"...why did you run out?" "...I was waiting for you." "... am I invited to the wedding?"

Love Confession

 

 
Sorry for the long wait. I've been busy helping a friend with a project and also school is becoming more difficult. (home school is harder than I thought..) and well... Here it is. Buuuut don't expect the next part soon. Maybe in like two weeks. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me. 
 
 

"We been in here for three hours. Can we take a break, oppa?" Luna whined to their manager.
 
Said manager sighed, "Arraso but only for twenty minutes. I'm going to grab a drink. Want something?"
 
Amber raised her hand, "Bottled water!"
 
"Me too." Krystal said.
 
Their manager nodded and left and few seconds later the producer left too. Luna and Krystal set their eyes on Amber, who shrunk in her chair. "What?"
 
"Some birdies told us they saw you with Sungmin-ssi and Kyuhyun-ssi."
 
"And that you were all touchy with Sungmin oppa."
 
"I'm always like that with everyone. We're just friends." Amber shrugged. "What's the big deal?"
 
Krystal huffed, "You're going to get killed by Sungmin-oppa's fans!"
 
"We're just friends!" Amber got off her chair and went to the producer's chair. "Gosh I don't like Sungmin oppa like that. He's like a brotherly figure to me. Aish!"
 
Luna spoke up, "Ok. Still be careful. Oh. Kyuhyun oppa called this morning when you were showering. Something about 'hanging out' sometime." 
 
Amber's cheeks flushed, "He did? What did you tell him?"
 
"I told him that we're busy today but that maybe tomorrow."
 
"Oh. Don't answer for me. We might be busy tomorrow too yaknow!" The female rapper screeched.
 
~
 
Amber was alone in the recording room since everyone left for lunch but she wanted to work more on her rap. She almost had it until someone interrupted by opening the door of the recording room. She turned to the door and saw Victoria.
 
Victoria shifted from foot to foot until she sat on the chair next to Amber. "Are you mad at me?"
 
Amber laughed, "Why would I be mad?"
 
"I'm sorry for not telling you but... I haven't told anyone yet. Only our managers know. And boss man."
 
The rapper looked at her leader then hugged her, "I'm happy for you two but lie to me again and you shall be punished." Amber smiled.
 
They pulled back from the hug and Victoria smiled also, "You're too forgiving sometimes."
 
"You did nothing wrong."
 
They hugged again then Luna and Krystal arrived and they spent the rest of the afternoon working on the song.
 
~
 
"Alright. Be here tomorrow at the same time. We'll work more on your rap, Amber." The manager told them.
 
As him and the producer left, all three of the girls groaned. 
 
"I can't believe we have to be here tomorrow again." Krystal whined as she plopped down on the couch.
 
"Really? I thought this was a one day thing" Luna put in her two cents.
 
Amber was stuck in her own world as she thought about the previous day with Kyuhyun. She couldn't get him out of her head. Even as she was rapping, he was on her already busy mind. The other girls noticed the glimmer in Amber's that gave away that she was in love. Luna and Krystal decided not to say anything because knowing Amber, she would deny it all. 
 
Luna nudged Krystal, "I have a feeling she's thinking of either Sungmin or Kyuhyun."
 
"Why would you think that?" Krystal whispered to Luna.
 
She gave the maknae a are-you-kidding-me look, "She's never looked this alive before. I mean she is SM's social butterfly but when has she looked this eager to work."
 
Krystal looked to Amber, who was listening to her iPod. 'Probably the song we are still working on.' Then she turned back to Luna, "Maybe you're right. Do you think we should interfere?"
 
Luna thought of it for a second, "I was thinking of doing that but I think love isn't something we should mess with."
 
Krystal nodded. "We should go back. I'm sleepy." Just as she said that she yawned.
 
Luna and Krystal said their good night's to Amber and left the recording room. Amber stayed for a little while working on a few lines of her rap then the door suddenly opened. She turned around and saw someone she never expected to see, Taemin.
 
~
 
Sulli was in her room and for some reason what Taemin told her made her mission ten times harder. 
 
'I think I love Amber. I don't know how to tell her though.' His voice rang in her mind.
 
Sulli sighed and pulled her knees up, resting her chin on them. "This is getting tougher. Amber like Kyuhyun and I bet he does too then Taemin comes in and I know he will get hurt. Why couldn't he like someone else?" She said to herself. She was already starting to come up with a cute couple name for Amber and Kyuhyun. 
 
