Chapter 6

The Memory Of A Butterfly

CHAPTER 6  

A/N: i was wondered should i continue my fanfic? i hope you all cooperated with me.. :)

 

-At dance studio-

Nicole, Seungyeon and Hara were dancing to Love Ya by SS501. Nicole were really energetic and really good. While they dancing they did not know that someone are watching them.

“Why did I fell that I know this girl?” he thought in his mind.


 

“Yah Nicole! Rest for awhile…” Hara say tiredly to Nicole. “ I’m not tired yet… “ Nicole says to Hara. In the same time, Seungyeon who go out to buy something to eat bumped into someone.

“Ouch!” Seungyeon groan in pain. Her head is so hurt. She then suddenly see thing blurry.

“Omo! Are you okay?” someone ask her. Then Seungyeon passed out.

 

 


 

Seungyeon P.O.V

 

When I open my eyes I am at the hospital. Then I see Nicole, Hara and Ji Young around me. Their faces are like worry about something. “What happen?” I ask them with curios.

“Unnie are you okay?” The three of them ask in the same time. I look at them weirdly.

“Why did you all worry so much? I’m fine.” I say to them. “Thanks God you are fine.” Nicole let out a sigh. Hara then ask “Don’t you remember what happen?”

Then I remember something. “Oh… when I walked out from the studio I bumped into someone. My head are like very hurt. The last thing I know there was a guy asking me am I okay. Then I passed out.” “Hmn… whatever the important is you are okay.” Hara say to me.

“Did you know how I can be here?” I ask them. “Oh there is a guy that sends you here. He is so handsome.” Ji Young excitedly. “Yeah, the guy is hot.” Hara add. She grins widely at me. I look at her with my what-is-wrong-with-you face. “What?!” I ask.

“Nothing… “ She says to me with her mysterious voice.

“Did you know who is it?” I ask Nicole. “Erm… we kind of forget to ask who is it…” Nicole says softly. I look at them with disbelief face. “He wears sunglasses and a cap. So, we actually did not know he looks actually…” Ji Young say to me. “Then how come you know he is so called ‘Handsome and Hot’?” I reply to them with annoyed.

“Hehehe… we kind of erm…” Hara and Ji Young look at me with their puppy faces.

“Huh… Whatever… let’s go” Nicole suddenly says after a long time being silence.

“Yeah, let’s go. I don’t like staying in the hospital.” I say to them.

 


 

 

-At SHINee Dorm-

 

Onew quickly go out from the dorm. He don’t want to stuck in there. When he is wearing his shoe he hear Jonghyun shout at Key. Onew chuckle. He don’t believe how they can manage to be together until now.


 

 

Onew decided to go the dance studio. When he passing through a few dance room, he saw a few girls are dancing to Love Ya by SS501 song. He look through each girl. ‘They are really amazing.’ He thought. “I’m going to buy something to eat okay?” the girl with curly hair say to the skinny girl. (a/n:LOL!) Onew realize that the girl are coming towards him and quickly go away. When he walk away from there he see a curios guy. When he at the lift he quickly press the up button. He then saw a guy wearing sunglasses and a cap coming out from the lift. Onew enter the lift and press level 4 button. Before the lift close he saw the girl with a curly hair bumped into someone. ‘Ouch… must be hurt.’ Onew thought in his mind.

 


 

-Next day at school-

 

In class, Nicole still thinking about the bracelet. She fell that part of her just die. The bracelet mean a lot to her. While she busy thinking about the bracelet, Seungyeon and Hara discussing something.

“Unnie, what are we going to do about Nicole’s birthday party?” Hara ask. “Wait let me think.” Seungyeon reply to Hara. After a few minute, the ‘SHINee’ arrives. Nicole who just now with a sad face change into scary face.

Nicole and Key give a deadly glare at each other. Minho at back just chuckle.

When Miss Sia enter the class, she is not alone but there is two other people behind her. The whole class then gasps. “OMO! Did you see who is that!” One of the girl say to her friends. “Yeah, it’s….” Before she can say Miss Sia ask them to quiet.

She say to the new student to sit at back.

Before they go they introduce their self.

“Annyohaseyo, my name is Kim Jonghyun”

"Hey, My name is Lee Jinki. You can call me Onew"


School Bell rang. LUNCH! Everyone rushing to the canteen. Excited to eat.

 

In the class, while Nicole still reading a book suddenly someone call her from behind. “Erm… Nicole-shii… can I ask you something?” Nicole turn her back and see that Onew who the one call her name.

“Er… yeah… what is it?” Nicole ask him back. “ You know how to do this math question? I ask the other but they say to ask you.” “Okay. What is the question?” Nicole say to him. When Onew hear that Nicole will help him he don’t why he is very happy. He just feel that he know her for so long already. “Thanks.” Before Nicole could read the question the clss door suddenly open. There were 2 guys standing at there.

“Nicole could you come for a while? There is an emergency?”

 

A/N: I am so so so sorry because not update for such a long time…. I am very busy… I just have one month left to study for exam…. I know this chapter is … I do it in a rush… I’m sorry again…. Btw, I sent my ff at KaraHolic…. I just sent 2 chapter… if you want to read the one that already edited by my co-author, please visit herePlease read my other ff (it's not actually  mine...) 'Of Ice Cream and Broken Heart'. Starring Onew, Seungyeon and Youngsaeng... :) Please comment...