3 days to go!

Countdown to Valentine's Day

Donghae's POV

Yoona led me to her hotel room.

"Yoona, but I really don't need your help." I complained.

"Come on, you're not going to regret this!"

We went to her room, it looked like it was specially decorated.

"So, do you have flowers... maybe pink roses? Yup, and maybe that girl loves chocolates... Hmm... what else?" 

"Ani, Yoong, I already have a list of stuff I will buy." I insisted.

"Really? May I see?" she forced.

Aish, why does she have to be so annoying? Then, unexpectedly, she pecked my lips. I quickly backed away.

"Yoona..."

"Sorry..." she apologized. "I was just too lonely... I need somebody." she continued.

"But not me, Yoona. I'm sorry but I can't give you the love you expect. I love somebody else."

I was sure she would feel sad, yet I feel like I achieved something, something beautiful. I don't know why but I feel really happy. That I finally told her how I feel.

"Well, I'll help you out... if you want." she said.

I felt pity for her. I finally let her help me.

"Well, can you tell me where to buy sunflowers, sunflower boquets?" I asked.

"Ani- all the sunflower or flower shops I know are closed until Valentine's day."

"Why so?" I asked.

"There is international flower week (I made it up) until February 14. They are busy making big boquets and they will display it somewhere in South Korea. Judges will come to see the flowers and announce the winners on February 15."

I nodded, I don't know Yoona can be a little interesting, but somehow I can see something... too alternative in her. The way she looks at Pretty Sica... It's just disturbing.

"Oppa, why do you need sunflowers?" she suddenly asked.

"I just thought sunflowers are not very common flowers to be given this Valentine's day. Roses are too mainstream, if you ask me."

"Ohh..." she nodded.

She walked around the room.

"Ah-hah! I know--" she yelled

"Ani-- I already know what to do..." I said. "I will make a..."