Please don't leave me.

The boy next door.

"What happened? Are you okay?", Yoseob asked worried and turned around, heading for their house. 
"Just ... come here ... please.", Junhyung whispered and hung up. 
Yoseob quickened his pace and when the house came in sight, he ran the last meters, quickly unlocked the door and ran upstairs into his apartment. He went into his bedroom and saw Junhyung lying on his bed drowned in tears. 

"S-seobie ... please ... come here.", Junhyung whispered and reached out his hand. 
Yoseob bit his lip and hesitantly made a few steps toward the bed. "Is your head okay now?", he asked low.
Junhyung nodded. "But my heart ... when ... when you weren't here, it started to feel as if someone would into it with a knife. I mean ... it really hurt." Saying these words, Junhyung held his chest as he felt that pain again when he looked Yoseob in the eye. 
Yoseob sat down on the edge of the bed and rested his trembling hand on Junhyung's cheek. 
"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. There aren't any words to describe how sorry I am ... p-please ... don't leave me.", Junhyung said and took Yoseob's hand that was resting on his cheek into his own. 
"I'm sorry too ... I mean ... I think, you were right."
Junhyung looked at Yoseob surprised and sat up. "What? You're sorry? But ... why?"
"I won't ever talk to that girl again ... I understand what you meant ...", Yoseob started, but his voice broke when he looked Junhyung in the eye. His dark eyes looked at him with so much passion, that it took his breath away. "Junhyung ...", he whispered.

Junhyung wrapped his arms around Yoseob and held him tight for a few minutes. Yoseob buried his face in Junhyung's chest and started to cry again.
"You can't imagine how good it feels to have you in my arms again. I was so worried and ...", Junhyung started. 
But he got interrupted when Yoseob suddenly cupped Junhyung's cheeks and kissed him. Doing that, he pushed Junhyung on the bed and fell onto him. Junhyung gasped in surprise and Yoseob let his tongue slip inside Junhyung's mouth deepening the kiss. 
It was an almost desperate kiss, their faces still drowned in tears and a slightly salty flavor on their lips. 

Junhyung could feel the heat of Yoseob's body through the thin fabric of his shirt and immediately he felt better. His pain was gone and he relaxed a bit, because he knew, that he haven't completely lost his boyfriend. Not just his boyfriend, but the love of his life. 
He dug his fingers in the fabric of Yoseob's t-shirt and kissed him back. The kiss turned more passionate and soon both were out of breath, but they didn't stop though. 

"Junnie ...", Yoseob murmured when he finally broke the kiss. He was still lying on Junhyung with his hands rested next to Junhyung's head and looked him in the eye now. 
Suddenly, pictures of the previous evening flashed through his mind. Junhyung with that other boy in his arms. How he kissed him so passionate and how the boy touched Junhyung. 
Yoseob lowered his gaze and sighed. 
Junhyung noticed that something was wrong and looked at Yoseob worried. "Seobie?"
"Junnie ... I just can't get it out of my mind. How you ... and that guy ..."
Junhyung's mood dropped immediately. He had already feared something like that. 
"I didn't feel anything. Really. I was drunk and I didn't care ... But I love you. Only you. I love you so damn much.", Junhyung said low and ran his fingers through Yoseob's hair gently. 
Yoseob nodded slightly. "I know you were drunk. I know you didn't mean to ... But ..."
"You know what? All my life I've been waiting for someone like you. And now ... I won't ever let you go, Seobie! I'll make you forget about that guy. Just like I already forgot him.", Junhyung said emphatic.
Then he wrapped his arms around Yoseob's waist, pulled him next to him on the bed, leaned over him and kissed him passionately.

Yoseob shut his eyes and relaxed. He really wanted to give Junhyung another chance. He didn't want to leave him. And he wanted to forget about what happened. 
He felt warm all over with Junhyung's soft lips on his own and he got goose bumps when Junhyung's warm hands slipped under his t-shirt and caressed his waist. 
He tried hard not to think about how that other boy had touched Junhyung the same way, but it was almost impossible.
Yoseob sighed and tears flooded his eyes again.