Make you forget.

The boy next door.

They unpacked their bags, stored their clothes away and washed up first.
When they were finished, Junhyung sat down on the edge of his bed and looked at Yoseob who was lying on his own bed. 

After a while, he got up and walked over to Yoseob's bed and lay down next to him. 
Looking at his beautiful face, his heart began to beat faster. He loved his soft eyes, his puffy cheeks, his soft skin and of course his lips. 

"Seobie?", he asked low and Yoseob turned his head. "Yeah?"
"It's been a while since you kissed me the last time, you know ...", Junhyung said and ran his hand over Yoseob's arm what made him shiver slightly.
"I know ... It's just ... when you kissed me the last time, I immediately remembered you kissing that other boy and it b-broke my heart.", Yoseob said with trembling voice. 
Junhyung didn't know what to say. He looked Yoseob in the eye and could still see all the pain and of course it was his fault. 
He was afraid that Yoseob could never forget about what happened and that maybe he will find someone better. 
Thinking about that, he bit down on his lip and clenched his hand. 

As if Yoseob had read his mind, he rested his hand on Junhyung's cheek comforting. "I will never stop loving you, Junnie.", he said calm.
Junhyung cupped Yoseob's cheeks and came closer. "Please, just forget about everything while we are here. It's only you and me. The whole holidays.", he whispered against Yoseob's lips and then kissed him gently. 
Yoseob's heart skipped a beat and began to race only from that brief kiss. He realized how much he missed kissing Junhyung. Kissing him without being reminded of what happened. 
He rested his hand on the back of Junhyung's neck and pulled him closer to kiss him again. He tried not to think about anything. 

The sun shined through the window and Yoseob could feel the warmth of the sunbeams on his face while Junhyung kissed him again and again and gently ran his hands over his body. 



Later in the evening, they went downstairs and found Junhyung's aunt in the kitchen. 
"I was just about to eat something. Sit down, I'll make something for you too.", she said and smiled friendly. 

Yoseob and Junhyung sat down at the kitchen table and ate dinner together with Junhyung's aunt. They talked about this and that and laughed a lot. 
From time to time, Junhyung caressed Yoseob's back softly while they sat there.
"It's still very warm outside. Why don't you two go for walk? I always loved going for a walk here in the evening, it's really nice.", his aunt suggested and Junhyung nodded.
"Yeah, why not? Sounds great.", he said and smiled at Yoseob, who also nodded. "Let's go then."

It was still warm outside and the sun already began to set. 
They walked along the paths, which lead to the sea, in silence and just enjoyed every second. Junhyung held Yoseob's hand and softly squeezed it.
All these little gestures made Yoseob want to wrap his arms around Junhyung and kiss him. He had almost forgotten about what happened in the club, even if it was only a few days ago. 
He wanted to forget it, because he had already forgiven Junhyung. And with Junhyung walking next to him, holding his hand, showing him with every single little gesture that he loved him, Yoseob was sure he could forget and everything would be like before. 

When they arrived at the small beach, the sun was almost set and the sky turned into all shades of orange and red before the sun completely set. It was one of the most beautiful things, Yoseob had ever seen. 
Stunned, he looked at the sky and felt Junhyung hugging him from behind. Yoseob loved when Junhyung did that. 

"Junnie ...", Yoseob whispered and leaned against him. Junhyung gave Yoseob a peck on his head. "Yeah?"
"I love y-" Before Yoseob could finish his sentence, Junhyung had turned him around and kissed him passionate. Their lips moved against each other hungry and Junhyung let his hands slip in the back pockets of Yoseob's jeans, pulling him closer, while Yoseob was wrapping his arms around Junhyung's neck.

When Junhyung moved his foot back, he suddenly tripped on a big stone and with Yoseob's weight against him, he fell backward in the sand.
Yoseob, who was lying on top of him chuckled, before Junhyung's lips silenced him again.