Liar

Not your style

 

'' Ani ani, you didn’t hit that note perfectly, try it again [Y/N], '' Baekhyun said.

'' Ne sunbaenim~ Baby don’t cry, tonight, eobseotdeon il-i dwell geoya~ '' You replied and sung that line again.

'' Great! Now we’ll take a thirty minutes break~ '' Baekhyun said as he walked out of the practice room. You went to take a slip of water and then sat down on the floor. It’s been a year since you’re a sm trainee and you have no idea when you are going to debut, or if you’re ever gonna debut. Sometimes you wonder if this was the path you wanted, as you joined this company because you didn’t really know where you want to go after high school, and since you were spotted on the streets, you decided to give it a try. Also, you can’t quit now since you signed a two years contract with the company. Your thoughts were interrupted when you heard someone singing. You went out to take a look and found that the voice was coming from another practice room, a smaller one. You walked towards it to see a guy inside, and he was playing the guitar too. Unknowingly, the song ended and you saw him gesturing you to go in.

'' Me? '' You mouthed and pointed to yourself. He nodded and you went into the practice room.

'' Hi~ You’re one of the new trainees right? Did you enjoyed my music? '' He asked as you closed the door behind you.

You turned around to find yourself in the same practice room as Lay. The other seniors were always praising him because he’s very hardworking and no one in the company doesn’t know about him. You were shocked, but you managed to bow and said, '' Ne sunbaenim! ''

'' Sit down here~ Aish don’t call me sunbaenim, I feel so old~ Just call me Lay or Yixing will do~ '' He replied and smiled.

'' Jinjja-yo? Can I do that? '' You asked and he nodded.

'' What’s your name? And what group are you gonna debut as? '' He asked.

'' I’m [Y/N], aishh.. To be frank I really have no idea.. They didn’t really say anything so I don’t even know if I can debut.. '' You answered, looking down at the floor as you played with your hands.

'' Ohh, I’m sure it’ll be soon, don’t worry! '' Yixing said cheerfully.

'' Nope it’s okay, this isn’t my dream from the start anyway~ '' You replied. You ended up telling him how you got into the company, and how helpless you felt when you don’t even know where to go after high school. The feeling of having no targets and no dreams. You figured out that he doesn’t understand it, since he had worked so hard over the years to achieve what he have now, but you told him anyway.

'' Since when are the two of you so close? '' Baekhyun asked as he came into the practice room.

'' Aish stop making fun of her Baekhyun~ Haven’t seen you in a while already~ '' Yixing said as he stood up and hugged Baekhyun lightly.

'' Hey she must have caught your attention or something or else you won’t even talk to her, '' Baekhyun whispered to Yixing.

'' Don’t expose me, '' Yixing replied as he hit Baekhyun on the back playfully.

It was time for you to continue with your practice and you started to go back to the other practice room when Yixing said, ‘’ Stay here, I’ll help you~ ‘’ You looked at Baekhyun and he nodded, meaning that you’re able to practice there.

'' Alright, show me what you got, '' Yixing said. Music played and soon, you started dancing. Argh why this music I at popping, you thought to yourself. Yixing watched you as you danced and when it ended, he said, '' For this move you got to put in more power, like this~ '' And he showed you the move that you didn’t do well at. Instead of focusing on the dance moves, all you could see were his perfect body waves. '' [Y/N] ? '' Yixing said. You must have been caught by him since you’re not really paying attention to the dance moves.

'' Ahh ne ne, mianhae~ '' You replied as you shook your head a little, to wake yourself up.

'' Nope it’s okay, now watch again okay, '' he said. You watched him demonstrating the moves to you, and there was this particular move that you can’t do it perfectly. You tried it many times but it was still far from perfect. '' Place it here, '' Yixing said as he took your hand and put in on your chest. Omona, you said to yourself as you closed your eyes for a second.

'' Like this? '' You asked as you tried the move again.

'' Yupp! It’s better right? '' Yixing said with a bright smile.

'' Yeaa, thank you so much, erm.. '' You said, and your voice just gets softer and softer as you still can’t get used to calling him by his name. '' Yixing, '' you managed to mumbled.

'' Don’t mention it! Erm, you know I’m in China most of the time right? '' He asked and you nodded. '' So can you give me your number? '' Words blurt out of his mouth in a flash, and the two of you just looked at each other. You can’t believe what he had just said. Yixing took out his phone and handed it to you. '' Can I? '' He asked, again. You took his phone with shaky hands and typed in your number, wondering what he wants to do with it.

'' Will it be okay if I message you? Let’s abandon the senior-junior relationship, I think we can be good friends~ '' He said, as he scratched his neck.

'' Ahh sure~ As long as you don’t find me annoying.. '' You replied as you stuck your tongue out.

