Chapter 10

Book 1 Rose

*a slight flashback from Gi Kwang's point of view mostly*

*************************

Doojoon asked all of them out for a drink since he is about to go on another trip to Japan. When he arrived at the same bar they always go to whenever they're together, Jun Hyung and Yoseob had already started hitting the beer while Hyun Seung, Dongwoon and Doojoon were eating barbecued meat. He was smiling from ear to ear as he greeted all of them. 

 

Gi Kwang was happy to see his friends again. Although he had not seen Hyun Seung for the past few weeks, he was really happy seeing him again. Hyun Seung seemed to be the type that does not talk much but when he and the 5 boys met years ago, they started to bring out the wackiness in him. However, he was unusually quiet nowadays.

 

Apart from seeing his hyung, he really wanted to thank him for bringing Jang Mi into his life. Without Hyun Seung, he would not come across an adorable lady. Gi Kwang greeted him by a pat on his shoulder while saying, "Finally, I get to see you!", which he then followed by a laugh. The room started getting noisy brought by Gi Kwang and Yoseob's antics plus the fact that most of them were already half-drunk. 

 

Suddenly, drunk Jun Hyung asked him "You are unusually happy these past few days. Every time I see you, you always has this weird smile on your face. Who's the lucky girl?" Gi Kwang just laughed at him. "You rascal! You can lie to everybody else, but when it comes to women, you can never lie to me. I could tell.", Jun Hyung retorted. Hyun Seung saw how Dongwoon gave a quick glimpse of him. He and Dongwoon started to get really quiet.

 

"Oh well. Hyung, don't worry, I'll introduce her to all of you if she's already my girlfriend. For now...", then he smiled. Everybody and patting his back. "Ah, jincha. This kid!", said Jun Hyung happily. 

 

"O! Jakaman, jakaman! Was she the one you brought to that expensive restaurant in Gangnam?! My cousin told me he saw you with a beautiful girl. He told me you two look good together. Just when I thought he was just pressuring me to get a girlfriend! Waaa, he was actually telling the truth! Ne?", Yoseob exclaimed.

 

"I...I really like her. She really is a wonderful lady and you guys will be surprised once you met her.", then he flashed a grin again.

 

Suddenly, a loud ring fill the entire room. Everyone fell silent as they looked at Hyun Seung who seemed to receive a call. He then left the room. Everyone went back to what they were doing. The four guys talked about gadgets they have bought recently and Doojoon told them about his work. 

 

Gi Kwang, on the other hand, was shocked at the sudden phone call. His mind drifted to the things that happened recently. He had a slight idea about what was happening but he never discussed it with Jang Mi. Probably, a part of him became a little bit greedy while another part of him was scared. He somehow did not want Jang Mi to know about Hyun Seung's true feelings for her. He noticed how Hyun Seung avoided him for the past few weeks. He thought he just wanted to give him and Jang Mi a time to get to know each other more. However, as time passed by, he realized there was more to it. Hyun Seung suddenly turned cold. Because of this, Gi Kwang felt awkward as well. As much as he wanted to talk to his hyung, he was scared of what he might hear from him. 

 

When he did not come back and informed Dongwoon instead about why he was gone, he knew. When Dongwoon told him Hyun Seung was gone, he told the other guys he will just go to the men's room. He immediately proceeded to the parking lot, where he expectedly saw Hyun Seung drove off his car. He went to his own car and started the engine, he know Hyun Seung's plate number and since there was not a lot of cars on the road at that hour, he easily spotted Hyun Seung. He started tailing him. When Hyun Seung turned right on an intersection, he already knew where he was heading.

 

He let Hyun Seung move forward for a bit before he followed. He did not want him to feel that he left the bar just right after he did, and worst of all, that he tailed him. When he arrived in front of their apartment, he saw Hyun Seung's car. The door was open and he could hear a girl's voice. She was yelling. He suddenly turned cold for no reason. He felt really nervous because the voice is so damn familiar.

 

Jang Mi was yelling but just when reached the door her voice died down. He slowly entered the living room but the bright lights did not help in trying to make the shadows in the kitchen. Then he heard a woman's whimper. It took his eyes a few seconds to adjust to the dark kitchen. His eyes almost bulged out from their sockets on what he saw...

 

Jang Mi was pinned on the wall, Hyun Seung's strong body was against her thin form. His left hand was holding her left while his right hand was on her shoulder trying to stop him as she was struggling to move out of his strong hold.

 

Gi Kwang could not move. He was just there standing. Stunned. His breathing started to get heavy then his words just came out as a whisper..."Mwoya...Igeot?"

 

Hyun Seung's head turned to his direction.
 
 
*****************
Two last chapters ahead. :) - Princess Jas
 
YAY for 10 subscribers! By the way, we'd love to hear your comments, so don't be a silent reader. :) We don't bite. We really appreciate it if you let us know if the story or something, so we can improve on the next stories for this 6-part series. :P
 
Finally, to zammysammy - thank you for commenting and reading this fic. :P it means a lot since this is the first one we wrote here.  
-XoXo
queen j