"...Noona! We get to kidnap you! Yay!" "...You're so cute Vic!" "...Explain later. I have to go."

Love Confession

 

Cr: Princess98 for the picture. 
 
Okay. On with the story!!!! -->
 

 

When Sulli said it was going to be a long day, she wasn't kidding. F(x) and their manager, along with many staff of SM and promoters, had been in a meeting for almost 5 hours. The girls couldn't wait for a break to come along. All girls were on the edge of falling asleep. And finally the time had come where they finished everything, well almost. 
 
"Oh! Girls wait a second before you leave." Their manger called out to them just as they almost were out the door. "On second thought. I only need Luna, Krystal and Amber to stay."
 
Sulli and Victoria ran out the door, leaving the other girls to sigh. 
 
"What's up?" Krystal's asks.
 
Their manager looks at them with a smile, "We'll be recording for you new album soon as you girls know already. On this album you three are going to record a song. Recording for the song starts tomorrow. Here are the lyrics", he gave us each a paper. "Here is the CD of the instrumental", he handed a CD to each one of us. "Be here at 0600. Okay. Have a good day." He walked out the room.
 
"Well... I'm going out. Um... anyone want to join me?" Luna asked. Krystal latched onto her arm.
 
"You go. I'm going to stay in here for a little. Going to listen to the song", she said and the two girls waved at her before going out the door, leaving her alone in the room.
 
Amber sighed as she sat down in a chair and pulled out her notebook and pen. She read over the poem she had written, thinking about someone, and read the first part. Then she looked at the lyrics for the song she had to learn. An idea struck her. She could ask their manager if she could make some changes on the song to fit her part. She awkwardly did a happy dance in her chair.
 
Kyuhyun was watching from the door when she turned around and blushed in embarrassment that someone saw her dorky moment. 
 
He walked over to her, "Annyeong, Amber", he said.
 
"A-Annyeonghaseyo Kyuhyun oppa", she replied, bowing slightly.
 
Kyuhyun smiled to himself, 'She knows my name.' 'Of course she does you pabo! You're both labelmates!'
 
Amber, on the other hand, couldn't believe her crush is talking to her, especially alone. 
 
"Have you had lunch yet?" He asked.
 
"U-Um... ani. I was about to head to my dorm right now-"
 
"Or you can join me and Sungmin hyung?" he interrupted her.
 
 
Amber didn't hesitate, 'Once in a lifetime chance Amber. Take it! TAKE IT NOW!' "Sure. Let me grab my stuff and we can go."
 
Kyuhyun, trying to hide the goofy grin trying to appear, nodded, "I'll wait out here."
 
When he left Amber grabbed her stuff and smiled to herself and calmed her beating heart before saying, "Amber fighting." She walked out and found them
outside against a wall, talking. They stopped though when they saw her and each gave big smiles.
 
Sungmin went, more like ran, up to her, "Noona! We get to kidnap you! Yay!"
 
Amber laughed, "Noona? Oppa, you're like 10 years older than me."
 
"But... I like calling Amber noona. It makes you cooler!" he said as he pulled her into a hug.
 
"Aish! You make me feel like I look old, oppa. But since it's you I'll let it slide. So let's go?"
 
Sungmin let her go but grabbed her hand and Kyuhyun grabbed the other as they walked off.
 
~
 
 
"Oh? You aren't coming Victoria?" Luna asked when Victoria decided to head in the direction of their dorm.
 
"Um... ani. I have to video chat with a friend of mine", she replied.
 
"Ah, arraso. Tell them we say hi", Krystal said as her and the other two walked away.
 
Victoria rushed off to the dorm and when she walked in a big smile grew on her face. She ran towards the man who had his back to her and wrapped her arms around him.
 
The man laughed, which made her smile bigger, "Hello to you too yeobo." He turned around in her arms and kissed her lightly.
 
"Oppa, I missed you!"
 
"Awwwe. You did? You're so cute, Vic!" He pinched her cheeks, gently, and kissed her nose. Victoria pouted and thumped her boyfriend on his forehead. 
"Yah! Kim Jongwoon! Don't pinch them."
 
He smiled and pulled her closer, if that was even possible, and kissed her again and she kissed back. However, the lovebirds pulled away as they heard a bag fall and someone gasp. Victoria turned around when she saw Jongwoon's look of pure horror. 
 
Amber was staring at them with wide eyes and mouth hanging open.
 
"A-Ah... let me explain-" Victoria was quick to reach her bandmate in one step.
 
Amber just looked between the two, "You were kissing! What is going on? Don't lie to me either! I know what I saw!"
 
~
 
Amber was walking when she remembered that she needed to her stuff in her dorm before leaving. She didn't want to be carrying stuff around that she doesn't really need at the moment.
 
"Ah... Aigoo. Oppa, I need to leave something in my dorm", she said to Sungmin. 
 
He turned and looked at her then to Kyuhyun, who nodded, then back to her. "Ne. But hurry or we'll leave you behind.", he joked and winked at her.
 
"Arraso. I'll hurry. Please wait for me", she ran off to her dorm.
 
She felt so giddy about how her day was going until the surprise she got entering the dorm. Two people were kissing. One was her group's leader and the other was one of Super Junior's vocalists. 
 
'Yesung and Victoria?', Amber thought when saw his face, she knew it was Victoria because of her hair. Her bag fell from her grasp with a loud thump. The two pulled away and Yesung's eyes grew wide as the landed on Amber's shocked face. Vic tried to explain, running to her, but Amber just stared at them. She asked for the truth but she remember Sungmin and Kyuhyun were waiting for her.
 
"Explain later. I have to go." Amber grabbed her keys and wallet from her bag and walked out without another word or glance to the couple.
Victoria looked back at her love and he hugged her tight as the tears she tried so hard to keep in spilled, afraid that her bandmates would be mad at her for keeping such a secret.