"Sulli!! It's your turn to do the dishes!" Victoria yelled from the kitchen.
 
Sulli ran out her room and quickly started to clean before her unni's and Krystal arrived. She wanted to talk to Amber soon.
 
~
 
"Taemin-ssi what are you doing here?" Amber asked the young man leaning on the doorframe of the recording room.
 
Said young man was nervously shifting from one foot to the other then he ran out the door, leaving behind a confused Amber.
 
'What is up with him? Going to need to ask Sulli what happened yesterday.' Amber thought as she started to grab her stuff to head back to the dorm.
 
~
 
"What the-? Hyung! Why did you run out? Are you really that shy?" Kai whispered yelled at Taemin, who was sitting on the floor with his chin on his knees. 
 
"I get so nervous when she looks at me. She's so pretty. If only I could man up and talk to her." Taemin pouted.
 
Kai sighed and suddenly a bulb went off on his head, "What if I'm there with you? But also not there with you?"
 
Taemin looked up at Kai, "What?"
 
~
 
Amber was about to go into her dorm when she heard someone call out her name. "Amber!" She turned to the left and saw no one, looked behind her and no one, then to the right and saw Kyuhyun jogging towards her.
 
She immediately straightened up and waved at him. He stopped in front of her and had a big smile on his face. 
 
"Oppa, what are you doing here?" She asked.
 
Kyuhyun rubbed the back of his neck nervously, "Umm... I wanted to know if your busy tomorrow so maybe we can spend some time together." 
 
Amber's face fell, "I'm going to be in the recording studio until late into the afternoon tomorrow. I'm sorry."
 
He smiled sadly and nodded, "Okay but how about at night. We can go see a movie?" He asked, afraid of getting rejected.
 
Amber felt like squealing but refrained from doing it so she wouldn't embarrass herself. She nodded, "Sure. I'm free for the night."
 
Kyuhyun never felt so happy about someone telling him yes to one of his invitations and it was ten times better since it was Amber. He smiled even more, if that's possible. "I'll text you then?" He asked.
 
"Yeah." She nodded once, "well good night", then finally opened the door to her dorm but she turned to face Kyuhyun and gave him a hug before running inside the dorm, leaving a dazed Cho Kyuhyun behind.
 
He walked back to the SJ dorms slowly. He almost felt like dancing and singing like an idiot because of the joy he felt inside. He couldn't wait to tell Sungmin how thankful he was to him for suggesting the hanging out idea. 'Hyung sure is a smart man.'
 
~
 
"Sulli what are you doing up? You're suppose to be sleeping." Amber entered her dorm to see Sulli awake watching TV.
 
"Victoria unni let me stay up. I was waiting for you." Sulli replied to Amber's question. 
 
Amber gave her a curious look but sat beside her, "What's up?"
 
Sulli looked at her unni and noticed something odd about her, "First. How come you're so happy? You look like a child on Christmas."
 
Amber giggled and hugged the younger girl, "This night has been the best for me."
 
"What happened?" Sulli suddenly forgot about the problem and focused on what made Amber so happy.
 
Amber sighed like a love struck idiot, "I'm going out tomorrow night with someone."
 
Sulli's eyes widened, "Kyuhyun-oppa?
 
Amber nodded, "Yeah. Not like a date date just two friends hanging out."
 
The young girl smiled so wide and squealed as she jumped on Amber and hugged her. "Eep! Unni! I'm so happy for you. Wow. Things are turning out better without my help. No fair." She started to pout.
 
"You helped me finally reveal my secret to someone. And gave me confidence. So you did help. A little."
 
Sulli looked at Amber and hugged her again as Amber did the same back.
 
~
 
"Rejoice! Cho Kyuhyun has a date! Did you hear that world?" Sungmin was standing up on Kyuhyun's bed and screaming out even though most of the members were sleeping.
 
He pulled Sungmin down and covered his mouth, "Be quiet. Don't you know the other members are sleeping?"
 
Sungmin took Kyuhyun's hand off his mouth and smiled, "I'm happy for you. By the way, am I invited to the wedding?"
 
"What? Hyung, seriously! Why?" Kyuhyun hid in his arm as his cheeks flushed.
 
Sungmin ruffled the maknae's hair, "I'm just kidding with you. But name one of your kids after me and you can use that to thank me."
 
Kyuhyun tackled Sungmin and they started to play fight. Nothing was more amusing than seeing two grown men play fighting.