"...you're still lame, hyung." "...Social. Pretty. And a beautiful smile and laugh." "...Why is he so weird?"

Love Confession

 

Hi! Another update. Trying to finish this story soon. So I can work on my other one. Listen to Aside by SHINee, No Other by Super Junior, Dazzling Girl by SHINee, and I Wanna Love by Teen Top while typing up this. Hope you enjoy the chapter! ^_^ (sorry beforehand if it's a confusing chapter.)
 
 

"Woot! You got a date!" Kai said clapping Taemin's back.
 
Taemin gave him a look, "It's not a date. We're just practicing this dance."
 
"Still. Anyway. But you're still lame hyung." Kai said then took off running as Taemin chased after him.
 
"Get back here you little...", he yelled running after him and not noticing he passed by a plant Key was hidden behind.
 
'Taemin has a crush on someone? Who could it be?' Key walked slowly to their dorm thinking of a way to make Taemin tell him about this situation since he knows the boy won't just go up to him and tell him. He shrugged and decided to wing it when Taemin comes to the door.
 
"Hyung! Help me!" He heard a yell from behind him but didn't even get to turn around when a body, that belonged to Kai, slammed into his. He didn't fall over but he could've. Then came Taemin who stopped in front of the two.
 
Key took the chance, "What's going on here?"
 
Kai who had a death grip on his arm spoke from behind him, "I called him lame and he started chasing me."
 
'The heck? Weirdos. That's the problem.' "Why did you call him lame?", Key asked.
 
Kai perked up at the question, "The way he asked out Am-"
 
"LALALALALALALA!" Taemin screamed and glared at Kai.
 
Key wasn't stupid and caught the Am part and already had an idea of who. 'Is that why Sulli needed my advice on clothes for Amber? I thought she liked Taemin.' The two boys were already gone and left a pondering Key behind. He needed to find out what is going on. First step: Talk to Amber and ask if she has feelings for anyone and if that anyone is Taemin.
 
He pulled out his phone to look at the time and saw it was around 7 at night. He decided to go see the F(x) dorm and if he could catch Amber before she goes to sleep.
 
~
 
Amber and Kyuhyun had put on their sunglasses once inside the movie theater since there was about ten minutes left for the movie to start. They sat close to the front to avoid getting recognized and gladly they didn't get noticed. Not many people were in the room. Even though they took off their glasses, Amber pulled up her hood of her hoodie that she brought with her.
 
It was times like these she understood why she kept her crush a secret all these years. There just wasn't a way this couldn't not cause issues in the media and their fans. Amber was aware of what is Kyuhyun's ideal type. Still, why was he wanting to hang out with her? 'Is he aware of the crush I have on him?'
 
Kyuhyun was also thinking to himself about what to do. He has the girl of his dreams right beside him but is scared of passing any borders. 
 
He turned to Amber and poked her shoulder to get her attention. When she turned, he suddenly forgot what he was going to say.
 
"What's wrong?" She asked.
 
"Um...", the previews decided to start at the exact moment, saving him from embarrassment.
 
"Tell me later?" Amber whispered to him and he nodded.
 
He could barely pay attention to the movie. 
 
~
 
"The movie was good! All that action. Pretty awesome!" Amber said excitedly as they were walking back to their dorms. 
 
Kyuhyun didn't really remember much of it but he nodded anyway with a smile.
 
Amber then looked at him, "What were you going to ask me before the movie started?"
 
The singer tried to search what he wanted to ask her but when realized what it was he didn't want to know the answer anyway. "Um... Nothing."
 
Amber poked his side, "Come on. I promise I'll answer honestly."
 
'That's why I don't want to ask it.' He sighed, "Fine."
 
"Ask away."
 
"What's do you look for in a guy? I know it's a personal so don't answer unless you want to like, really answer it." Kyuhyun prepared himself for disappointment.
 
Instead he was surprised. Amber thought over what she was going to say and a minute later she answered, "I like guys who are confident in who they are. A man who can be shy but not shy at the same, if that makes any sense. A nice, beautiful smile. Pretty skin, yes pretty. Twinkling eyes. Great singer. And soft hair that I would love to run my fingers through. That's what I look for in a guy."
 
To Kyuhyun, it didn't really sound like him. He felt his heart break a little. "Oh. I see."
 
"What about you?" Amber asked him.
 
"What do I look for in a guy?" 
 
Amber laughed, "No. I mean, what do you look for in a girl?"
 
He thought for a few seconds and said, "Social. Pretty. And a beautiful smile and laugh."
 
Amber frowned a little, "That's it?"
 
Kyuhyun nodded. 
 
The rest of the way was silent.
 
'I wish I could've just said, "You!", to you.' Kyuhyun thought.
 
~
 
Sulli was alone at the dorm since the rest of the girls left to their whatever they were going to do. She thought of two nights ago when Taemin told her about his crush on Amber. He tried talking to her when they would pass each other but she avoided him. She likes Taemin. At first it was just a small attraction but then became a full blown crush. She wasn't even sure if she was in love but if her breaking heart was any indication, she might be. 
 
-knock knock knock- 
 
'Who could be here at this hour?' Sulli walked up to the door to open it and was surprised at who was at the door. "Key?"
 
"I need to talk to Amber. Is she here?" He asked.
 
"No. She left." 
 
"Then I'll wait here for her." He walked past Sulli and made himself comfortable on the couch.
 
Sulli closed the door and sat beside Key while looking down at her lap, playing with the hem of her shirt.
 
"Sulli. Do you know anything about this girl Taemin has a crush on?" Key asked and the question caught Sulli off guard.
 
She kept looking down as her eyes widened, "U-ummm... What do you mean? Taemin has a crush on someone?"
 
Key sighed, "So I'm correct. Never in a million years did I believe Taemin would have a crush on Amber of all girls."
 
Sulli looked up at Key, determined to protect her best friend, "What is that suppose to mean? Is Amber not good enough for Taemin to your something?"
 
Key sighed, "Not in that way. Amber's beautiful in her own way but Taemin normally goes for the girly kind. Amber isn't really like that. And I know she has high standards when it comes to the guy she wants to date."
 
'Well she's in love with Kyuhyun. Her standards are kind of high.' Sulli thought to herself. "Yeah, she does."
 
"Either way. I heard their hanging out tomorrow to practice that dance Taemin has been choreographing. Need to warn her to not break the kid's heart. Or if she likes him to go for it. I'd bet they will be a cute couple. Taemin's fans will eat her alive though." Key shivered at the thought. "They can be scary when it comes to their precious Taemin."
 
'They'll accept Amber more than me though.' Sulli sighed. "You're not against them dating?"
 
Key shrugged, "Not up to me. If he likes her then he can like her. I just don't want to see him get hurt. I feel like he might. Do you know if Amber likes anyone?" 
 
Sulli bit on her lip, "Umm... I can't tell you that."
 
"So she does?"
 
Sulli shrugged.
 
Key sighed and frowned, "This is going to he tough. I need to know who this man stealing my Amber's heart is. Well doesn't seem like she coming any sooner. I'll talk to her tomorrow then. Bye Sulli." He got up and went out the door before Sulli could even say goodbye back.
 
"Why is he so weird?" She mumbled to herself.
 

 

A/N: Thank you to all of you who have read this far. It you people that make me want to write. I hope this is a good story. If not, at least a decent story.

Again. Thank you. Many hugs to you all! ^_^ ❤