Honey Ramen

Run With Me

photo image_2__zpsf44e9222.jpg

 
 
Taemin and you reached Floragal without any disturbance and is currently staying in a hotel. So what might happen when you guys go explore this town?
 
 
 
 
 
"How about some burgers?"
I said without hesitation, "alright, since I feel like eating cheeseburgers!"
Taemin laughed and we walked around to look for a burger store, or stall. 
 
Apparently this town has lots of stalls on the road, and I heard more will be set up and open for business at night. Somewhat like night markets. Sadly most stalls were still closed and I don't think I'll be able to find nice food then.
 
Taemin saw me checking those stalls out and asked, "do you want to look around?"
"Nah, I'm fine."
"There's a burger stall in front. You take a look around as I buy us our burger alright?"
I nodded and he took out a big note for me and said, "you should keep some money with you too."
I kept the money and we went separate ways. Taemin then shouted my name.
"Yes?"
"Don't stray too far. We don't have phones so it'll be hard to find each other."
I nodded once more and trailed off.
 
 
 
After a while, I found myself unable to go back to the place where Taemin and I left each other. I looked around frantically for any familiar stalls or stores but I was so flustered that everyone and everything looked so foreign. 
 
I walked around and tried to recall my footsteps. The most significant store around the place I left Taemin was the souvenir shop as the owner was quarrelling with the stall owner outside his stall. I asked the stall owner closest to where I was directions to the souvenir shop and she gladly told me. Thankfully for nice people. 
 
The only thing was, she gave me the directions to the other souvenir shop. I then went in and asked the person at the counter, "excuse me, is there any other souvenir shops around? I'm looking for someone."
"There is another one on the other side. Other side, I meant by behind this block. Cut through the alley or leave the shop and turn right, then walk straight till you see the main street and..."
"Alright, I'll cut the alley."
"Beware of that owner, he's a grumpy one."
I nodded and left the store.
 
Right beside the store was the alley. Since till now I've only met nice people, I really didn't expect that I would get attacked there.
A person suddenly dashed out from behind some trash bags with a knife and pinned me against the wall. i struggled and he held his knife to my neck and said, "your money or your life?"
His breath stank (actually he himself is smelly) and I shouted, "get away!"
I kicked him hard and tried to runaway. He cringed and recovered from it fast and charged towards me again. I just kept on running without turning back. He sliced the strap of my small sling bag (pouch, actually) and my bag fell to the ground. I was so terrified that I just ran away. My pouch only had money anyway.
 
When I finally saw the familiar stores and stalls again I felt a bit relieved. I then saw Taemin walking around and I ran to him. I tackled him with a hug and said, "Taemin! I'm so scared. I.. I..."
Taemin hugged me too and asked, "what happened? Cool down. Chill, don't panic."
 
I took long and deep breaths for a while, then closed my eyes and just leaned on Taemin.
"Sorry if I stink," I said.
"No you don't. What happened?"
"I was robbed."
"What?!"
Taemin then held my shoulders and checked me from head to toe.
"I'm fine, just shocked... And I lost all the money..."
Taemin hugged me again and said, "what matters is you're fine."
 
Seeing Taemin worried about me made me happy. I'm prolly the first person to ever feel happy that I was robbed. 
"Let's find a place to sit down and eat, then I'll go get some drinks," Taemin said.
"Let's do things together."
Taemin nodded and we left to get some drinks together.
 
Though the time that we have spent together running away wasn't long then, I already knew I won't regret running with Taemin.