Banana Milk

Run With Me

photo bdgf_zpsbbc09f80.jpg

After patching up with Taemin and finding out about you all are the centre of media's attention, Taemin and you decided to play Romeo and Juliette.

 

 

 

 

 

We both went home and quickly packed our stuffs. We limited ourselves to a luggage and a bag only, so it won't be difficult to carry things around. 
 
I was ready and about to leave the house when I heard my father's voice.
"My dear, where are you going with those?"
I turned around and looked at my dad.
"Are you running away? Where are you going?" He then came closer to me.
"Dad, I'm sorry. I don't know what am I doing, I just want to leave now..."
"Are you going alone? Wha—"
"Dad I don't have time for this. I need to leave now, Taemin is waiting."
 
I'm pretty sure my dad was shocked by my rude attitude. He turned away and sighed.
I was about to apologise, when he said, "take care of yourself, okay?"
I bit my lips and tried to not get too teary. I went over and gave him a hug. 
"Bye, dad."
"Bye. Your mum is waking up soon, faster get going."
I let him go and went over to take my things. I gave him one last look and left.
 
I quickly went downstairs, and out of the building. I saw some of my neighbours and I'm sure they read the news, cause they were judging me openly. I stood by the road and tried to hail a taxi, but there wasn't any. It always happens when you need a cab.
 
Then I saw a familiar car from afar. It took me a few seconds to realise that it was Kibum's car and I quickly made a run for it.
 
Right before I made a turn, I heard Kibum calling my name. In case he chased me with his car, I ran into a nearby carnival. The carnival had just opened and most rides weren't ready for customers yet. But since it was spacious and had lots of hiding spots, I just went in. 
 
I looked around and saw that most stalls were empty. I could hide anywhere, but which would be best? While I was thinking, I heard Kibum's voice again. I quickly ran straight.
 
Just right, the house of mirrors was in front of me. That place wasn't the best hiding place, it wasn't even a good hiding place actually, but I didn't think too much before running into it since it wasn't locked, blocked or guarded. 
 
All around me was my reflection. It was a bit scary. I turned around and was greeted by yet another mirror. Seeing yourself panic wasn't really that nice. 
"_____! Stop right there!"
The mirrors do help sometimes though. I saw his reflection and ran away.
"Where do you think you're going with those?! Are you running away? With Taemin?!"
I panicked a bit more when he found out our plans. I then found myself at a dead end. 
"You can't be serious!" I mumbled to myself and hit the mirror to my right. The mirror then moved slightly. Seeing so, I pushed it more and went through it. I then pushed it back.
 
Since I was behind the mirror now, I could see Kibum but he couldn't see me. 
"A dead end?!" 
Kibum then tried to move the mirror in front of him. I quickly got ready and leaned on the mirror. Kibum then tried to move the mirror I was behind. Thankfully he didn't use much force. He finally tried the last mirror and it moved too. He then went the other way.
 
I then got all my things and headed for the entrance again. 
 
 
 
I reached the train station and ran all over to look for Taemin. 
I then saw Taemin standing near the ticket counter looking at the tickets.
"Taemin!" I ran over and hugged him.
"What took you so long! I thought you weren't coming anymore."
"Kibum saw me. I was chased by him."
"Really?! Where is he now?"
"I don't know. But he knows that we're escaping already."
Taemin then picked up his things and said, "let's get onto the train first."
"Alright."
 
We went to one of the platforms and waited a while. There was still about 5 minutes before our train arrives.
"Taemin, where exactly are we going?"
"We're off to Floragal. A peaceful town nearby. My friend told me that the environment there is nice and they don't really care about these kind of news."
"Is that friend trustable? Is he Kibum's friend?"
"Jongin. You know him too."
I nodded.
 
The train came and Taemin and I boarded together. He helped me placed my things on top as I sat down and looked out of the window. The last time I took a train to somewhere was with Kibum and Jonghyun. We were off to visit Jonghyun's sister and also take a vacation.
 
Taemin then took his seat across of me.
"Are you nervous?" Taemin asked.
I turned to him, and he was giving me a cheeky smile.
"What about you?"
"To be honest, I'm more of excited."
I smiled and said, "me too then."