Stay with me.

The boy next door.

After the film, Yoseob and Junhyung walked slowly from the cinema back home, since it wasn't that far from their house. 
Junhyung couldn't wipe the smile from his face. When Yoseob noticed that, he chuckled. "You're smiling the whole time. Is there a special reason for that?", he asked and laughed. 
Junhyung poked Yoseob softly. "Idiot.", he mumbled. Then he put his arm around him and pulled him closer. "You know the reason.", he murmured into Yoseob's ear.
Yoseob grinned. "No, I don't know what you mean." 
Junhyung stopped, wrapped his arms around Yoseob's waist and kissed him gently, which surprised the other one a bit. When he broke the kiss, his smile was even wider than before. "Because you make me incredibly happy, Seobie.", he whispered and gave Yoseob a small peck on the nose.
"I still can't believe, how much you've changed since you live here. Who would have thought that you would ever say such cute things?", Yoseob replied and Junhyung chuckled. "You changed me.", he replied.

Ten minutes later, they were already in front of their house and went inside. 
They just wanted to say goodbye and go into their apartments, when Yoseob suddenly hugged Junhyung tightly. Junhyung hugged him back and rested his head on Yoseob's. Then Yoseob tilted his head and looked Junhyung in the eye. "I don't want to be alone now...", he mumbled and pursed his lips cutely. 
Junhyung smiled, unlocked the door of his apartment and took Yoseob by the hand. "Stay with me then." 

Yoseob plunked down into a huge brown armchair and yawned. 
"Are you tired?", Junhyung asked and walked toward Yoseob, who nodded. "Then why didn't you go to your place to sleep?"
"I ... wanted to stay with you.", Yoseob said and blushed. Junhyung grinned at Yoseob. He leaned over the armchair and rested his hands on the armrests. His face was only a few centimeters away from Yoseob's. 
Yoseob raised his hand and ran his fingers through Junhyung's hair before he rested his hand at the back of his neck and pulled Junhyung closer. He smiled shyly before he kissed Junhyung briefly. 
Junhyung looked at Yoseob fondly and leaned forward to kiss him again. Yoseob's lips felt soft and had their own special taste, which was addicting for Junhyung. He could have kissed him for hours without getting tired of it. 
Suddenly Yoseob wrapped his arms around Junhyung's waist and pulled him on top of himself, so that he was sitting on Yoseob's lap with his knees on both sides next to Yoseob. 
Yoseob opened his mouth a little bit and Junhyung let his tongue slip inside. He rested his hands behind Yoseob on the backrest and moved more forward to deepen the kiss. When he accidentally brushed against Yoseob's crotch with his own, a soft moan escaped Yoseob's mouth and Junhyung couldn't help grinning. "Sorry, Seob.", he said to the blushing Yoseob before he continued kissing him. 

But soon, he accidentally brushed against it again and Yoseob unconsciously tightened his grip on Junhyung's hips. Yoseob himself didn't notice, but Junhyung noticed very well how Yoseob pulled him closer and closer and tightened his grip more and more. 
He really has a gift for without even noticing or doing it on purpose., Junhyung thought. 
When he broke the kiss, both were breathing heavily.

Junhyung leaned forward again and softly kissed Yoseob's neck right below his ear. The brief touch of Junhyung's lips on his neck made Yoseob shiver and he tilted his head back. Junhyung continued kissing the soft skin of his neck and felt Yoseob's grip around his hips tightening again.
Junhyung ran his hands  over Yoseob's chest down to his waist and over the slowly growing bulge in his jeans. "J-junnie ...", Yoseob half moaned and looked at Junhyung cutely. 
Junhyung bit down on his lip. Then Yoseob yawned again and Junhyung chuckled. "You are really tired, aren't you?" 
"Yeah, but ... can I sleep here?", Yoseob said and pursed his lips. "Sure, you can!", Junhyung replied and kissed Yoseob on his forehead. 

Yoseob quickly went to his own apartment to change into other clothes and came back shortly after with a loose black t-shirt and also black shorts.

Junhyung kissed Yoseob passionate and lifted him. Then he carried him into the bedroom and carefully laid him down on the bed. 
Yoseob tucked himself and when Junhyung lay down next to him, he wrapped his arms around him. 
"Seobie?", Junhyung whispered and a flick of hair out of Yoseob's face. "Yeah?", Yoseob whispered almost asleep. 
"I love you.", Junhyung said low and Yoseob was now wide awake. His heart began to beat faster than before and he looked at Junhyung a bit surprised since that was the first time, one of them really said these words. "I love you too, Junnie.", he whispered and he meant it. 

 


A/N: I don't know why, but writing this chapter took me really long, though it's not a really long chapter. Well, now it's finally finished and I hope you like it. ^-^"
By the way, English is not my first language, but I did my best ... T_T '