Valentine's Day ♥

Countdown to Valentine's Day

Guys, this is going to be my very last chapter and the longest too. Well, hope you will enjoy! Tell me if you like my whole story... Happy Valentine's Day! Love y'all even if I did make a few chapters that were boring and a little sad... Yeah... :)


Just then, Taeyeon found out that Donghae didn't have a car to go home, so he offered him a ride home and Donghae bid goodbye to Jessica and the rest of the guests.

Pretty Sica,

Do you remember when we first met? When we used to chat?

When we used to hug? When we never even kissed because we were too young and innocent?

Do you remember when we used to laugh together?

When we spent the holidays together?

When we had a birthday for you in the seaside and you drowned and I saved you?

When we read a book together?

Sica, I just want you to know that I really miss you and every memory we had and all the other moments.

That's why we never broke up.

I... just meet me in the "장미 (Rose) Restaurant" 6:00 P.M. sharp.

Jessica read, a wide smile plastered on her beautiful face.

"Unnie!!! What are you reading?" Krystal said, hopping on her sister happily reading the letter given to her by Donghae. 

"Aish! Go away, it's none of your business, Stal. Go back to your room."

"Unnie, but tomorrow's Valentine's Day! Did you ask him out already?" Krystal asked, her eyes filled with happiness, but a little nervous...

Jessica sighed dreamily, "Stal, I told you, it's none of your business..."

Krystal crossed her arms as she pouted, 'if only I knew what she was thinking right now...' she thought. 

Just then a bright idea popped in her head. 

"Does this mean he was the one to ask you out?!" Krystal yelled happily.

Jessica nodded and screamed with excitement.

___________________________

"Hae, what were you doing with Jessica a while ago?" Taeyeon asked, "you look so happy." she continued.

Donghae laughed, "Nothing, we were just chatting---"

"Just chatting or what?!" Taeyeon cut him off.

"Aish noona, we were just chatting. And I sort of invited her to that date I was talking---"

"A date?! I want to help you!!! Come on, I'll call the flower company I've always talked to... Bring on the flowers--" Taeyeon said, before calling the flower company.

"Noona, I don't need those, I've got everything planned... The thing I need is purple flowers or Sunflowers..." he said.

"Come on, Hae. I'll order the purple flowers... Sunflowers aren't available there."

The last thing he knew, there were lots of purple flowers around the living room.

"I heard you needed to write a song... I'll take care of this for you... Don't worry! Taeyeon's got everything under control. I'll make boquets just for my dear Jessica." she said.

Donghae went up. After hours and hours, it was already past midnight. The song was finished. He felt a big success.

__________________________

'Don't worry, Hae... you'll memorize the lines I told you...' Donghae remembered the words Taeyeon told him.

A romantic song was being played, many people crowding the restaurant. Nervously, he practiced the lines.

'Shoot! If I can't work this out, I'm dead meat.' he thought.

"Oppa!" someone called.

It was none other than Jessica Jung, she looked gorgeous. Her hair curled, her skin as white as snow, her lips as red as blood, her dress, purple in color, her necklace with a silver heart pendant , and silver, shining studded diamond heels. She twinkled just like a star, not just a star, a very big star. Everyone's attention was in her, all their eyes staring at the gorgeous woman. Donghae was awestruck, a smile slowly forming on his face. She was drawing near and near.

"I'm glad you came..." he said with a big smile.

"Oppa, sorry I'm late." she said, sheepishly.

"It's okay, Sica." he chuckled.

After a few minutes they ate dinner, they were talking about almost everything. They were so happy to be together once again. Suddenly, all the customers left already, it was only the two of them. They didn't even realize that it was 2 hours after the closing time. Donghae stood up from his seat.

"I'll just go to the CR..." he said.

Jessica sat nervously, 'what is he going to do?'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oT9JGVUEvH0 - he sang as he went out from a corner. (A/N: this is Super Junior's song, so just imagine that only Donghae sang it)

He offered her a purple flower boquet with a sweet smile.

"Oppa, I don't know how to say this... I---"

"I love you Jessica, I never let go of loving you, you're always in my mind... I love you so much!"

"I love you too, oppa!" she said, giving him a big hug.

Donghae opened a small box, 2 necklaces with the initials JD as a pendant was placed inside. Jessica opened another box with 2 necklaces and the word "Forever" as a pendant.

"JD...Forever." he read. 

As they put on the necklaces, Jessica wearing the JD and Donghae wearing the Forever, Donghae leaned in, their faces inches apart. They kissed sweetly. All of the staff's attention was on them. They laughed.

"Saranghae...Forever!" they said at the same time.


THE END!