Since then, Yixing and you had always been in touch with each other, and also, he comes back to Korea pretty often too. You were still waiting for the company to release any information on whether you’re gonna debut, while Yixing on the other hand seems to be having lesser and lesser promotions. Months passed and whenever Yixing’s in Korea, the two of you will go and grab a bite or just have a chit chat session with each other. You started to realise your feelings for him, but you know it’s impossible between the two of you, since he can’t have a relationship. Hence, you always tried to hide your feelings, and you refused to admit them too. What you didn’t know was that he feels the same, and he knows you felt the same towards him too. He knew it all along.

'' So hyung what are you going to do? '' Baekhyun asked, as he walked into the company together with Yixing.

'' Today, I’m going to make her admit her feelings for me. I want to leave this place with her.. '' Yixing replied.

'' Are you sure? You’re gonna give up on your dreams? '' Baekhyun asked, looking at his hyung seriously.

'' Dreams.. Well, I think I did lived through my dreams, and now, I had a new one. That is to live with [Y/N], nothing else matters now. Both of our contracts are ending soon anyway.. Yah you’ll help me right? '' Yixing said as he played with Baekhyun’s hair.

'' Aish don’t mess up my hair! Ne, so what do you want me to do? Whatever your choice is I’ll support you hyung, I just want you to be happy, '' Baekhyun replied, as he patted Yixing on the back.

'' Just keep a look out for me okays, don’t let anyone go near the practice room after [Y/N] comes in and you can’t look inside too! '' Yixing said.

'' Aish wae!! Alright then! '' Baekhyun said and pouted, as both of them headed towards the practice room, the place where you first met Yixing.

You walked into the practice room to practice your dance and you saw Yixing there. '' [Y/N] ahh, I miss you~ '' He said as he slips his hands around your waist.

You shook his hands off and said, '' Aish what are you doing? What if people saw us?! ''

'' They won’t, at least for tonight~ I swear they won’t, '' he replied, as he backhugged you again. '' Has the company release any details about your debut? '' Yixing asked, and you shook your head as you looked into the mirror in front. '' Let’s leave this place, and go to a place where we can be together~ '' He said as he rested his chin on your shoulder.

'' WHAT? You can’t do that! '' You said and turned around to face Yixing.

'' Why not? I really love you [Y/N]~ Tell me that you do too, '' he said as he pulls you closer, but you put your hands on his chest, preventing the distance between the two of you from getting any shorter.

'' I don’t, '' you said, refusing to look into his eyes and also to admit your feelings.

'' Liar~ Let’s dance~ '' He replied with a smirk. He lifts you up slightly, putting your feet on his and grabbed your wrists so that you’ll have no choice but to follow him.

'' I’m not responsible if you got hurt okay~ '' You said. He ended the dance soon and let go of your wrists. After doing so, the both of you sat down on the floor. Yixing rested his head on your shoulder and you could see him closing his eyes from the reflection in the mirror. ‘’ What’s wrong? ‘’ You asked, but he didn’t reply. '' Yixing? '' You called. Again, there was no reply, and you started to get worried. You pushed his body slightly, but instead of responding, he falls onto your lap. '' Yixing?! '' You said as you hit his face lightly, bending down as you do so. Suddenly, you felt a pair of arms behind your neck and your face was being pushed down, causing your lips to crush with his. You tried to break away from the kiss but Yixing’s arms prevented you from doing so. He used more force this time, and you finally kissed him back.

After a while, Yixing opened his eyes and said, '' Liar. See, you love me right? ''

'' So it was a trick?! '' You asked and he nodded. ‘’ Get out of my lap now, ‘’ you added.

'' But I don’t want to~ '' Yixing said, as he pinched your face lightly.

'' Yah! It hurts! '' You said as you hold onto his hand to stop him from doing so.

'' It hurts more here when you said you don’t love me~ '' Yixing said as he used his other hand to point to his heart.

'' You’re so cheesy~ I love you.. '' You said quietly as you played with his hair.

'' Don’t worry about it baby~ After our contracts end I’ll take you to a place where we can be together, with no worries~ It’ll be soon~ '' Yixing said as he took your hands and interlocked his with yours.

'' You’re gonna give up everything here? '' You asked, looking deeply into his eyes.

'' I rather give them up rather than to give you up~ And everything here are not going to last for an eternity, so I’ll rather leave by myself now, '' he replied. '' But one thing I’m sure of is that I’ll love you for an eternity, will you? '' He added.

'' I won’t~ I’m still angry at you for tricking me just now~ '' You said and pouted.

'' Liar~ You’re sucha bad liar you know? Come here~ '' Yixing said as he placed his hands around your neck again, but this time gentler, and he gave you a kiss on your lips.

                                                                                               ~ END ~