1 day to go!

Countdown to Valentine's Day

Neatly dressed, she walked in a beautifully decorated room.

"I love you..." the words that he recited towards her.

But everything slightly changed, her lips slowly changing to a frown, her head facing the ground. The wallpapers suddenly scraping from the walls, the decorations slowly falling.

"I'm sorry..." she apologized, tears slowly forming in her sweet, delicate eyes.

He dropped the rose, slowly again, tears dropped one by one from his eyes. A frown suddenly forming on his lips.

"I-I-do-do-n't-und-under-st-and" he stuttered. "I've waited for 5 years, and you say 'I'm sorry'?"

"I just think you aren't the one for me, you're not good for me. We broke the rules, you can't braing back what we never had." 

Sadness filled his eyes, heart, mind or to be exact his body.

______________________

He suddenly woke up, his heart pacing back and forth fastly.

"It can't--be..." he said.

Voices were heard behind.

It turns out he was asleep in the party.Yoona never kissed him. But the only good thing that gave him a good advice was that, he needed to make a...

_____________________

She sat on the bench outside the hotel, reflecting on what Yuri told her. Was everything true? Did she mean what she told her? Does she not deserve the love she expected, the love she needed? After a while she felt cold, her body shivered as she thought about Yuri.

"You must feel cold..." a voice came from behind. "Here, take my coat." he said, giving her his coat.

"Thanks." she smiled, taking the coat from his hands.

He held her hands, she blushed a little.

"Is anything wrong?" he asked in concern.

"Absolutely nothing..." she giggled.

He laughed at the same time.

"Donghae-oppa. I miss these times... When we were together." she whispered.

He chuckled, "Me too..."

He wrapped his arms around her, she did the same.

"Pretty Sica, are you doing anything tomorrow night?" he asked, releasing his arms around her.

She laughed, they planned the same exact thing he was planning, "Nope, I'm not gonna do anything tomorrow night.

"Will you be my Valentine?" he asked.

She giggled, "Of course, oppa. Who would say no?"

"I'll meet you in the park tomorrow, 6:00 PM. Don't be late..." he said. "Oops! I almost forgot..." 

He took out a small piece of paper. He handed it to her.

_______________________

TO BE CONTINUED...