Touches.

The boy next door.

Yoseob was about to drink his cup of coffee, when he looked at his cell phone and saw that he got a text message. It was from Junhyung.

Morning, Seob.
Today, you have to show me your apartment as well, since you've seen mine now. ;)

Chuckling, Yoseob replied:

You can come over, if you want~

Only five minutes later, Junhyung knocked at his door. Yoseob chuckled again and went to the door.
"Morning, Junnie.", he said and gave Junhyung a smile.
"Junnie? What a cute nickname.", Junhyung said and chuckled. Yoseob blushed. "Sorry."
"No, I like it!", Junhyung replied and grinned. Yoseob, who was still blushing, let Junhyung in. "There's nothing special about my apartment. But you wanted to see it." 
Junhyung walked around and when he entered Yoseob's bedroom, he let out a low "Wow."
Yoseob, who entered the room after Junhyung raised an eyebrow. "What?" Junhyung pointed at the bed. "Your bed is huge. I mean, really huge. And it's ... well, it's typically you.", he said and laughed.
It was a canopy bed, which was standing in the corner of the room. There were several huge, purple pillows on it and a fluffy, purple, also huge blanket. "It looks so cozy." Junhyung laughed again. 
Yoseob blushed once again. "It's a bit girlish, isn't it?"
"I like it.", Junhyung replied and gave Yoseob a cute smile. 

They spent the afternoon sitting on the sofa in Yoseob's living room, watching DVDs and talking. 
When Junhyung chaffed Yoseob with something, Yoseob punshed him softly. Doing that, he came that close, that Junhyung could smell his scent and gasped. He looked Yoseob in the eyes and only thought, how beautiful they were. He forced himself to look away.

Whenever Yoseob touched Junhyung, whether it was accidentally or not, it made Junhyung's heart beat faster.
Junhyung tried to ignore the feeling, but it was impossible.

After a while, Yoseob sat that close to Junhyung, that their arms touched and when Yoseob yawned and rested his head on Junhyung's shoulder, Junhyung's heart leapt into his throat. He gulped and looked down at Yoseob's cute face, his soft, brown hair, that almost tickled his nose. 
Don't do that to me., Junhyung thought. 
Yoseob didn't even notice, how his little gestures made Junhyung go insane.

Suddenly, someone rang and Yoseob went to answer the door.
Junhyung sighed. He was kind of relieved, because it would not have taken much for kissing Yoseob. As Junhyung realized, that he had really almost done that, he buried his face in his hands. "What the hell is wrong with me?", he asked himself for the nth time.

Then he looked to the now open door. Junhyung could see a pretty, brunet girl standing outside and raised an eyebrow. They were talking about something quietly for a few minutes and when the girl finally left, she hugged Yoseob tightly. 
Junhyung suddenly felt like someone was stabbing him in the heart. 

When Yoseob sat down on the sofa next to Junhyung again, he smiled to himself. 
"Who was that?" Junhyung tried hard, not to sound like a jealous boyfriend. "Just a friend.", Yoseob replied short. "Are you jealous or something?", he asked and laughed. Of course, he meant it as a joke. But Junhyung didn't laugh and avoided Yoseob's gaze. 

"Junnie...?", Yoseob asked now a bit confused. Junhyung sighed.
"Yeah, I am.", he finally mumbled. Yoseob gasped. "W-what?"
When he realized, what he had just said, Junhyung forced himself to laugh. "Only a joke." Yoseob was still shocked. His heart beat like mad. "Ah, o-okay. B-but ..."
"What?", Junhyung asked.
Yoseob leaned forward and finally grinned. "I don't like her anyway. Only as a good friend. You don't have to be jealous."
With that he put his arm around Junhyung and laughed. He didn't know, that Junhyung's heart was starting to beat faster again. He also didn't know, that Junhyung's 'joke' hadn't been a joke at all.

 



A/N: Only a short chapter, but I'll maybe write another chapter later today.
Hope, you like it~ <3