Honey Ramen

Run With Me

 

Fact: Taemin adds chilli sauce into ramen to give it more flavours. If it's too spicy, he'll add honey. If it's still spicy, he'll add milk.
 
Author's Note: Is Taemin's ramen even edible LOL...
Does this story deserves an upvote? LOL.
I hope I can at least get one story featured. Hahaha.
It's alright if it doesn't deserve an upvote, at least leave a comment!!! :)
 
 
 

 

 
photo image_2__zpsf44e9222.jpg
 
You, who got found out by Kibum, is currently on your way to Floragal with Taemin. Now that Kibum knows you're running away, what will happen?
 
 
 
 
 
"Wake up, we've arrived."
 
I slowly opened my eyes and sat up straight. I blinked a few times and turned to my right to see Taemin standing beside me.
"Wakey wakey!"
I smiled and stole a kiss from him.
"Now I'm awake."
 
Taemin then went to take our things on top as I did some stretching. The train journey took a few hours and I used most of the time for sleeping. I wonder how did Taemin spent his.
 
We got off the train and the first thing I did was to check the clock. To my surprise, it was only 3 in the noon. 
 
The first place we went to was the bank. Taemin took out about half of the total amount he has in his bank for the two of us. I wanted to draw some of mine too but he told me I should save mine up for our future child. 
 
"Now, where should we go," Taemin asked himself as we walked out of the bank.
"Find a place to stay?"
"Right. Should we stay in some hotel?"
"Let's just do that first."
 
We went to the hotel nearest to the train station and the bank. At the counter, I asked Taemin, "should I get two rooms?"
"Two rooms? That's not necessary right? We need to save some money. Just get a room for us."
I laughed and told the person to give us a room. 
"Alright, deposit by cash or credit?"
"Credit," I said and took my credit card out from my wallet.
I passed the person my card and she started to work on my request.
 
I turned to Taemin and he gave me a smirk. He then held on to my shoulders and leaned his forehead against mine.
"I'm going to eat you up," he whispered.
"ert."
He laughed and said, "you know I won't do that."
I smiled and pushed him away.
 
"Miss?"
I turned back to the woman at the counter, "yes?"
"This credit card is invalid, it can't be use."
"What?" 
I then turned to Taemin. Taemin dug for his wallet and said, "then try mine."
"Alright," the woman said as she took Taemin's credit card.
A while later, she said, "alright, done. Here's your credit card and room key."
"Thanks," we said in unison.
 
In the lift I asked Taemin, "why was my credit card invalid?"
"I don't know. Wait, you said Kibum saw you running away?"
It then occurred to me.
"Dang. Maybe he got his father to cancel my card?"
"Probably."
 
The lift door opened and we made our way to the room. The room was the second last room of the corridor. Taemin opened the door and I ran in immediately. I threw my bag aside and jumped on the bed, landing on my tummy and laughing loudly. 
"This bed is so soft and comfortable!"
 
I turned to lie on my back to be greeted by Taemin's face right in front of me. He was right above me, supporting himself using his hands.
"What are you doing?"
"Just wanted to lie down with you."
We smiled at each other before he gave me a kiss on my forehead and resting beside me.
We were both looking at the ceiling when Taemin said, "there's only one bed."
"I realised it too."
"Should I sleep on the floor?"
"It's alright. It's not like as if we're doing inappropriate things. And the reason why we ran away was because we wanted to be together, so sleeping on one bed is just a matter of time."
 
Taemin sat up and said, "sleeping with me sounds like a torture now. Let's go get some chow."
I nodded and got up too. We left our big bags and left to explore this town.