Honey Ramen

Run With Me

 

IMPORTANT Author's Note: I actually include the 'previous chapter' thing because I'm slow on updates and I'm afraid you all will forget what happened previously lol. But I'm not in the mood to add that in for this chapter. And maybe the following ones. Sorry for writing such a short update. I had been upset (or is it 'upsetted'? or does 'upsetted' not exist?) by Taem cause he's going up on wgm, and I ended up writing a one shot because I was soooooo upset. Okay you may proceed.
 
 
 

 

 
 
Night fell and Taemin and I were back in the hotel. I was showering and Taemin was outside thinking of our next move. 
 
While showering, I thought of my credit card again. My credit was under Kibum's family's company, and Kibum knew I was running away. Could he have been the reason why my card wasn't able to use? But why would he do that if he wanted to track me? He could have easily tracked me down if I used my credit card.
 
Wait.
 
I tried to use my credit card.
 
Why was I so careless? It was just a matter of time before Kibum found out where I was. 
 
I quickly washed off all soap, got dressed and went out to Taemin. I didn't even dry myself throughly. Taemin was sitting on the floor and writing something on the table. I went over to his side and sat down. Then I realised that he wasn't writing, he was doodling. 
"Taemin, what are you doing?"
Taemin looked up at me and said, "drawing you and I."
"Us?"
"See," Taemin said and pushed that cardboard like paper over to me. I picked it up and looked at his drawing. I smiled and passed it back to Taemin.

photo image_zpsef7e0b0f.jpeg

"Cute isn't it?"
"I didn't say anything."
"You smiled!"
"But I didn't say it was nice."
Taemin was about to argue that his drawing was cute when I said, "wait I have something really important to tell you."
He placed his drawing down with a pout and said, "what?"
 
"Kibum might find out where are we soon."
Taemin widened his eyes and looked at me, "what? Why?"
"I tried to use my credit card. He can track me down easily."
"Crap. We were so careless!"
"I know. Now what? I don't want Kibum to find us..."
Taemin held my hands, "we'll take the bus to the town beside, alright?"
"But isn't it a bit too close?"
"Then we'll take a boat to an island off the coast of that town. I've been there on an vacation once. The villagers are nice."
 
I sighed and hugged Taemin.
"Why? What's wrong?" He asked.
"We have yet to enjoy some time together."
"Any moment with you is enjoyable."
I laughed and squeezed him. 
"Stop being so cheesy!"
 
 
 
The following day Taemin and I woke up around 9 in the morning and we quickly packed our things and checked out. One night at the hotel already spend quite a lot of our money. We then went to the bank to get more cash first.
 
I wanted to withdraw some from my bank account, but I found out that my bank account was empty! Someone has taken out everything!
 
I ran over to Taemin and told him about it.
"I think someone doesn't want you to be able to survive out here."
"But Kibum can't access my bank account!"
"Your parents?"
"My mum, maybe."
"It's alright. I still have," Taemin said and drew almost everything out from his bank account.
 
I then felt like as if someone was watching us. I looked around the bank to find familiar faces, but there weren't any. 
"What did you see?" Taemin asked me.
"Nothing, I just felt like as if someone's watching us. We better go."
"Watching us? Kibum?"
I raised my shoulders and pulled Taemin out of the bank.