Not your style

Not your style

Time flies and it was your 1st anniversary with Yixing. Yes, it had been a year since the two of you started dating. Even on this special day he had his schedule, and you didn't really want to make him feel bad about not being able to spend the day with you. Well, at least he'll be back for dinner, that's enough already, you thought to yourself. You started to decorate your house with simple yet delicate decorations and after which, you went to the kitchen and see what's left in the fridge. There's quite a lot of ingredients left from your last shopping trip to the supermart and you decided to cook some of Yixing's favourite dishes. He always love your cooking and no matter what you cooked, he'll always finish them. 

While you were cooking, memories from one year ago started appearing in your mind~ 

'' [Y/N] , let's meet later okayy~ '' You smiled as you read your message. 

'' Okay Yixing~ '' You hit the reply button. 

Hmm weird why does he wants to meet all of a sudden, you thought. Anyway you decided to meet him as you were crushing on him for a few months already. The two of you were friends since you two entered junior high and after all the ups and downs in your junior high life, you realised that Yixing was always there even though he was busy with his practices and whatsoever, and you started falling for him. You took a shower, put on your favourite dress and then went to the place that he arrange to meet. It was in front of a water fountain, and you could see many couples around that area too. 

'' [Y/N] ahh~ ! '' Yixing shouted as he smiled, showing his dimples.

'' Oh Yixing~ '' You ran over to him and waved. 

'' Glad you can make it today, I erm, erm.. '' 

'' What is it Yixing? Why are you stuttering? '' You chuckled.

'' See that fountain there? I just made a wish~ '' 

'' Tell me what is it then, '' you said.

Yixing scratched his head and within seconds, you felt that your heart was racing as he held your hand with his other hand and said '' THIS ''

Looking at your blank face, he added, '' I wished that you'll be my girlfriend! >w< Aish I'm so not good with this omona.. I can't plan those romantic dinners and.. ''

But before he even finished his sentence, you gave him a light peck on his cheek. 

'' 傻瓜!( Sha gua, fool in Chinese, same meaning as pabo ) Even if you at everything I'll still like you~ '' You said and blushed immediately. 

This time, he pulls you in for a kiss, and god, his lips tasted so good~ After he's done, he said, '' [Y/N] is finally my girlfriend now! I promise you that I'll take care of you and you won't ever get hurt! '' 

'' I trust you Yixing~ '' You smiled as you interlock your fingers with his. 

He's just so silly, you said as you stirred the soup that you were cooking. After you're all done with your cooking, you went for a quick shower and put on the dress that Yixing gave you for your birthday. It was already 8.15 and he's still not back yet, and you started to worry about him. Just when you're about to call him, you heard the door. You rushed over and hugged him tightly. '' Xing, why are you so late.. ? '' 

He hugged you back and said '' Sorry [Y/N] ahh, the interview ended a little later~ But why are you waiting for me, you should have ate first! I don't want you to go hungry alright! ''

Huh? He doesn't remember.. ? 

'' Is something wrong? '' Yixing asked as he noticed the look on your face. The disappointed look. 

'' Em nothing, it's nothing much anyway. I just wanted to wait for you today, '' You replied. 

'' Alright, let's eat then, I'm starving~ ! '' He said as he hold your hand and started leading you to the dining table.

'' Wow what a feast tonight! '' He added. 

Both of you started eating and you can't help but feel disappointed. You turned to look at Yixing who's wolfing down his food, you know how tired and hungry he was and can't really blame him for not remembering, as he was really busy recently. There's just a tiny part of you that still feel a little upset. Aish, stop these silly thoughts, you thought to yourself. After the two of you are done, you started clearing the dishes while Yixing went to take a shower. You were still washing the dishes when you felt a pair of strong arms hugging your waist from behind. You smiled and asked, '' You're done? ''

" Baby put down these dishes and come here for while~ '' He replied.

He grabbed your wrist gently and leads you to your room. You were shocked. On your bed was a heart made of roses and in the middle was a pair of rings. '' Like it? Did you actually thought that I'll forget about our first anniversary? I know how to plan these kind of romantic things now hehe~ '' He said as he backhugged you.

You turned around and hit him lightly on his chest. '' 傻瓜傻瓜傻瓜.. '' Was all you could say as you try not to let the tears forming in your eyes fall. 

'' Hush baby~ '' Yixing said as he wipe the tears off your face. After which, he went to take the rings that were placed on your bed and kneeled down in front of you. 

'' So, marry me? '' He asked, smiling at the same time and you could see his cute dimples.

You nodded and he stand up to place the ring on your finger. '' I really thought you've forgotten, '' you said as you buried your face in his chest and placed your arms around his waist. '' It's so unlike you to give me such a surprise too~ '' You added. 

'' Aish my acting was that great huh~ It's not my style but as long as you like it, I'll do it~ ! '' Yixing said as he holds your chin up for a kiss. 

 

                                                                                         ~ END ~