Valentine's [Special]

Not your style

 

'' Baby, Happy Valentine’s Day! '' Yixing said as he gave you a kiss on your cheek. You opened your eyes slowly and smiled, touching his face gently, but before you could even say anything, you coughed and went to the bathroom, as you used your hand and hit it on your chest lightly.

'' Sorry Yixing, Happy Valentine’s Day to you too! '' You said as you walked out of the bathroom, and you gave him a tight hug, resting your head against his chest.‘

'' [Y/N] ahh, are you okay? It’s been happening a little often, isn’t it? '' He asked, with a worried look on his face, and your long, silky hair at the same time.

'' Mm, guess I’ll need to see the doctor later~ Aish, '' you said.

'' Do you want me to go with you baby? '' Yixing asked again, obviously still worrying about you.

'' Of course not, you still have work to do~ I’ll be fine, '' you hugged him again as you reassured him.

'' Alright then~ '' He said.

You were sending him off to work when Yixing said, '' I’ll get you your present when I get home later baby, I put it in the office hehe~ And remember to see the doctor okay, love you! '' You smiled and nodded. The thought of Yixing makes you happy, and you were so, so grateful for him being in your life. You went back to your apartment and started to put your wallet, phone and keys into your handbag. Visiting a doctor on Valentine’s Day, just what’s wrong with my body, you thought as you sighed. You took out your phone again and sent your doctor friend, Suho, a message saying, '' Hey I don’t feel well so I’ll be visiting later~ '' Suho was your friend since high school and now, he finally achieved his dream of opening a clinic and helping every single patient out there.

'' Alright~ Come anytime you want because you’re probably the only patient I’ll have all day! '' Was his reply. Hmph, stupid Suho making fun of me again, you thought. '' Ahh [Y/N], you’re early! '' Suho said cheerfully as you walked into his clinic.

'' Aish stop making fun of me already Suho! '' You said. The two of you had a chit chat about how things are going, about your school days, so on and so forth as there’s really no other patient around. The chat was interrupted when you suddenly felt nauseous, and you used one hand to cover your mouth while the other to rub the area around your chest. '' Excuse me, it's been like this for quite a while already, '' you said.

'' Ohh yea, so you’re not feeling too well right? Let me check what’s wrong with you, '' Suho said. He used his apparatus to examine you and after a while, he asked, '' You don’t know what’s going on? ''

You shook your head and asked, '' Is there something very wrong with me? Yah Suho ahh don’t scare me like this! ''

'' Ani, yah pabo! '' He replied with a laugh.

'' Aish wae!? '' You said as you started to worry about your body.

'' Yah jeongmal.. How are you going to be a mum if you’re like this [Y/N] ahh, '' Suho said, he was laughing so much that he’s closed to tearing already.

'' Huh.. Mwo?! I’m ? '' You asked, confused by what he said.

'' Aish, seriously I think that kid’s gonna be laughed at judging you and Lay, yes you’re pregnant you pabo! It’s been three months already! '' Suho replied. ‘’ Ahh jeongmal pabo yah, '' he added.

You were stunned by his words. You’re having a baby? Yixing’s baby? You closed your eyes for a moment and realised how stupid you are, I should have thought of this omona, you thought to yourself. And of course Yixing won’t have thought of that, he’s too dense. ‘’ Congrats! ‘’ Suho said with a bright smile. You thanked him and soon, you were on your way back home. Millions of thoughts filled your mind and you started to wonder if this baby came at the right time. After all, the two of you were still a young couple and you’re not sure if you two can be good parents to this baby. You weren’t prepared for this at all. As soon as you reached home you threw your shoes off and sat down on the sofa. What are you going to tell Yixing later on? Should you tell him straight? '' Ettoke, '' you said as you placed your hand on your tummy. '' What if I’m not a good mummy to you baby.. '' There was just too many thoughts going on in your mind and you didn’t really have the mood to prepare for Valentine’s too, and soon, you fell asleep, exhausted from all the thinking.

'' Baby~ Wake up baby, I’m back~ '' Yixing said as he poked your cheeks.

'' Mm, '' you stretched and opened your eyes.

'' So what did the doctor say? You’re okay right? '' He asked as he took your hand and kiss it.

'' Yeaa, but.. '' You said. Should I tell him straight, you asked yourself.

'' But what? Please tell me you’re okay baby! '' He said anxiously.

'' This Valentine’s.. It’s not just the two of us spending it this year~ ''

'' Huh.. ? Is there anyone else here? '' Yixing asked as he raised his eyebrows.

'' Aishh, you don’t get it after all, I’ll tell you straight then, '' you sighed. '' But promise me you’ll keep calm okay? '' You said and he nodded. '' You’re gonna be a dad Yixing, '' you said as you squeezed his hand.

'' Mwo? Really?? We’re gonna be parents already?! '' And a bunch of questions were thrown at you. You nodded and Yixing gave you a tight hug. '' Gomawo, gomawo [Y/N] ahh, for being through so much hardship for me, '' he said.

'' You’re that happy? '' You can’t help but chuckled at his reaction.

'' Aren’t you? '' He said with a smile.

'' I am, but I’m also afraid that I can’t be a good mummy to our baby~ '' You said.

'' Silly girl~ I’m sure we can handle it, so don’t worry so much okays? '' Yixing replied. Somehow, his smile makes everything so much better, and you actually felt that you can really handle it. '' And this is for you, '' he said as he handed you a gift box. You opened it and saw a beautiful necklace. '' I’ll put it on for you~ '' Yixing said.

'' Thanks Yixing, it's beautiful, I really love it~ But I didn’t really prepare anything for you today, I was too tired~ '' You said, holding onto his hand.

'' But didn’t you just give me the best present ever? '' Yixing asked as he slips his strong arms around your waist, giving you a peck on your neck.

'' I did? '' You asked, and you feel him rubbing your tummy. '' Ohh, so I did after all huh, '' you added.

He smiled and said, '' Of course you did, I’m sure you’ll be the best mum in the world. ''

                                                                                                                    ~ END ~