jiyoung did not asked the same question anymore.

Seungyeon and Hara is busy talking about the party leaving Jiyoung walking alone until she saw familiar figures.

“GYURI-UNNIE!” Jiyoung scream and run to Gyuri. Seungyeon and Hara stop talking after they heard Jiyoung scream. They also scream when they saw Gyuri. Seungyeon and Hara then joined Jiyoung hugging Gyuri. The four of them were jumping around. Nicole at the other side looked at them embarrassing.

“Guys, stop it. People are looking.” Nicole said to them.

“Let’s go to my house now!” Gyuri said.

 “Let's go! I have a lot to tell you!” Hara said excitedly. Dragging Gyuri to car. Seungyeon and Jiyoung also follow Hara but stop when they realize that Nicole is not following them.

“Let’s go Nicole!” Seungyeon pull Nicole’s hand. But Nicole remains there.

“What’s wrong unnie?” Jiyoung asked.

“You guys go first. I will meet you all at Gyuri-unnie’s house.” Nicole said.

“Where are you going?” Seungyeon asked curiously.

“I have something to at school… So, meet you later k…” Nicole quickly makes her way back into the school.

“Yah! Jung Nicole! Come back!” Seungyeon called her. But no used, because Nicole already far away from them.

“Aish… What’s wrong with her?” Seungyeon mumble.

“Yah! Faster you guys!” Hara shouted. Seungyeon and Jiyoung looked at each other and quickly make their way toward Gyuri’s car.

When they all already inside the car, Gyuri realized that Nicole is not there.

“Where’s Nicole?”

“Oh, Nicole-unnie has something to do at school.” Jiyoung replied.

 


 

Author note:

Infinitely Sorry!!!!!!!!!! ;(

Will try to finish this story before update my others fanfics... 

And... Thanks for still reading...

Thank you to all my subscribers and new subscriber ;) and the one who comment :D It's couraging me to update!

I feel that I did not deserve many subscriber XD

Btw, will update tmrrw IF I remember :P